Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,990 members, 7,949,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them (52634 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Oyindidi(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

Actually, me telling you not to take my word for it doesn't mean I was lying. But you can't judged me with that either because I believe in keeping myself till after marriage cause I'm practicing it.

Again who's talking about hijab? People and their mentality sha, who said only those in hijabs dress decently? My point is you'll always be judged by the way you dress. And most guys won't respect girls that don't respect their selves and their bodies.
You were saying the right thing in a wrong way. You weren't plain with your write-ups. I didn't bother to read cos you referred to what others put on as rags. In this context you were wrong to use the word rag.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 7:29pm On May 31, 2017
DaveHert:
Thank God you used "Most" now. Have they finished respecting those that respect their bodies?. Don't girls who respect their bodies in accordance to your definition of decency get used and dumped by most guys?.

Again go back to my post. What's the topic?

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by DaveHert(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
lol. I won't talk at all, let me flaunt an Iphone7 then let see who will do the talking. My guy if u av low self esteem that's when u wil be scared to toast any lady. If u dnt look unkempt, maybe cute too and u're outspoken. She either choose to b ur frnd or nt. Most crop top reveals a lady tommy and as long as the crop top isnt exposing any sexual area, its nt indecent, most ladies wear high waist jeans or jeggings under crop top, so its nt indescent
Look at you!, if we go by what this op is saying a girl who wears crop top is indecently dressed and as such is treated as a cheap article by guys. Do girls now walk unclad that you presumed she's making reference to their unclad bodies?. Mind you, not all girls would walk home with you just because you flashed an Iphone.

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
You were saying the right thing in a wrong way. You weren't plain with your write-ups. I didn't bother to read cos you referred to what others put on as rags. In this context you were wrong to use the word rag.
She was wrong in your own definition for rag. U could have asked her, her definition of rag. Even though u a right to some extent.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by DaveHert(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

Again go back to my post. What's the topic?
Lol, you must be confused at your article, and at the same time at your mentions to me.

Bye!.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On May 31, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
She was wrong in your own definition for rag. U could have asked her, her definition of rag. Even though u a right to some extent.
Many including myself didn't understand her message at first. Even maxi was saying something different.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by lashorrt(f): 7:34pm On May 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by OLAJADON: 7:36pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:
The way some women dress these days I don't really blame guys for disrespecting or treating them as cheap, after all, the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed.

They dress themselves in rags, walking around half naked all in the name of civilization yet they keep complaining guys disrespect and treat them like a hooker. How do you expect to get a responsible guy when you yourself don't dress responsibly?

Stop blaming and criticizing guys for thinking you are cheap if you are one of those who walk around in rags cause they are only following the signal you are sending out to them.

The truth is always a hard pill to swallow but it still remains the truth.
this coming from a girl. thumbs up
I have said it times without number women are the reason why men cheat. the way they dress is disheartening and they will be claiming civilize or a feminist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2017
DaveHert:
Look at you!, if we go by what this op is saying a girl who wears crop top is indecently dressed and as such is treated as a cheap article by guys. Do girls now walk unclad that you presumed she's making reference to their unclad bodies?. Mind you, not all girls would walk home with you just because you flashed an Iphone.
my guy i was passing allen one evening and it was raining that evening around 9pm. U nid to see how this pretty ladies where dressed and they stood inside the flood holding umbrellas. This same set of people are the slay queens and u meet then at cinemas too.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 7:37pm On May 31, 2017
DaveHert:
Lol, you must be confused at your article, and at the same time at your mentions to me.

Bye!.

It seems you are the confused one, let me answer my question for you. The topic is SOME WOMEN ARE THE REASON GUYS DISRESPECT THEM. I never said all the girls are the reasons but some girls, that's in regards to your question about the decent ones who are disrespected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by OLAJADON: 7:41pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:
This is some country mindset angry

No, you should not judge people by what they wear, that's shallow. Because a woman wears a short dress or skirt does not mean she is less of a woman or human being.

