Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,803 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian IndecentStar, King Black Show Off His Hot Girls And Price Per Night(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian IndecentStar, King Black Show Off His Hot Girls And Price Per Night(photos) (2398 Views)

BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos / Comedian Kenny Black Show Off His Awards Collection In Lovely Photo / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian IndecentStar, King Black Show Off His Hot Girls And Price Per Night(photos) by b2k089: 12:28pm On May 29, 2017
If you are a Nigerian on social media and you’ve never heard the name King Tblak, then you need to embrace change.

His lifestyle is as lavish as that of ‘Yahoo boys’ and our big-spending politicians.

Tblak is Nigerian IndecentStar and is popular for sharing countless photos and videos from hotel rooms with various uncl@d ladies. Short, tall, dark, or light skinned – just name it.....

SEE PHOTOS PRICE AND VIDEO BELOW........

http://247dailyinfo.com/nigerian-prnstar-king-tblak-reveals-much-pays-girls/

Re: Nigerian IndecentStar, King Black Show Off His Hot Girls And Price Per Night(photos) by Highbruno: 12:41pm On May 29, 2017
If I ever meet him(tblack) in person which I know I won't because light and darkness have nothing to share. I will tell him (Tblack) that he is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian IndecentStar, King Black Show Off His Hot Girls And Price Per Night(photos) by Mrop(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2017
hmmm Wat Naija turn u into
Re: Nigerian IndecentStar, King Black Show Off His Hot Girls And Price Per Night(photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 29, 2017
Who is this one? Please OP you are making him famous with this post. This one is a confirmed slowpoke

(1) (Reply)

I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram / Fake Davido In Umuahia (photos) / Excl Photos And Video Of The Babcock Student Who Went Haywire Because Of Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.