Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures (36642 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Still battling and fighting all over NL shey?. tongue grin Anyway nothin' do you, Enjoy!
her comment made no sense and she read it all wrong. but anyway. . .
and are you still butting your way into everyone else's business? anyway nothin' do you, Enjoy!
tongue
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by ginky: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
She's not 20 oh.she lied.remember dat she was one of d delta soap girls some 5 or 6 yrs ago. Was she 14 then?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
ginky:

She's not 20 oh.she lied.remember dat she was one of d delta soap girls some 5 or 6 yrs ago. Was she 14 then?

that's true!hmmm! i'm sure she was 19 then!
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by Skidoc(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2010
Look at the pictures. Does she look 19 or 20? NO
She's good-looking though.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
she was the face of delta soap 5 or 6 years ago?!?!?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
why did they allow her to lie about her age in the MBGN pageant? wouldn't that be against the rules? she was "18" when she won, hmmm she was probably 22-25 for all we know.
in gonna go look into that grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by adagz01(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
shes 16 grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by ginky: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
@d amaka-dats how it is in 9ja oh:anytin goes 4 anytin. I have a friend who's sista won miss enugu in d yr 2007.she was 27 but lied that she was 22.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by KennyG6(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
when was this wedding? I'm so certain I saw someone who resembles this girl coming out of a wedding gown shop on Bond street in December 26/27 or 28, the lady was pregnant as well,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by spikedcylinder: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
I don't know how you people see things. That dress she's wearing is not white, its peach coloured. She doesn't look bad at all for a pregnant woman, I don't know what you people are yarning.
Plus, I think that's her mum too but how one wears black to her daughter's wedding is really befuddling.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by semid4lyfe(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

her comment made no sense and she read it all wrong. but anyway. . .
True! No argument from me on that.
THE AMAKA:

[color=#ff1199]and are you still butting your way into everyone else's business? anyway nothin' do you, Enjoy!   tongue
Aaah, you do me great injustice there. That was just my way of sayin' hi to you, u know.grin tongue
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by SeanT21(f): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2010
She is definitely not 20. She looks like she's in her mid or late 20s.

Nice wedding. Looks very simple. Hope their marriage last
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2010
hmmmm I didn't know people got away with lying about their ages in prestigious pageants like this. don't they ask for a birth certificate or some type of identification card?
na wa for naija oooooo.
considering the fact that she was a model for delta soap at least 5 years ago, i now believe she is probably 26 or something.
why lie about your age? KAI!

Kenny_G:

when was this wedding? I'm so certain I saw someone who resembles this girl coming out of a wedding gown shop in Bond street in December 26/27 or 28, the lady was pregnant as well,
it probably was her.

semid4lyfe:

True! No argument from me on that.Aaah, you do me great injustice there. That was just my way of sayin' hi to you, u know.grin tongue
okay ooooo. tongue grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by KennyG6(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

it probably was her.
I guessed as much, she was is pretty sha, was wearing a gown to conceal the pregnancy
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by semid4lyfe(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

hmmmm I didn't know people got away with lying about their ages in prestigious pageants like this. don't they ask for a birth certificate or some type of identification card?  
na wa for naija oooooo.
why lie about your age? KAI!

it probably was her.
okay ooooo.  tongue grin
If you want a birth certificate saying you're 5 years old, I can get it for you within an hour grin tongue
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by KennyG6(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2010
the age issue is applicable to both of them, yobo still claims he is 29ish,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
but why lie about your age? na wa oooooo.
i thought she did look a bit older than 18 though when she won, i thought maybe 23?
that's naija for you.

semid4lyfe:

If you want a birth certificate saying you're 5 years old, I can get it for you within an hour grin tongue
LOOOOOOOOL THATS NAIJA FOR YOU!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by KennyG6(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

[color=#FF1199]but why lie about your age? na wa oooooo.
i thought she did look a bit older than 18 though when she won, i thought maybe 23?

