Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,753 members, 7,972,709 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:39 PM

Abc Documentary On Nigerian Scammers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abc Documentary On Nigerian Scammers (1183 Views)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis / A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abc Documentary On Nigerian Scammers by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:24am On Jan 16, 2010
Re: Abc Documentary On Nigerian Scammers by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2010
Much as I understand their emotions on this issue, I do not understand where he got his information that the average income in Nigeria is $1 a week. That is a very wicked thing to say.

No wonder some whites believe that Africans live on trees.
Re: Abc Documentary On Nigerian Scammers by puskin: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2010
The video is old, though here it is: Enjoy

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0e-pPfITts&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Abc Documentary On Nigerian Scammers by kosovo(m): 6:59am On Jan 16, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Much as I understand their emotions on this issue, I do not understand where he got his information that the average income in Nigeria is $1 a week.  That is a very wicked thing to say.

Unfortunately most whites are so  Dumb! that they believe everything the media tells them without doing any bit of research,
 Yesterday i was chatting with a French dude, immediately i told him i was from Nigeria, he screamed O.M.G, i was Flabbergasted, thunderstruck and was left in a complete state of Non compos mentis,
it was tragicomical and melancholy that i had to spend alot of time trying to explain to him that Nigerians are far from what the media paints us as,

Most media are macrencephalous but have continuously used a smaller portion to Damage the Nameless country- Nigeria,
Re: Abc Documentary On Nigerian Scammers by ezeagu(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Why do Nigerians care what 'whites' think, why do they have to be looked at as the 'legitimisers of the world? Will you ever see someone on a UK forum talking about what the 2 million + Nigerians in the UK think about their country?
Re: Abc Documentary On Nigerian Scammers by r231(m): 1:39am On Jan 17, 2010
greedy pple

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Governor Vows To Remove Corrupt Public Officials / I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba / Wikileaks:Turai Yar'adua's Corruption And Links With Smuggler Alj Dahiru Mangal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.