Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,121 members, 7,913,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) (53773 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

Is she fine? She no even enter the class of fine, she is just there... I won't even look at this type of girl with her big face twice, big lip big everything, not cute

I know you're joking. That's a very pretty woman right there, they're both extremely pretty ladies. Fact !
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by colbankz(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2017
Davash222:
And she said broke guys shouldn't toast fine girl undecided

She's one of the reasons why they said fine girls lack brains.

I better toast ugly girl with brain than this.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by addikt(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2017
Brain Laying between HER LEGS.....Anyone who's rich enough can borrow that.....
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Bachelor's of science- B.sc
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Even the ones criticizing and mocking her aren't any better like they know

Even market woman who doesn't know the name of her local government chairman or the responsibilities of her local government to their community will be judging and mocking. Shioorrr
Bad wagon mentality

Everyone wants to feel or pretend to be better and more knowledgeable than the other

Bachelor, Bachelors and Bachelor's aren't the same thing bros
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by rolapexy(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2017
all these coconut heads be forming. so she don't know the meaning of B.sc, wow
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by slap1(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2017
Dumb girl. You only have breasts, no brains.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Even market woman who doesn't know the name of her local government chairman or the responsibilities of her local government to their community will be judging and mocking. Shioorrr
Bad wagon mentality

Everyone wants to feel or pretend to be better and more knowledgeable than the other

Sabinus!!!

Bachelor, Bachelors and Bachelor's aren't the same thing bros

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by ireneidiva(f): 9:56am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Bad wagon mentality

smh. It is 'bachelor' not 'bachelor's'. I think Nigerians should stick to their local languages. I give up!

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by sekem: 9:56am On May 27, 2017
From not being able to recite the national anthem to not being able to say the full meaning of B.Sc

This is a very big shame to BBNaija

She was even saying Bachelor in...

Bachelor in Bimbology, my dear tongue
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2017
I believe this can happen to anybody just that it only becomes a news when it happens it public places.. I've even forgotten something simpler than that
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by steve6: 9:56am On May 27, 2017
Wait ! Tell me this is some kind of prank. Did she also say broke guys shouldn't date fine girls?
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by repogirl(f): 9:58am On May 27, 2017
tunde82seidat:
Its most likely she had a mental block or forgot due to the anxiety that she was on air.something close to this happened to me during an interview session.it can be embarrassing though
yeah...my suspicions also.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by thestevens: 9:59am On May 27, 2017
Is this not the same gal that says that put a price tag on ladies?,that guys shouldn't go for gals above them.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by sosa993: 10:01am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Bad wagon mentality

B.Tech - bachelor of technology. thank God it's not Tboss, the internet for break.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 27, 2017
UIA04:

First sensible cccoment

Notice it's only babes co-signing this comment?
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:05am On May 27, 2017
That's what happens when you don't allow school to pass through you. Her pu^ssy tooked her to where she is today
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by desy24444(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Big Brother Naija 2017 former housemate, Ese Eriata, is currently getting the heat on social media after she woefully failed to say the full meaning of B.Sc on international TV.

Ese Eriata was recently on HipTV’s show, ‘Trending as a guest’. Along the line, she was asked to give the full meaning of B.Sc by the show’s host Nancy Isime.

Below is the insane moment the College of Education, Ekiadolor, Edo State graduate couldn’t answer the seemingly simple question.

Ese first started off asking what B.Sc means, then graduated to ‘Is it Bachelor IN…’ then she insisted she knew it but she still couldn’t say it.

Press play to watch.

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/bbnaija-ese-eriata-fumbles-bsc-meaning-video.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii7JWzURxKQ

lol. Beauty without brain. ESE, my sister from anoda mother.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by wadetaw202: 10:06am On May 27, 2017
Destined2win:
Well If the knowledge isn't so important to her, no problems with that

Would you wish your daughters end up like that? Stop supporting stupidity
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
smh.you're part of the Nigerian educational problems

How is he? He corrected your wrong. You made a mistake(but I think you dnt know it). I think it's people like you that is actually the problem. Never take correction

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Longcucumber(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
It is actually difficult to have breasts that big and still have brain.
valid point.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by promise4040: 10:06am On May 27, 2017
But if na to fvuck now, she go sabi that one do wella.... To Work on her brain, na big problem for her... And she go tell you say her type of man must be this and that... Oloshi omo
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by linearity: 10:08am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Bad wagon mentality

Mr. Sabinus, no bi B.sc na B.Sc and it means Bachelor of Science and not Bachelor's of science.