Lying about age in age-related competitions in naija is the norm, nearly all sportsmen and beauty pageants do it, the women feel they wont stand a chance if they reveal their real age, while the sportsmen do it to get into age-limit tournaments
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kenny_G:

Lying about age in age-related competitions in naija is the norm, nearly all sportsmen and beauty pageants do it, the women feel they wont stand a chance if they reveal their real age, while the sportsmen do it to get into age-limit tournaments
well then adaeze is dumb for lying about being 18 when she was probably 23 at the time. 20 would sound more reasonable. lol
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by KennyG6(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

well then adaeze is dumb for lying about being 18 when she was probably 23 at the time. 20 would sound more reasonable. lol
aha, grin grin she has longevity by claiming 18 instead of 20, thats 2 more years at the top for her,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kenny_G:

aha, grin grin she has longevity by claiming 18 instead of 20, thats 2 more years at the top for her,
but then again that can eventually catch up to you. and it's not even believable. so she was the face of delta soap at 13? loool
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by KennyG6(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

but then again that can eventually catch up to you. and it's not even believable. so she was the face of delta soap at 13? loool
i know its ridiculous, but hey its naija, she'll get away with it.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by shilling(f): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

at all of you calling her big.
she is big? [size=25pt]DUH SHE IS PREGNANT!!!![/size] what do you think?
GOSH!

I just love it when women use being pregnant as an excuse to get fat. Not all pregnant women get fat. She doesn't look too pregnant and she's already gained all this weight, I hope she loses all (most) of it afterwards. Don't know if I should be happy for her or sorry for her. I wonder if he would have married her if she didn't get pregnant. Nways, if she's happy atm, then I'm happy for her. Shocking that she was a beauty queen., considering,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by chika98: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
shilling:

I just love it when women use being pregnant as an excuse to get fat. Not all pregnant women get fat. She doesn't look too pregnant and she's already gained all this weight, I hope she loses all (most) of it afterwards. Don't know if I should be happy for her or sorry for her. I wonder if he would have married her if she didn't get pregnant. Nways, if she's happy atm, then I'm happy for her. Shocking that she was a beauty queen., considering,

You really don't sound so smart right now. Weight gain varies from woman to woman. Do you want her to have baby that's underweight and unhealthy? Do you have issues with your own self image?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2010
chika98:

You really don't sound so smart right now. Weight gain varies from woman to woman. Do you want her to have baby that's underweight and unhealthy? Do you have issues with your own self image?
don't mind her. they say women can gain 15-25 lbs during pregnancy. sometimes more and sometimes less.
she looks fine to me and she doesn't look fat. if she is fat then idk what obese is.
she is basically saying adaeze should stay slim while carrying a child all for the sake of "looks"
@shilling
YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PREGNANCY.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
SeanT21:

She is definitely not 20. She looks like she's in her mid or late 20s.

Nice wedding. Looks very simple. Hope their marriage last

She isn't 20, she 19.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by SeanT21(f): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2010
mama-gee:

She isn't 20, she 19.

She fooled you too. That girl is not 19 nor 20. More like 24,25,26,etc.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by mamagee3(f): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2010
SeanT21:

She fooled you too. That girl is not 19 nor 20. More like 24,25,26,etc.

Is she really? I don't think she could fake her age without the pageants agency finding out
And she also contested in Miss World, so they would have found out and by the way
pageants must show their Birth Certificate before competing
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Is she really? I don't think she could fake her age without the pageants agency finding out
And she also contested in Miss World, so they would have found out and by the way
semid4lyfe:

wink
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by SeanT21(f): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Maybe she really is 19 and the pregnancy made her look older. This is her about a year or 2 ago.

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
SeanT21:

Maybe she really is 19 and the pregnancy made her look older. This is her about a year or 2 ago.

I think she added some weight which made her look older
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by SeanT21(f): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

wink

This is Miss World we are talking about. I don't think she will make a fake one to enter the competition
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
AHHHHH!! who even knows anymore, who cares. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Borrowed Laptop EFCC Found On Him - Management / Paul Okoye And 2face Idibia Throwback Photo / Sanyeri’s 42nd Birthday Party In Ilorin Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.