Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" (37010 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by dumie(f): 5:18pm On May 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Why does Laura dress like a teenager and youth.. with her small bag...

Hmm

That teenager bag is the it bag now in fashion grin... What slay queens now slay with in fashion.. She's so up to date hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 30, 2017
badooo grin
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 30, 2017
gypsey:
second hand husband indeed! after all the shakara she ends up with an already tired And expired Pen!s. grin
ehn at least na kanu brother na grin.she hammer 4 dat one grin

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Sultanchidi(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2017
humeeh:
Lmao....e weak my weak
lolz

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by TinaAnita(f): 5:34pm On May 30, 2017
Em really swear for this dude. He left the mother of these lovely kids for one agbaya who does nothing but flaunt her baby bump? Some men don't really know what they want.. After two kids he still dumped her? Karma is a bitch. Enjoy your marriage while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Dollabiz: 5:38pm On May 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 30, 2017
iamDaisy:
Having two children outside marriage is maturity?
Father Abraham had more than that embarassed
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Makapedia: 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
Lol ... "."
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2017
But the first wife fine pass laura in everything

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by madjune(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2017
kennygee:

True that.

But why did it take him so long to marry?

Because love sometimes aint easy to find if you've small money.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 30, 2017
so he actually referred to those beautiful kids as "just"

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by DYOUNGMINISTER(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2017
cool cool
madjune:

Because love sometimes aint easy to find if you've small money.

Ododo oro!
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by DYOUNGMINISTER(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2017
TinaAnita:
Em really swear for this dude. He left the mother of these lovely kids for one agbaya who does nothing but flaunt her baby bump? Some men don't really know what they want.. After two kids he still dumped her? Karma is a bitch. Enjoy your marriage while it lasts.

Think before u write. Every1 is apparently fighting a battle no1 knows about. Be logical in ur criticism.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by miketayo(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2017
kennygee:

True that.

But why did it take him so long to marry?

Marriage isn't compulsory
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by miketayo(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2017
TinaAnita:

Aunty take it easy, u didn't know their story she might have dumped him, white don't carry marriage on their mind like we do.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by whitebeard(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2017
iamDaisy:

pls, biko, help me ask him..!

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by floraine: 6:58pm On May 30, 2017
You call the woman who gave you those awesome kids baby mama @54 yrs of age. Clamp for yourself. Wizkid and Co will use the word baby mama u sef grand uncle will follow. Then our aunty laura is forming she's the first to marry grand dad who doesn't know he is too old to weave his hair

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by coretechng1(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
iamDaisy:

i guess he is referring to his reaponse.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by bikerboy1(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2017
joeluv:
This guy should have just kept mute. It's not everythung u respond too. Who cares if you where married before, why waste time replying social media trolls that Wld still look for something else to talk about.
grin

He probably made that post under duress. Can't you see the gun Laura is pointing to his head? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by pweetiedee(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=akinreals post=57023435]this one wey you plait your hair, are you from sango worshiper family ni?? grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue cool cool [/quote

lol...nawa for u
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by larrybee2017(f): 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
See stupidity in high places o, you mean you are proud of having kids outside marriage? You are one thing oyinbo man will call "shameless". I no blame you na efo riro cause am. Oniyeye when you don take hair style exchange your s*x na to dey act stupid remain. You should have just remain silent jare,ode
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by hotdealz(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
so he actually referred to those beautiful kids as "just"
"just" refers to the number and not the kids.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Benekruku(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2017
TwoBottles:

Maintaining a cordial relationship with his ex girlfriend (mother of his kids) is maturity. And she also spoke well of him sometime ago. How else would you define it pretty one?

Smh......
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by TwoBottles: 8:01pm On May 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Smh......

Bleep off my mention, you can as well shake your prick.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Lawalemi(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2017
Most of these guys are players

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 30, 2017
hotdealz:
"just" refers to the number and not the kids.
ok
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by lereinter(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2017
whats he trying to justify now

perversion....

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by crowntoro(f): 10:18pm On May 30, 2017
bikerboy1:

grin

He probably made that post under duress. Can't you see the gun Laura is pointing to his head? grin grin grin
you don craaaaaayy... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by davidif: 3:47am On May 31, 2017
iamDaisy:

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by davidif: 3:51am On May 31, 2017
gypsey:
how come his former partner or is it wife looks better than the said Laura? is she pregnant too? chai! Nigeria have become Like America and the UK. were folks have children with different parents. lawd gawd!

I pray Naija doesn't become like those countries in terms of societal norms.
Re: Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" by unmask: 5:13am On May 31, 2017
iamDaisy:

yes....or is getting married a sign of maturity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Bares Cleavage In Beautiful Photoshoot / Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony / Gelato Dance! Kaffy Shows DJ Cuppy New Way To Dance To Gelato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.