Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (33751 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by GuntersChain(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2017
The end of a line is the beginning of a new line, you people haven't finished your first term yet and you are busy soliciting for another term.

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by kaystick86(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2017
Even Buhari himself cannot contest that election, hr can only anoint any of his ugly followers.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by slap1(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2017
May the lives of Buhari supporters be handled the way Buhari has handled this country.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by nduboss(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2017
Are dis ones ok .say dey want make we vote him spirite pls dey should all go and sit down.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 10:11am On May 30, 2017
BrightEye:

thanks, have already started some google search and began downloads
good one
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Likins(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
I was watching Designated Survivor yesterday and i saw the Chief of Staff and the Special Adviser looking young and doing a healthy competition for a young President.

I now remembered that in my country that the Chief of Staff is Abba Kyari

I just
that movie is dope waiting on season 3
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by BMZK: 10:13am On May 30, 2017
Sunnycliff:
A vegetable who have not played second half of his first tenure and we are here talking thrash for a second tenure.

If someone says here is a zoo, hell will be let lose on him! But agent this a reflection of a zoo?
There was no threat in that message. Comprehension and hypocrisy are the usual trademarks of some people on Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by enemyofprogress: 10:13am On May 30, 2017
God punish members of the campaign group
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by emmaitive(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2017
are you God
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by RALPHOW(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2017
THEIR IS NO NEED FOR CURSE, GMB IS A MAN
HOWEVER HAS YOU RIGHTLY SAID, GMB HAS LAID A VERY GOOD FOUNDATION FOR THIS COUNTRY,
CORRUPTION:
CORRUPTION IS NOT DEAD BUT THEIR IS IMPUNITY INN THE SYSTEM,
EVERYBODY IS CAREFUL, THERE IS CHECKS
ECONOMY
WE ARE NOT THERE YET BUT THERE IS HOPE
FARMERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPY BUT THE UN-CHECKED HERDSMEN
(GMB BROTHER) HAS DESTROYED THE BENEFITS, NOBODY CAN GO TO FARM AGAIN.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by DazzlingAngel: 10:25am On May 30, 2017
I bow for APC , when we should be praying for the President to get better, some people are busy planning on returning him to power come 2019. Haba some times I wonder if this people ve conscience at all.power or life which should we ask from God?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Owodiran1(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2017
Dokubo said more than that
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 10:26am On May 30, 2017
Buhari supporters are idiots, upon all diz suffering they still have mouth to talk, the thunder that will strike dem down is coming from sambisa. Awon alaraka jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by no1madman(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2017
Fuccck B.O.G. .. .fools!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Generalyemi(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
I was watching Designated Survivor yesterday and i saw the Chief of Staff and the Special Adviser looking young and doing a healthy competition for a young President.

I just

do u have complete season 2
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Okudiover(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin I FEEL LIKE PUTTING THAT THEORY TO TEST EVEN BEFORE 2019. NONSENSE 6TH CENTURY TALK.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by bigsmoke2(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2017
This is foolish talk and utter disregard for democracy. So they will resort to violence even if he losses in a fair and square election? In fact He will loose cuz his sickness has prevented him from fulfilling his promises I won't take a chance on a daku daji president for a 2nd term let them do their worst
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Tecno66: 10:30am On May 30, 2017
ganisucks:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/05/30/nigeria-will-destroyed-buhari-not-win-second-term-campaign-organisation/
Which PMB? The aged one recuperating in London or another one? They have started again. That is how they said Nigeria cannot survive without Abacha because of the funding they were getting. I know Nigeria is finished without God, not Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by chronique(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2017
Words of a group of mad men gathering in the north.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by tochukwu75(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2017
Foolish and Stupid People in Buhari Campaign Organisation warning us about destroying Nigeria if PMB is not elected. We will help them destroy Nigeria. Gone are the days when PMB issued such threat and President GEJ became afraid, now we are not afraid of them.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Adeyeye09(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2017
It's only in nigeria dat a person in authority will be thinking of second term wen dey ave done nofn in their present tenure. What a country!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Tecno66: 10:47am On May 30, 2017
ganisucks:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/05/30/nigeria-will-destroyed-buhari-not-win-second-term-campaign-organisation/
The members of this organisation are part of the problems we have in this country. Looking at PMB, it is obvious that age and health are taking their toll on him and instead of allowing the man rest after years of service to this nation, they are still rooting for him to contest in 2019 when the man doesnt even know how to finish the 1st term. The complexity of this country is too much for the aged. All Nigerians agree the north should complete their 2 terms and if the north are now telling us that Buhari is the only credible person they can offer, then down south we have young men to do the job even better.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by banmee(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2017
Oma307:
If Buhari loose the next election, heaven will not fall and nigeria will match forward.
It is high time, nigerians begin to agitate for young president

Young, old, cripple or healthy, the result will be the same. Is fayose not young? Is Dino old? Nothing will change bro until Nigerians change the way they think.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by odinga1of: 11:01am On May 30, 2017
Oma307:
If Buhari loose the next election, heaven will not fall and nigeria will match forward.
It is high time, nigerians begin to agitate for young president

Emmanuel Macron of France comes to mind.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by northvietnam(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:

I just

Aunty Is it season 2 cuz I Don dey find am since
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by northvietnam(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2017
roblopez007:
Every time you borrow money,you're robbing your future self.

I must confess, u r such a shameless thief...

season Don finish naaah....

which game r u still fixing Oga fixer
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Mcie: 11:09am On May 30, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na which kind prophecy be this?
Failed prophesy...
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by chikago1: 11:10am On May 30, 2017
Who de fuk's gon vote him, foolish, clueless and useless people.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by dreamangel: 11:13am On May 30, 2017
May the destruction start from them.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by oluwadubem: 11:17am On May 30, 2017
instead of the poor 9ja folks to die bcuz of you niggaz selfish interest,is either we separate and everyone goes there own way peacefully all you niggaz we end up suck una own blood,poor 9ja folks cant suffer for what they know nothing about #bikonu# so make una take this una idea to window waste bin if only this story was real.....

#peace#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993. / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges / 2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.