It is M.Sc and not M.sc, and it is Master of Science and not Master's of science....the 'P' in Philosophy is capital.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by sekem: 10:09am On May 27, 2017
UIA04:

First sensible cccoment

No be only cccoment

You for join cocoment put am

You can now see why I told you to stop playing with cucumbers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by wadetaw202: 10:10am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Bad wagon mentality

If your brain is dead, go and borrow one. A market woman not interested in politics may not know local govt chairman's name. But this big-boobs-empty-head gives impression that she should know something as simple as that.

Will you defend your son or daughter in secondary school if he/she can't tell you d meaning of B.Sc?

And can you imagine yourself marrying such an empty headed idiot? After the sexual pleasure is gone, what will be left? If you say no to these questions, thenit is either your sense of reason is dead or you are an empty hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by sosa993: 10:10am On May 27, 2017
ireneidiva:

smh. It is 'bachelor' not 'bachelor's'. I think Nigerians should stick to their local languages. I give up!

it shouldn't reach that level na, you can simply correct her. one cannot know everything.i made the same mistake too until I saw people correct her now I know it bachelor.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Adekamkpe23: 10:16am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry angry grin

What do you expect from a girl from Oba Ewuare's kingdom

When all they know is Toto, Ukpa and Italy?

TBoss right now

And your people just know about kidnapping and baby factories not forgetting drugs in Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam etc
Land of the Rising Potopoto.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by wadetaw202: 10:19am On May 27, 2017
kevoh:
B.Sc or not Na fine girl ! grin The guys chastising her on this thread are acting as if they won't date her if she agrees tongue . The ugly babes on the thread, well those ones are doing what they know how to do better which is hate! tongue

Don't mind me ooo

#just.trolling.on.a.saturday grin

I will gladly ffuck her for the fun of it and nothing more. She is only good for sex, no more no less. Only a fool will Marry this thing. Years after the sexual pleasure is gone, nothing will be left, except vacuum.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by wadetaw202: 10:20am On May 27, 2017
illitrate:
Big brain vs big breast I choose big breast
Or big nyash

Will you wish that for your daughters?
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:22am On May 27, 2017
wadetaw202:

If your brain is dead, go and borrow one. A market woman not interested in politics may not know local govt chairman's name. But this big-boobs-empty-head gives impression that she should know something as simple as that.

Will you defend your son or daughter in secondary school if he/she can't tell you d meaning of B.Sc?

And can you imagine yourself marrying such an empty headed idiot? After the sexual pleasure is gone, what will be left? If you say no to these questions, thenit is either your sense of reason is dead or you are an empty hypocrite.
when you can engage in a conversation in a civilized manner without insults then we can have a normal conversation till then I won't dignify you with a response with the way you're barking

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by vikstandon(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2017
Not a fan of hers...But believe you me, she actually got u guys (Jobless) engaged.

How on earth do you think she doesn't know what that acronym stands for!
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:24am On May 27, 2017
linearity:

Mr. Sabinus, no bi B.sc na B.Sc and it means Bachelor of Science and not Bachelor's of science.

It is M.Sc and not M.sc, and it is Master of Science and not Master's of science....the 'P' in Philosophy is capital.
you also fall into the category of those that cannot have a normal conversation without frustrated tirades so when you can behave and converse in a civilized manner,try again.

Next
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:25am On May 27, 2017
vicfuntop:

How is he? He corrected your wrong. You made a mistake(but I think you dnt know it). I think it's people like you that is actually the problem. Never take correction
the problem is that you can never make a point without displaying ego and superiority complex.why must you always think you're better than any other person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.