Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD (5955 Views)

Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness / God Created Man To Praise Him / If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by OtemAtum: 12:33am On Jun 04, 2017
We being Gods are able to create humans. As a matter of fact, the humans of the far future shall be our creations. They shall arise from the imagination of our heads. That's why I keep telling people to only imagine good things and beings. This child is probably the imagination of the heads of some bad humans who have lived in the past. Well, as for me, I imagine a future world best player from Nigeria and I'm sure Nature would create him for us. I also imagine great scientists from Nigeria.
DOCTUFOS: Anoni 1:7-16

7. Now Anoni said, life on earth is only a dream of the people who have passed away.
8. For creatures of millions of years dreamt of people of this time and you come to existence.
9. And if each of you can also dream of some kinds of people in the future, nature shall create those things which you dream of.
10. And when Anoni had ended speaking, ten children left and promised to return with the stories of those whom they have dreamt of.
11. And Mbom said, I wish for a child to be born who has more than one head. And Anoni said, no matter how long, your wish shall come to pass. For you, being a god have spoken. And your words shall bring a future creature.
12. And Ndiefi said, I wish for a child who has a little tail. And Anoni said, you have spoken and what you wish shall make for you a living soul as such in the future.
13. And Adom said, I wish to see people who do not fear at all. And Anoni said, it shall happen. And they asked Anoni, what do you wish for? And Mila said, is it possible for a human to shed his skin like a snake? And Anoni said, there is nothing in the universe that cannot be possible as long as someone has imagined it.
14. And Anoni said, my own thought is high and I do not ask for childish things. Therefore I wish for a world where attention shall be shifted to Aferk. A world where the greatest scribe shall emerge in Aferk. A world where a homo in Aferk shall arise and write the true history of the world within a twinkling of an eye.
15. And all the children laughed at Anoni, saying, you ask for too much. For our lands are ruled by Urope and it shall remain so forever.
16. And Anoni said, before the earth came out of the imagination of God, all my wishes had come to pass. Now in this outer universe, they shall come to pass again. For my imaginations and the imaginations of every soul upon the earth are the realities of the past.
Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Collyno82(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Akiintom:

Take God, and show or prove its substantial existence.
are u implying that God doesn't exist?
Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Akiintom: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Collyno82:
are u implying that God doesn't exist?

You're the one who claimed God exist, you're to present proofs here.
Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Collyno82(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Akiintom:

You're the one who claimed God exist, you're to present proofs here.
Yes am 100% sure he exist. so many proofs abound. Do u read & believed the words of the bible? let me no before I proceed
Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by GoodMuyis(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Akiintom:

Just how did sin causes birth malformation, is what i want you to explain here.

The sin is that the parent failed in healthy lifestyle, effect from environment or themselves. OP also failed to state Doctors reason why the baby was born deformed.

Hardmirror Does this provoke some logical thoughts?
You can Believed in God existence and disbelieve in satan existence.

The same curiosity you had to questions WHY the disciples of Christ asked the same and that does not change their belief, you have read the bible, you know where it is.

I once told hopefullLandlord that God is not a steward that will give account of his actions and inactions to anybody.

If you believed God exist, you have to accept his supremacy, otherwise their is no point questioning about a null entity, it hold not variable
Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Akiintom: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Collyno82:
Yes am 100% sure he exist. so many proofs abound. Do u read & believed the words of the bible? let me no before I proceed

I have read and do read the Bible. The Bible is a collection of myths, superstitions, legends, history, poetry, songs, allegories etc.

Your many proofs, had better be substantial proofs!

Waiting....
Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Collyno82:
sis how are u doing? am glad u agree that the presence of evil (serpent & Satan) doesn't create a perfect environment With regards to the garden of Eden.
Having said that, on the issue of disobedience, I opined that DISOBEDIENCE in itself is not a cause of sin as u pointed out earlier.
For instance if u disobeyed an unlawful order or instruction, have u sin, the answer is no.
for example, ur boss in the office instruct u to inflate the expenses u made in the office that cost u 10k to 20k and u disobeyed him and refused to carry out his instruction, have u sin? since ur doing the right thing.
Therefore I conclude DAT disobedience in itself is not sin. it depends on wat ur disobeying in DAT u can say is sin or not. so ur assertion that DISOBEDIENCE is sin or causes to sin is incorrect.
Thanks n do have a wonderful day. cheers

Hi brother,
I'm truly blessed....just as you are I'm assuming...
Lol @ you saying I agreed with you...
Well...ummm...not quite in agreement ...but what I was saying was that as I reread it, I "understood" what you were saying.
Thanks for the examples....sometimes it helps illustrate a point much better. I do get what you were saying....however the office example can be looked at as "disobedience to the world's way" but "obedience to God's way". Either way... consequences will occur, be they positive or negative.
I appreciated your views on this!

