Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) (38127 Views)

Huge Manatee Killed By Residents In Taraba State (Photos) / Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
This lady is playing rough play, if one person just mistakenly get ordinary "allergic reaction" to one of the spices in her stew and starts showing strange symptoms, nah the same people way dey hail am go bring out tyre, petrol and matches........ angry

þrue.. True!
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
Angeleena:
lol,where are the hungry people??@the second pix...abi lady feeds"longer-throated" people.

hmmm..
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by ayaside(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

OK, If you insist. Just remember that the fact that she feeds people doesn't mean she doesn't go to the club, neither does it mean that If I go to the club then it means I don't do charitable work.

Some may decide not to publicize it while others like her may decide to.
I am liking this.I never said she doesn't club or whatever.I only said what she is putting on the social media is actually telling people that we still have lots and lots of love to share.We could go on and on and still be going in circle.I respect your opinion on this but if anyone wanna blow his or her trumpet,I will support the one that people benefit from.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by baba4thegehs: 10:09pm On May 27, 2017
There is enough love for everyone, only if we can show it.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by deebest8(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by michaelou(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
Things women do to get husbands.

I can bet this was an instruction from an Alfa, herbalist, prophetess or it is a ritual

Either way, I pity the destiny of the people who ate this food.
why??
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:11pm On May 27, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Amen!!!!!!!

Nigerians have become savages .... see them crucifying a person that is bringing joy to others.

Chai!!!!!! Our sufferings have really affected our medulla, we need a total formatting of our brain.
grin grin lol. Funny, but true!
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by michaelou(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
This lady is playing rough play, if one person just mistakenly get ordinary "allergic reaction" to one of the spices in her stew and starts showing strange symptoms, nah the same people way dey hail am go bring out tyre, petrol and matches........ angry
na true you talk but how far nah guy??
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by michaelou(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
This is not an ordinary something..
I swear
I pity the destiny of the people who ate her food.. Even simple English she can not speak. undecided
na that one dey worry you.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2017
Wow, may God bless her richly and the pocket that the money came out from will never run dry.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Enezoza(f): 10:28pm On May 27, 2017
Angeleena:
lol,where are the hungry people??@the second pix...abi lady feeds"longer-throated" people.
grin
Angeleena:
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by jswagg4(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2017
soberdrunk:

Lol.... We go 4rom 0 to 100 real quick.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by adecz: 10:41pm On May 27, 2017
Mammy wata tinz... undecided
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tayorh(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
na true o, Nigerians no get Chill o, na d cooler dem go use beat am
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by tayorh(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2017
Abeg kum feed people for my area, dem go collect d food start to resell am sef.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:29pm On May 27, 2017
ayaside:

I am liking this.I never said she doesn't club or whatever.I only said what she is putting on the social media is actually telling people that we still have lots and lots of love to share.We could go on and on and still be going in circle.I respect your opinion on this but if anyone wanna blow his or her trumpet,I will support the one that people benefit from.

I respect your own opinions too and we'll have to agree to disagree.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:32pm On May 27, 2017
There is no such thing as "free meal"
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by charleff512(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2017
fuckerstard:
9ja mentality go set in, some people go say she get coded parol

In Dec 2016, Whitestown Indiana, an anonymous donor gave the whitestown police department $2500 to randomly share amongst people of the town to enjoy the Christmas holidays .

If na 9ja dem go say he wan collect dia destiny or make some low life talk say shey na him go give them money the next day.

http://wishtv.com/2016/12/22/whitestown-police-officers-surprise-people-with-random-acts-of-kindness/
Can't she do it anonymously too?
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On May 28, 2017
charleff512:

Can't she do it anonymously too?

Well that's where we are lacking.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by TeetoEsq(m): 12:22am On May 28, 2017
I have been decoding things long before she was born. what she is doing has some spiritual connotations. ladies, make your hay while the sun last
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 28, 2017
dats a wife material right there...and she 'S even preety.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:26am On May 28, 2017
vhatpweetygurl:
What she did is Business not kindness @least pple v started saying benevolent lady. My two pence.Live a natural life not social media influenced life

So why don't you start the same kind of business, sicko?
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Sike(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2017
God will surely judge everyone based on intention
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Meelaw(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Slowvenom(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2017
oshe11:
She had to go online to feed the media(collectin her worldly reward) insted of waitin for her DIVINE REWARD FROM ABOVE
she went online to implore you and me to do it also.
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by oshe11: 2:32pm On May 28, 2017
Slowvenom:
she went online to implore you and me to do it also.

If dats it, its nt bad bt she cn stl ask us to without d pix
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Hexzyz(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
tabletgirl:

The One that rewards will decide that my dear. You must not comment

Anyway, I drew my conclusion from the Master's message in Matthew 6:1-4. stay blessed
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by Slowvenom(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2017
oshe11:

If dats it, its nt bad bt she cn stl ask us to without d pix
OK, good. But you know this Buhari era.(Picture or they don't believe)
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by oshe11: 7:22am On May 29, 2017
Slowvenom:
OK, good. But you know this Buhari era.(Picture or they don't believe)

Hahahaha....

I dey tells U

The lies dn to much, so we dn dey Immune to the truth without proof grin
Re: Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) by vhatpweetygurl(f): 8:01am On May 29, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

So why don't you start the same kind of business, sicko?
Hey you are the sicko #faggo# go look for were to end your miserable life idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.