Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:35 AM

It Feels Very Painful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Feels Very Painful (1756 Views)

She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Feels Very Painful by ORIJIN201(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2017
This Girl keeps playing hard to get. Today she will smile and laugh tomorrow she will be cold as crazy.
I have Good intentions anyway. she behaves like she doesn't give a darn, she doesn't even care.
asked her recently if she would join me for just a hangout she was like there is absolutely nothing for her to do there. then infruriated me asked her if there is nothing to do there why is it called a hangout.
Now i feel i am getting to the end of the road of patience. I see her everyday which makes it hard as we are course mates.
The funniest thing is she might later end up with the wrong dude (I hope she won't, if she does i don't think i will feel sorry). I am not wishing her ill though. Because i realise girls who usually behave like this end up that way and i hope her case is different.
Re: It Feels Very Painful by dingbang(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
Seems like you are communicating with yourself only

2 Likes

Re: It Feels Very Painful by edimolu(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
Friendzone activated
Its either you embrace it or get the fvck outta it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: It Feels Very Painful by SirMichael1: 8:21pm On May 28, 2017
Bro, you'be been Friendzoned. She doesn't see you the way you see her. She isn't sexually attracted to you and so she thinks you only a friend
Re: It Feels Very Painful by ORIJIN201(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
Seems like you are communicating with yourself only
lol. Infact i didn't come to seek for advise as many people will come here to do, i just wanted to share my story even though i could just convey it in very short sentences.
I am coming to reality that nothing i do will change anything. the worst part is she comes to me for help when she needs it. She knows i have a soft spot for her, She uses it at will.
Re: It Feels Very Painful by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 28, 2017
hehe friendzone tinzs cheesy
Re: It Feels Very Painful by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
This Girl keeps playing hard to get. Today she will smile and laugh tomorrow she will be cold as crazy.
I have Good intentions anyway. she behaves like she doesn't give a darn, she doesn't even care.
asked her recently if she would join me for just a hangout she was like there is absolutely nothing for her to do there. then infruriated me asked her if there is nothing to do there why is it called a hangout.
Now i feel i am getting to the end of the road of patience. I see her everyday which makes it hard as we are course mates.
The funniest thing is she might later end up with the wrong dude (I hope she won't, if she does i don't think i will feel sorry). I am not wishing her ill though. Because i realise girls who usually behave like this end up that way and i hope her case is different.

Hahahaha Mumu oshi.

What makes you think you are the right dude?
Re: It Feels Very Painful by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
lol guess I can relate but why don't u act like you don't care too? hang out with someone else, make her feel like she isn't that important. I'm sure she'll come around if she was only playing hard to get

1 Like

Re: It Feels Very Painful by ORIJIN201(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2017
SirMichael1:
Bro, you'be been Friendzoned. She doesn't see you the way you see her. She isn't sexually attracted to you and so she thinks you only a friend
I feel that way too, I just feel she should give me a chance maybe it will convince her.
It's okay if i am friendzoned. i will be done with school this year, told her i wish i won't see her again. She will realise how bad it is out there.
Re: It Feels Very Painful by kings20(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
lol. Infact i didn't come to seek for advise as many people will come here to do, i just wanted to share my story even though i could just convey it in very short sentences.
I am coming to reality that nothing i do will change anything. the worst part is she comes to me for help when she needs it. She knows i have a soft spot for her, She uses it at will.

Toughen up abeg

why won't she truth u like shit when u are always at her beck and call

make her understand that there are several fishes and don't care about her

better still

date her best friend and thank me later
Re: It Feels Very Painful by ORIJIN201(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
cruchenuti:

Hahahaha Mumu oshi.

What makes you think you are the right dude?
Seriously? I am not claiming to be right. I only said i have Good intentions. Not everyone does that. sHe will be the one to determine if i am right or wrong for her, and how will she know that when she has not even given me a chance.
Re: It Feels Very Painful by dingbang(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
then man up and tell her no
Re: It Feels Very Painful by ORIJIN201(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
then man up and tell her no
oga mi, i am trying o cry

1 Like

Re: It Feels Very Painful by SirMichael1: 8:37pm On May 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
I feel that way too, I just feel she should give me a chance maybe it will convince her.
It's okay if i am friendzoned. i will be done with school this year, told her i wish i won't see her again. She will realise how bad it is out there.

Sorry but women don't process emotions the way guys do. You can't beg a girl to give you a chance when she sees you as a friend already (there are exceptions to this though. I don't really wanna write long words this night).