1 Like

Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Akiintom:

You didn't answer poo!

Your God created Satan and other creatures, with the purpose of having loving and sweet fellowship with them.

If that's is true, why did God create in them, the ability to do what will destroy that singular purpose.

Why will you use your money, to build a house, that can collapse eventually, when you could build one that will not?

Because when you truly love someone (who is capable of rational thought--not animals or young children), then you give them "freedom"....(the option to "choose" ).
You would hope that he/she would develop an intimate relationship with you....and be in the relationship because heshe actually "wants" to be there....
In a marriage, the vows say, "For better or worse", "In sickness and in health".....
However, the option to stay or walk away is always present. Many people choose to leave.
Adam & Eve chose to disobey.
However, if the option was never there, then a person becomes a robot.....

It would then be "force"..
God is not a God of force.

2 Likes

Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Collyno82(m): 6:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Akiintom:

I have read and do read the Bible. The Bible is a collection of myths, superstitions, legends, history, poetry, songs, allegories etc.

Your many proofs, had better be substantial proofs!

Waiting....
Read this verse of the bible. Psalms 14 vs 1. Please don't take it personal, view it in the context of our earlier discuss; Do God substantially exist. Thanks n good morning sir
Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Akiintom: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Collyno82:
Read this verse of the bible. Psalms 14 vs 1. Please don't take it personal, view it in the context of our earlier discuss; Do God substantially exist. Thanks n good morning sir
Your proof looks like this:

Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Akiintom: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2017
MZLady39:

Because when you truly love someone (who is capable of rational thought--not animals or young children), then you give them "freedom"....(the option to "choose" ).
You would hope that he/she would develop an intimate relationship with you....and be in the relationship because heshe actually "wants" to be there....
In a marriage, the vows say, "For better or worse", "In sickness and in health".....
However, the option to stay or walk away is always present. Many people choose to leave.
Adam & Eve chose to disobey.
However, if the option was never there, then a person becomes a robot.....

It would then be "force"..
God is not a God of force.

Your answer be like:

Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Akiintom:

Your answer be like:

Cute illustration....but again I will say that with love comes "freedom" (on behalf of Adam & Eve to choose) & "vulnerability" (on behalf of a loving God who desires intimacy with His children)..as it would be in other types of loving relationships.
The problem is that you don't know or understand the character of the God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob. You don't understand that He is "love".
Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by iSpirit1(m): 1:58am On Jun 06, 2017
@Akiintom

MzLady39 has answered you on my behalf.

She has answered, as far as I know, all your questions. So, I think I should save my strength for another question/time.

Be reasonable not to ask answered questions over and over again.

1 Like

Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Akiintom: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
MZLady39:

Cute illustration....but again I will say that with love comes "freedom" (on behalf of Adam & Eve to choose) & "vulnerability" (on behalf of a loving God who desires intimacy with His children)..as it would be in other types of loving relationships.
The problem is that you don't know or understand the character of the God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob. You don't understand that He is "love".

Of course, I do understand the meaning of "love" (thoughts and acts that are devoid of intelligence, reason, empathy, care, affection and tenderness), as far as God of Abraham is concerned.
Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Akiintom: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
iSpirit1:
@Akiintom

MzLady39 has answered you on my behalf.

She has answered, as far as I know, all your questions. So, I think I should save my strength for another question/time.

Be reasonable not to ask answered questions over and over again.
The day you understand the meaning reasonableness, your religious delusion will be cured.
Re: IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD by Niflheim(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is the collapse of Intelligent design(aka God)!!! This is all the evidence we ever needed!!! God cannot be loving and create this, he cannot be intelligent and perform such a useless work................................................IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HE DOES NOT EXIST!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Jehovah Witness Called The Faithful Apostles False Christian / Going To Church With A Note, How Useful Is The Message Notes To You After? / Fertility Expert: 'I Can Clone A Human Being'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.