Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

How Talibans Make Love to Their Women - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Talibans Make Love to Their Women (2578 Views)

75 Percent Of People Who Make Love, Are Not In Love / Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love / Recipe: How To Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by jally(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2005
well, they first of all attack their twin towers and then dive into their pentagon.
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by Rolly: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2005
shocked you are razz. do u know that? rolleyes rolleyes
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by hotangel2(f): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by Oracle(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2005
Thatz very funny jally
but it seems u talk from experience
are u talibans
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by jally(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2005
rolly, ur name reminds me of a kinna candy we used to eat wen i was a kid, on this forum i think we use our sense of humour to make who ever reads any post to laugh not insult, if your sense of humour dont reach that acceptable standard, for you to either laugh or cry, or as the case may be,then take ma professional advise,'keep mute'
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by jhydosky(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2005
so funny ha! HA! HA!!!
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by Rolly: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2005
hey take it easy! i wasnt insulting u. telling u that u are razz is not an insult. obviously u need to go out more often. rolleyes rolleyes

and dont u give me that crap about keeping mute, this is a free site and i guess i can say what want which is not to insult people i dont do that

take care wink
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by jally(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2005
rolly,
gotcha !!!!!
was just trying to bring you outa ur shell, talkin of going out, u have no idea, take kare and be good and ill stay razz, lol!!!!! grin grin
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by Rolly: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2005
shocked oh snap! u got me smiley aiight take care
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by Olorididan(m): 3:23am On Jan 12, 2006
I'd imagine in much the same way they say Hausa men do...

apparently they simply say "....TO_O.. BUDO... angry" (..."OYA.. SPREAD angry"...)
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by ldollier(f): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2006
hahah funny joke smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by bogeyman: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2006
this topic is boring.nothing is fun i think it should be delete from this site
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by ldollier(f): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2006
well its on the joke section. just because you dont have a sense of humour, that dosent mean is boring to another person.
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by nubian(m): 3:41am On Mar 27, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i wont want to attack any twin towers that way - my idea of twin towers are not two skyscapets made of concrete - its two skyscappers filled with yummy milk - they must also jiggle wiggle and bounce.

my idea of a pentagon is not a building filled with TOP US MILITARY BRASS - its not even pentagon shaped its V shaped wink wink wink
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2011
@ Jally,

my advice is for you to attack Rolly twin towers and then hide inside of her cave for warm protection grin
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by Pogistega(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2011
Really funny
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by OLAMIND1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
Kool!!
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by comptia(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2011
you no get work abi. mux2 na him yu be angry angry angry angry
Re: How Talibans Make Love to Their Women by bobjr: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
Nice jokes, grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

... / When You See Your Crush In Traffic.. . / One Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.