You probably never stated your feelings early enough. Next time do tell her what you want so there wouldn't be misconceptions. If she can accept you as her boyfriend, Fine. If she can't, she tells you and you move on. Ain't no time to dwell on a single bītçh cry
Re: It Feels Very Painful by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
oga mi, i am trying o cry
hian... To tell girl no na headache for you? Shuo... Maybe when you realise she is giving some guy Mouth Gig, your eyes will open
Re: It Feels Very Painful by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2017
Not all the babes you decide to approach will dig you, and that's ok. Why do you focus on
Just this babe?! there are many fish in the sea... So this one doesn't dig you, you get back up and focus your energy on the next one, instead of keep beating this dead horse.
Re: It Feels Very Painful by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2017
kings20:

Toughen up abeg

why won't she truth u like shit when u are always at her beck and call

make her understand that there are several fishes and don't care about her

better still

date her best friend and thank me later
U fvcking NAILED it!!! Women don't want yes-men but REAL men!
Re: It Feels Very Painful by ORIJIN201(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2017
SirMichael1:

Sorry but women don't process emotions the way guys do. You can't beg a girl to give you a chance when she sees you as a friend already (there are exceptions to this though. I don't really wanna write long words this night).

You probably never stated your feelings early enough. Next time do tell her what you want so there wouldn't be misconceptions. If she can accept you as her boyfriend, Fine. If she can't, she tells you and you move on. Ain't no time to dwell on a single bītçh cry
lol. when i knew her she had a boyfriend. As a decent man of God i gave her space grin but i was her friend. her ex boyfriend doesn't give a sh!t about her gan sef. I have made up my mind already to see off this year. because am in my final year. I just have a feeling she will come around later maybe not now. because after school na hustle for me lol. grin
Re: It Feels Very Painful by ORIJIN201(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
hian... To tell girl no na headache for you? Shuo... Maybe when you realise she is giving some guy Mouth Gig, your eyes will open
grin grin
Re: It Feels Very Painful by ORIJIN201(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Not all the babes you decide to approach will dig you, and that's ok. Why do you focus on
Just this babe?! there are many fish in the sea... So this one doesn't dig you, you get back up and focus your energy on the next one, instead of keep beating this dead horse.
i don give sef grin
Re: It Feels Very Painful by SirMichael1: 8:51pm On May 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:
lol. when i knew her she had a boyfriend. As a decent man of God i gave her space grin but i was her friend. her ex boyfriend doesn't give a sh!t about her gan sef. I have made up my mind already to see off this year. because am in my final year. I just have a feeling she will come around later maybe not now. because after school na hustle for me lol. grin

I understand o. cheesy I'm currently in your shoes

When I met her, she told me she had a boyfriend and when they finally broke up, I told her about my feelings. Lol. Guess what she said...

I like you too but only as a friend... cry

I just said OK... We talked some more and I swore that I'd never call or text her again. Lai lai.

I'm even hanging her Whatsapp messages now. I don't care if she come back, all I know is... I don't care. I'm better off myself. No girl is worth all the tussle here and there. undecided
Re: It Feels Very Painful by ORIJIN201(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2017
SirMichael1:

I understand o. cheesy I'm currently in your shoes

When I met her, she told me she had a boyfriend and when they finally broke up, I told her about my feelings. Lol. Guess what she said...

I like you too but only as a friend... cry

I just said OK... We talked some more and I swore that I'd never call or text her again. Lai lai.

I'm even hanging her Whatsapp messages now. I don't care if she come back, all I know is... I don't care. I'm better off myself. No girl is worth all the tussle here and there. undecided
Oh 9ja girlscry cry
Re: It Feels Very Painful by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 28, 2017
Another useless post spotted.
Re: It Feels Very Painful by OgahBohz: 9:08pm On May 28, 2017
its called initial gra gra...plus

just giv her a gap, be refuse to help her once in awhile.. also try get itself engaged in smtn else..get popular in school, get to do smtn everyone looks up to...I.e go for a post, class rep, course rep deptmntal posts etc...trust me sh will come looking for u oneday...

meanwhile... NEVER LOOSE UR SELF RESPECT FOR A LADY..... NEVER!
Re: It Feels Very Painful by McBrooklyn(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Re: It Feels Very Painful by nlPoster: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
What kind of vibe do you give off, because you just opened yet another thread to complain about a similar thing.

Do you scare females or people?
Re: It Feels Very Painful by nlPoster: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: It Feels Very Painful by nlPoster: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: It Feels Very Painful by Ladikwa(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
When she will come back you will have forgotten about her and then regrets on her part its a pity
Re: It Feels Very Painful by ORIJIN201(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
nairalandposter:
What kind of vibe do you give off, because you just opened yet another thread to complain about a similar thing.

Do you scare females or people?
wtf? This was more than 2 years ago while I was still in school.

How is this the same? And do you know how many relationships I've had after this?

The rest of the posts you sheepishly brought up are obviously me goofing around. A blind person would see that.

Many monikers here did the same so what's your point?

(1) (Reply)

Must U Be Her Boyfriend Before U Have Sex With Her. / Curvy Woman Shares Attractive Photos Of Herself, Declares Herself The New Kim / My Friend's Babe Is Too Close To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.