The fact that this is coming from another woman is just sad.
so are you one of those girls that see nothing bad in dressing indecent all in the name of been civilized.
atleast humans should not be judge by what they wear abi, even Adam and eve ran when God opened their eyes that they were naked but women of nowadays don't see anything bad in dressing indecency instead they call people calling again indecency uncivilized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SirMichael1: 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

You are the one misunderstanding me. Or are you defending indecent dressings? My post has nothing to do with the number of people who are actually decent in their act or not but those that are decent in their mode of dressing.

And yes, her choice of clothing could be a reason for her to be disrespected that's the honest truth. Again I grew up with guys that are notorious for disrespecting girls and they don't hold back their reasons for it which usually has to do with their mode of dressing which they always feel is an invitation.

If celebrities wear indecent clothes does that make is good and acceptable? Aren't they part of the reason?

Not everybody is bad and not everybody is corrupt.

I actually have no business with jamb anymore unless the day my kids would want to write theirs.

I am not defending indecent dressing. All I'm saying is that a girl dressed indecently shouldn't be disrespected for a common attire. Ask Estharfabian, she dresses indecently but has a fine character. That's gives no one a right to disrespect another person. A person can be nice in heart but indecent in dressing. Some decent girls are bad too so be objective in your article or writeup.

Congrats on passing jamb 2-3 years ago. What do you study? 'Women' affairs?

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
OLAJADON:

so are you one of those girls that see nothing bad in dressing indecent all in the name of been civilized.
atleast humans should not be judge by what they wear abi, even Adam and eve ran when God opened their eyes that they were naked but women of nowadays don't see anything bad in dressing indecency instead they call people calling again indecency uncivilized.
abi o. Sometimes we just av to spit the truth.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by OLAJADON: 7:48pm On May 31, 2017
Nma27:
Are u for real? The way we dress? Anyway you are entitled to your opinion.
yeah she is, and stopping indecency begins with you and me. encourage young girls to stop exposing their body all in the name of civilization.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2017
SirMichael1:

I am not defending indecent dressing. All I'm saying is that a girl dressed indecently shouldn't be disrespected for a common attire. Ask Estharfabian, she dresses indecently but has a fine character. That's gives no one a right to disrespect another person. A person can be nice in heart but indecent in dressing. Some decent girls are bad too so be objective in your article or writeup.

chai. English can be trikish sha, she said because d gal in indescently dressd makes a guy think she is cheap and hence d guy may want to disrespect her and u cnt fully blame d guy 4 d disrespect simple.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by kennykendo(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:
The way some women dress these days I don't really blame guys for disrespecting or treating them as cheap, after all, the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed.

They dress themselves in rags, walking around unclad all in the name of civilization yet they keep complaining guys disrespect and treat them like a hooker. How do you expect to get a responsible guy when you yourself don't dress responsibly?

Stop blaming and criticizing guys for thinking you are cheap if you are one of those who walk around in rags cause they are only following the signal you are sending out to them.

The truth is always a hard pill to swallow but it still remains the truth.

Op, you have your opinion everyone has theirs. The fact that you think a girl is used and dumped because of her dressing is as a result of your perspective. Or should I say maybe you have witnessed this happen to you and you feel it is ok to generalize?.

Haven't seen a case where a lady on trouser suits is still approached, bunked and dropped?. If I just need sex from a lady and I meet someone very pretty with wonderful eyes and a captivating voice, does it mean she exposed them? I mean her titties are in her camisole or bra and my eyes aren't on them, but the sex appeal is there.

If a man sees a lady in bum shorts or mini and wants to approach her for anything, that's his funeral my dear. You shouldn't generalize because it has happened to either you or someone you know, that men use and dump women who dress in minis.

Ever been to a lounge, modeling agency or cosmetics advertising agency? You'd see skimpy dresses like kilode...

What about the female bankers, who are in the marketing department in their places of work? Haven't they been tagged whores because they are marketers?. Do you know that not all of them spread their legs to every man they see but still get higher results than sex mongers?.

Sweetheart, people despise what they secretly desire. Psychologically speaking, it is either this has happened to you and in that case you shouldn't generalize or if it happened to someone you know, you simply don't know the whole story.

Women by nature don't speak up generally on an issue if they haven't been affected..

