Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (33751 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by lamididestiny: 1:44pm On May 30, 2017
make Dat go resign

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by northvietnam(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
thanks cc northvietnam

Alaba.. boys sef....

I will go look for the complete season 1...

Thanks @ Kathmandu & vantage001
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by banmee(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2017
Oma307:
A lot will change. Take for instance the present government, the way it is governace is fashion in a primitive style

The truth is, Nigerians failed. When a nation is predominantly filled with bad citizens, you can't but expect the leadership that comes from the citizenry to be bad as well. Here is a prediction; It does not matter who becomes president in the next elections, it will only get worse. Why? I will explain. Leaders come from the citizenry and if the citizenry is bad, the people you elect from within the citizenry will also be bad. Nigerians are generally bad. Not all of them but a huge percentage are. And that is all that matters. When a huge percentage of a population are corrupt, wicked, suffer from lack of exposure, dirty, and are bloodthirsty, there will be no hope for that country. In Germany and America there are plenty of bad people and crime. But a large percentage of the society is decent and law abiding and will crush the one's that aren't. Get my point? You can see the kind of people Nigerians look up to. Fayose, Tinubu, Wike, Dino, etc. Some are even touting an Atiku2019 scenario.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by palz(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2017
OVI75:
These Are The People That Deserve Stoning...

Exactly! I think it's high time we start stoning these idiooooooots when we see them.
They are realy taking us for a ride as if we are donkeys and camels..
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by ICEMAN(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2017
How? Who is going to destroy it? STFU and stop talking trash. They are just making their desperation more and more obvious.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 30, 2017
That's what they're all about: greed for oil and political money,selfishness,power drunk,cluelessness backwardness,high level of illiteracy,looting,no agenda,foolish,brain dead,religion fanatism,almajirism,boko haram etc.What a people!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by stilldoingokay(f): 2:27pm On May 30, 2017
I swear something is wrong with with you people it should be called the BUHARI condition even though Buhari died today notting will happen, but peace am just so tired of all you making no sense all the time
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by HzRF(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
Episode 24

24 Ke?

Na 21 now (brace for impact)

Which site do you use download from?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by denuga01: 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Probably he would rule us from his grave.... I just don't get it, that man is just too foolish and unwise. Can't he resign and take care of his health, can a dead man rule a country?

I pity his family...

where do u expect him to get such huge money being wasted on travels & medical expenses​? I can say bodly he would have sold all he has accumulated and his unborn generations​ own join if he had resigned. grin
CROWNWEALTH019:
Probably he would rule us from his grave.... I just don't get it, that man is just too foolish and unwise. Can't he resign and take care of his health, can a dead man rule a country?

I pity his family...

where do u expect him to get such huge money being wasted on travels & medical expenses​? I can say bodly he would have sold all he has accumulated and his unborn generations​ own join if he had resigned.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Afonjafucker(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2017
Lol. Who wants the Nigeria anyways?? Destroy it na
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by kennykendo(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2017
ganisucks:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/05/30/nigeria-will-destroyed-buhari-not-win-second-term-campaign-organisation/

i can't seem to fathom why these northerners are being to retard for my liking. I am not in anyway stereotyping but, I don't like the mode of thinking of these people. I have Muslim friends who reason differently, why can't these gworo chewing humans behave huh?

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 30, 2017
here we go again.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by ennysuccess(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2017
sekxy:

I so love the movie
I love it too but I love u more kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 30, 2017
ennysuccess:
I love it too but I love u more kiss kiss kiss
lol .thanks
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Repairnigeria(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2017
were lunatic
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by kaypower1(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
I was watching Designated Survivor yesterday and i saw the Chief of Staff and the Special Adviser looking young and doing a healthy competition for a young President.

I now remembered that in my country that the Chief of Staff is Abba Kyari

I just
spot on, that movie is jst top notch and a clear scenario frm wt obtains here in naija

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Kingspin(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2017
The North is cooking more deadly force than bokoharam for 2019 that what he's saying.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Mj45: 5:05pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Kathmandu post=57012970]I was watching Designated Survivor yesterday and i saw the Chief of Staff and the Special Adviser looking young and doing a healthy competition for a young President.

I now remembered that in my country that the Chief of Staff is Abba Kyari

E tire me oh.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by brojoshua: 5:16pm On May 30, 2017
But let us pray that Buhari win war against sickness first before talking of 2019 election
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by suremanpatriot: 6:35pm On May 30, 2017
Who is ngr? AnsThe north ,in that case u talk of self distruct. I pity these tozo yanin rubbish out of mental wards of psychiatric domain
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by netways29(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I pity his family...

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Tiffbuxas: 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
Whether them win or lose....... There will be no Nigeria after 2019

He should shove his empty threat in his asshole
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Emanodimo(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2017
No comment.. I can understand how far the able gentlemen of the press can twist words to make headline news.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by darlenese(f): 8:03pm On May 30, 2017
Abeg make I go prepare my kids papers. ,na to run commot for the country be That
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by sshalom(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2017
When people talk of security improvement I aways wonder if they are talking of another country. I mean what with the suicide bombings, kidnappings and the worst of all - Fulani herdsmen. We have a long way to go in terms of security!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by yarimo(m): 1:35am On May 31, 2017
Nbote:
And who will destroy d Nigeria? Na ppl like sarrki and yarimo abi na who? Nothing will happen.. U ppl shld b more worried about him completing his tenure...
this what you are doing when you post this trash abi?

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:04am On May 31, 2017
sekxy:
I so love the movie
me too..esp that agile female agent. so intelligent

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 9:27am On May 31, 2017
okedoyinolabisi:
me too..esp that agile female agent. so intelligent
Yeah. .she was the main actress in Nikita
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by ennysuccess(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2017
sekxy:

lol
.thanks
u are welcome.... I sent u a pm, check ur box
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by chngebeginwthme: 10:06am On May 31, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I pity his family...

Says by Angel of death....
Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by okeyfrank: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is simply what Fela called, "ANIMAL TALK". This guy deserves some spanking for not realizing that the wrath of Almighty God is on his hero, for the many lives that were ruthlessly destroyed under his incompetent watch. Nigeria will definitely get better if the likes of PMB is removed from the country's leadership, cos he's widening the gap of division by the day, and this is the single weapon to destroy Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993. / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges / 2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.