Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,463 members, 7,971,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:51 PM

Are There Genuine Online Marketing Mentors You Know Of? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Genuine Online Marketing Mentors You Know Of? (655 Views)

List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do / How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Genuine Online Marketing Mentors You Know Of? by thematrix2(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
Many self proclaimed "gurus" claim that money can be made
online.

How true is this, has anyone benefited from such online opportunities?

Can one really make money working online? Mind you, I need
genuine comments, not people sending me links to sign up
for any program

Your comment is needed
Re: Are There Genuine Online Marketing Mentors You Know Of? by bizarena(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
Well, its so unfortunate that we are also in the same boat,though i havent invested my money in anywhere just to learn anything online, But recently,i joined a seminer,it was a free one though and i benefited from it, i think ,maybe you should join me too,if you are on facebook,you can reach the guy one on one and he will put you through. His name is Olatunde Samson, Well God will help you.
Williams
Re: Are There Genuine Online Marketing Mentors You Know Of? by naijacutee(f): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2010
Seth Godin is a marketing guru. sethgodin.typead.com is his blog.
Re: Are There Genuine Online Marketing Mentors You Know Of? by thematrix2(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
Thank you. I will check him out

(1) (Reply)

Investment As A Commitment Of Money Or Capital: / Need A Chairman/ Sponsor To My New Firm! / Is There Anyone In Need Of Solid Mineral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.