Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" (37014 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by holluphemydavid(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2017
Laura shakara too much indeed

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by profhezekiah: 4:19pm On May 30, 2017
TwoBottles:
Matured man right there.
what is mature about him,must he have 20 kids frm her before been married to her?

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Crestedguy4real: 4:19pm On May 30, 2017
iamDaisy:

Having two children outside marriage is maturity?
when you get to that stage you will understand, KANU is Igbo make little change, but not ready to trade his birth right for a white woman, most white women are not ready to leave the comfort zone to come to Africa,he need to move on and get Married,lazzy men are the one getting married to oyinbo,and they will dorgwt home.the guy has simply discover his root
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
how come his former partner or is it wife looks better than the said Laura? is she pregnant too? chai! Nigeria have become Like America and the UK. were folks have children with different parents. lawd gawd!

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by wykcool(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
kennygee:

True that.
But why did it take him so long to marry?
Don Jazzy should answer this!
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by InvertedHammer: 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
TwoBottles:

Maintaining a cordial relationship with his ex girlfriend (mother of his kids) is maturity. And she also spoke well of him sometime ago. How else would you define it pretty one??
/
Marriage used to be it until government got involved and turned it into contractual agreement and obligations.

Compare the rate of divorce now and before. People used to marry for love. These days it is more for comfort than love. It is either people wake up to the reality of the millenium or they will continue to get burned.
/

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Tyche(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
iamDaisy:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by robosky02(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
na so

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 30, 2017
okay
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Kangol99(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2017
grin
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Kangol99(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2017
k
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by takenadoh: 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
Your life your problem, who cares?
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Crestedguy4real: 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
Having two children outside marriage is maturity? [/quote]when you get to that stage you will understand, KANU is Igbo make little change, but not ready to trade his birth right for a white woman, most white women are not ready to leave the comfort zone to come to Africa,he need to move on and get Married,lazzy men are the one getting married to oyinbo,and they will dorgwt home.the guy has simply discover his root
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
Came:
I wonder if he would have still married her if she was a single mother of two. I been talk am say how this papa like this man no go get woman before or even get children somewhere.. My guess was right after all... Laura enjoy your second hand husband in peace ooooooo..Your shakara too much...
second hand husband indeed! after all the shakara she ends up with an already tired And expired Pen!s. grin

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by divinehand2003(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
Even British woman Don turn baby mama.........
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by seyigiggle: 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
seem like most of these celebrity babes can not find single guys cool

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by fasterwell(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
kennygee:

True that.
But why did it take him so long to marry?
Ask Actress Anita Joseph

She go ask u who marriage epp?

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by majamajic(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
And her big sister dont see the news carry grin grin grin

Now I believe second hand daddies are very good in keeping secrets and they are good in dribbling grin grin grin they learn from first experience

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
Came:
I wonder if he would have still married her if she was a single mother of two. I been talk am say how this papa like this man no go get woman before or even get children somewhere.. My guess was right after all... Laura enjoy your second hand husband in peace ooooooo..Your shakara too much...
second hand husband indeed! after all the shakara she ends up with an already tired And expired Pen!s. grin Anyway she is not all that herself.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by tylesh(f): 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
Guilty conscience. Why the explanation?

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by altitudee: 4:27pm On May 30, 2017
no insult....but i see no sense in ur comment.....kindly read it to urself
Crestedguy4real:
when you get to that stage you will understand, KANU is Igbo make little change, but not ready to trade his birth right for a white woman, most white women are not ready to leave the comfort zone to come to Africa,he need to move on and get Married,lazzy men are the one getting married to oyinbo,and they will dorgwt home.the guy has simply discover his root

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by farous(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
wetin this ogbonna see for this Laura sef that made him marry her.Me sef no fit marry laura even for free.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by TwoBottles: 4:34pm On May 30, 2017
profhezekiah:
what is mature about him,must he have 20 kids frm her before been married to her?

She is White, and it's probably her decision not to tie the knot. She speaks well of him and grants him access to his kids; that is what matters, she is not complaining that he got married. Next time you want to argue, weigh the options you are faced with. Only then will your argument be balanced.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Nazacent: 4:40pm On May 30, 2017
What we 're saying is that, Linda did not carry the news of your pretty babamama.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by 234ng44uk(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2017
Who is Laura? Who is Ogboni? Are they movie stars, footballers, poets or a state governor? I don't know please help me out
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by jessedaflow: 5:02pm On May 30, 2017
iamDaisy:

ikpa, the way he stated his reply is mature
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
yes it is..and it will continue to be ..look around u and check marriages contracted in the last few years ,life spans and scandals that trails them all...look for you brain and install asap.
iamDaisy:

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by doublewisdom: 5:07pm On May 30, 2017
Why the press release? Bros you be okirika husband. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by hotdealz(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2017
mumihaja:
you have a boy and a girl plus halfcaste woman...then what are you looking for?
He was looking for Laura. undecided
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by wellmax(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2017
And some people here were insulting Davido in a previous thread.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by sonnie10: 5:17pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=iamDaisy post=57024024]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office / Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.