5 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 7:55pm On May 31, 2017
SirMichael1:

Going around in circles is tiring.

Who said that was when I passed jamb?

No actually, I studied something that had to do with how the world as a whole is turning vices into virtues.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by OLAJADON: 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

Lol. Sorry for that but don't worry, I'm certain most won't heed to it share.

The funny things about you guys is that you compliment in their presence but abuse them behind their backs. I've witnessed lots of things like that cause I grew up with lots of guys around me. wink
when I checked your profile I saw you are a mumeenat. salam
let me share an experience I had last 2 weeks
I was going to one of my brother shop not too far from my house, as I was going I saw I girl walahi if you see what this girl wore you as a lady would weep for her, she wasn't wearing a bra and what she wore was just pure thin cloth which was showing all her boobs as in all her boobs was been displayed when I saw it I had to first removed my eyes and she was very beautiful then I asked myself a question what exactly is the essence of cloth?
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
OLAJADON:

yeah she is, and stopping indecency begins with you and me. encourage young girls to stop exposing their body all in the name of civilization.
cn u imagine a 16yr old gal posted a pics of her in pant and bra. I commentd and reset her brain, she now deleted d poo. Nt every1 wants to c a gal private body so they should only show it to those who want to c it.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SirMichael1: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
lol. I can only laugh at u old man. When u're 80 u will wish u were 30, when u're 30 u wish u were 80yrs.we already knw u a perv.ert, i will give u two medals one for being da.ft and d second for being an old fo.ol.

I really don't wanna earn you your ban this night. You're irking a cool guy. A really cool one cool

What's does being 30yrs and wishing to be 80yrs got to do with this? What goes on in your fūçkīñg head? undecided You obviously don't have the cognitive ability to understand a simple post. Not only are you demented but also have a degraded psych, possible due to the excess consumption of igbó

Nigga go suck a dick or something and get the fūçk off my mention. cheesy

Oloribukun!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 8:03pm On May 31, 2017
OLAJADON:

when I checked your profile I saw you are a mumeenat. salam
let me share an experience I had last 2 weeks
I was going to one of my brother shop not too far from my house, as I was going I saw I girl walahi if you see what this girl wore you as a lady would weep for her, she wasn't wearing a bra and what she wore was just pure thin cloth which was showing all her boobs as in all her boobs was been displayed when I saw it I had to first removed my eyes and she was very beautiful then I asked myself a question what exactly is the essence of cloth?

Yes, it happens a lot. But as you can see now, societies now see them as civilization. You can't change their minds cause they've decided to embrace the wrongs and throw away the right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SirMichael1: 8:06pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

Going around in circles is tiring.

Who said that was when I passed jamb?

No actually, I studied something that had to do with how the world as a whole is turning vices into virtues.

Lol. IRS right? The world needs a person that can pray and intercede on its behalf.

Studied? So you've finished school and still passed out with this mentality. Grow up o. This fūçkīñg world is changing and if you don't wanna change, don't try to talk against it cos its gonna yield no progress
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by DarkRebel69: 8:09pm On May 31, 2017
Why is the OP being made into an Aunt Sally? What the noble lady opined is not far from the truth.

In as much as we always love to claim appearances don't matter, and that only the shallow-minded are incapable of looking past the superficial layers of physical appearance when passing judgement on the character of a person, the stark truth remains that appearance does in fact matter.

Remind me again why Martin Treyvon was shot dead in cold blood? Or why the phrase racial profiling even exists?

Let's have a little thought bubble, shall we?;
Suppose you were walking through a deserted alley alone at 11:30p.m. and looking over your shoulders you happen to see this hooded, seedy-looking man skulking behind you? Would you begin to feel fear based on the suspicious nature of, and sketchy appearance of the man? Would you feel inclined to warm up to him, maybe even stop to invite him over to Thanksgiving? Or would you segue into fight-or-flight mode and bolt out of the place at a pace even Barry Allen couldn't dream of?

Reality check! Many of us would start to feel uncomfortable if we were to find ourselves in such situation. Perhaps the hooded chap was merely taking an innocent stroll. Perhaps he meant no harm. None of all that would matter to the subconscious part of our brain, which by the way would have - unbeknown to us - already conducted a rapid psych eval on our hooded friend. Seedy-looking. Wearing a black hood. Skulking behind us in an empty alley. Bam! Our brain screams "Criminal"!!!

