Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,914 members, 7,966,397 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:51 PM

How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? (620 Views)

The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit / The First Person To Recognise Jesus... / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:32am On May 29, 2017
How can I recognise the guidance of the Holy Spirit? How can I let the Holy Spirit guide me in my spiritual walk?
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by hodusglobal(m): 4:51am On May 29, 2017
Ask Google and Google is there for you
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:15am On May 29, 2017
pls a pastor shld help explain dis.
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by harbibi: 7:02am On May 29, 2017
Am interested too.
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2017
It's simple. Our walk with God is centred on HIS Leading. The Holy Spirit guides the believers daily by aligning our ways to God's word on every issues of our lives.

Holy Spirit filled Christian hears voice. Unique voice that gives peace of mind on the direction it's leading us to.

It's power over the believers consciousness is directly proportional to how long u dwell in his word, prayers, fasting and righteous living.

In higher level, the spirit of discernment is given as a gift of the Holy Spirit. This gives accurate information on matters relating to spirit world, another realm without being possessed. It's inexhaustible in dimensions.

This gift saves one from lots of troubles in Life if u are the type that is surrounded by wickedness in high places.
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by judedwriter(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2017
Pray more in tongues...simple as abc...
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by doyinbaby(f): 10:33am On May 30, 2017
This one hard o....leading of the holy spirit...All I know is as long as what I am doing is biblically correct....
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by revelatiorcm(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2017
But when He (Holy Ghost) comes He will convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, John 16:8-12
God bless you
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by doyinbaby(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
Op teach us now....tell us what you know
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

It's simple. Our walk with God is centred on HIS Leading. The Holy Spirit guides the believers daily by aligning our ways to God's word on every issues of our lives.

Holy Spirit filled Christian hears voice. Unique voice that gives peace of mind on the direction it's leading us to.

It's power over the believers consciousness is directly proportional to how long u dwell in his word, prayers, fasting and righteous living.

In higher level, the spirit of discernment is given as a gift of the Holy Spirit. This gives accurate information on matters relating to spirit world, another realm without being possessed. It's inexhaustible in dimensions.

This gift saves one from lots of troubles in Life if u are the type that is surrounded by wickedness in high places.

God bless you. smiley
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2017
doyinbaby:

This one hard o....leading of the holy spirit...All I know is as long as what I am doing is biblically correct....

Good job! smiley
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2017
doyinbaby:

Op teach us now....tell us what you know

The Holy Spirit guides us through our consciences as we study and obey His Word. For details click on the link below:

https://www.gotquestions.org/guidance-Holy-Spirit.html
Re: How Can I Recognise The Guidance Of The Holy Spirit? by johnw74: 7:44am On May 31, 2017
Many have had thoughts of doing something wrong,
and then thoughts of: no, don't do it, come into our mind,
that is God - the Holy Spirit speaking to us.

God is a Spirit, a mind,
our spirit is our mind, it is not part of our physical body like the brain is,
we talk - pray to God in our mind - spirit, and God talks to us the same way,
not usually out loud but by thought.

Psa 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me

Rom 12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Old Gods In This New Age??? / Finally, “bishop” Opens Up On The Ozubulu Church Massacre Allegations / What Manner Of "LOVE" Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.