Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Investment As A Commitment Of Money Or Capital: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment As A Commitment Of Money Or Capital: (617 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Can U Make A Commitment Of Btw 2.5m To 3m In Haulage Business? / Jv Partners Needed Urgently: 40% Of Investment As Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment As A Commitment Of Money Or Capital: by bestinc: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2010
Investment is the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial instruments or other assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest. An investment company is a financial institution that assists corporations and individuals in raising capital by underwriting and acting as the agent in the issuance of securities.

Best Treasury Investment Inc. has the people, guidance, and investments to help you find your way, whatever your destination. Our company was built to put your interests first and we are the leading provider of investment services including online investing, financial advice and banking solutions. Learn more on www.btiincng.com

Re: Investment As A Commitment Of Money Or Capital: by Guarantor(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
The investment is nice and interesting, but what is it's authenticity,safety and reliability?
I hope this would not be another wonder bank.
Can you guarantee this investment.
Why didn't they show there complete address in Jos and i hope they can cope with Jos crisis

(1) (Reply)

Ago Off-bar Wanted Urgently! / How Can I Partner Nigerian Banks Or Multinationals / Limosines For Rent @ N150k A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.