Just as we are apt to regard the seedy-looking, hooded fellow in the alley as a (possible) threat based solely on his seeming, so also do we tend to form opinions of people in all spheres of human interaction based on their physical appearance, accent, body language, race, e.t.c. And, did you know it only takes the brain one-tenth of a second to form an opinion - accurate or inaccurate - about a person or thing?

It's one of our many cognitive biases; this in particular being the bias of First impression. See here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_impression_(psychology)

Do I think a woman should be judged by how fully clothed or how sparsely clad she is? No!
Should I and other co-members of the male specie be made to run the gauntlet when we (occasionally) attempt to make instinctive deductions about the personality of a woman based on her manner of dressing? I honestly do not think so. For 99.9% of the time, we are what we (freely) wear. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SirMichael1: 8:10pm On May 31, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
chai. English can be trikish sha, she said because d gal in indescently dressd makes a guy think she is cheap and hence d guy may want to disrespect her and u cnt fully blame d guy 4 d disrespect simple.

Who's this one that wants to explain a simple post to me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2017
SirMichael1:

I really don't wanna earn you your ban this night. You're irking a cool guy. A really cook one cool

What's does being 30yrs and wishing to be 80yrs got to do with this? What goes on in your fūçkīñg head? undecided You obviously don't have the cognitive ability to understand a simple post. Not only are you demented but also have a degraded psych, possible due to the excess consumption of igbó

Nigga go suck a dick or something and get the fūçk off my mention. cheesy

Oloribukun!
trading words with u will be doing u a favour, it's obvious u're phycologically depressed thats why ur cerebrum is malfunctioning hence leading to ur inability to comprehend a simple post, I'll do u a favour by taking u to a phychatrist, so they can evaluate ur left brain since u claim to be in ur right senses. Oponu jatijati, alake oshi

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 8:12pm On May 31, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol. CRS right? The world needs a person that can pray and intercede on its behalf.

Studied? So you've finished school and still passed out with this mentality. Grow up o. This fūçkīñg world is changing and if you don't wanna change, don't try to talk against it cos its gonna yield no progress

The fact that the world is changing and people are now seeing wrong as right doesn't mean I have to change in that aspect with it. There's nothing wrong with my mentality, rather its the other way round. I'll keep talking against it as long as it's bad.

I'm not a Christian so you are wrong about what I studied. Neither did I study IRS mind you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SirMichael1: 8:17pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

The fact that the world is changing and people are now seeing wrong as right doesn't mean I have to change in that aspect with it. There's nothing wrong with my mentality, rather its the other way round. I'll keep talking against it as long as it's bad.

I'm not a Christian so you are wrong about what I studied. Neither did I study IRS mind you.

OK. This is obviously going nowhere.

I give up mehn. Your talk weak me abeg
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2017
u're just 2 daf.t very very da.ft and ur I.Q must be in the negative zone. U go born daughter na nd u will see her nude flying everywhr on d net.
SirMichael1:

Who's this one that wants to explain a simple post to me? undecided
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2017
Thumbs up OP. A word is enough for the wise. goodnight
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by SirMichael1: 8:24pm On May 31, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
u're just 2 daf.t very very da.ft and ur I.Q must be in the negative zone. U go born daughter na nd u will see her nude flying everywhr on d net.

grin grin grin grin

Nigga stop trying so hard to be relevant abeg. You obviously are no match for me.

Seriously mehn. Gtfo grin
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by OLAJADON: 8:25pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
who are you to dictate choice of dressing to them?

you're obviously jealous of what you don't have, I'd keep reminding you that.

same way they don't interfere in your choice of dressing you should also learn to respect theirs.

I'm not trying to promote indecency, but the rational behind this thread is what I don't understand. haven't you had or seen where a modest dresser was being raped or harassed?
cases of girls well dressed are rare
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Akjwyzepal(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2017
Angel196:

dnt mind d guy jawe he z just lukin 4 a gal 2 fvk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.