Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,776 members, 7,965,921 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her (51200 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by oglalasioux(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2017
Davash222:
"Ditch your woman , I can make you happier" is just an offer, so, it's left for the guy to accept or reject the offer. No big deal here.

Ladies have their ways of making an offer, some by eye contact, seductive moves, but this lady was bold enough to make her offer known without playing hide and seek games. She's rare.

Or advertising her 'wares'.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by lenghtinny(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2017
I don't know what wrong with what she did....

If a girl just dey show confusing green light, Una go dey ask why she no come out clean instead of using body language. This one yarn her mind now, you dey call her hoe undecided
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by IdeyFindWife: 7:34pm On May 31, 2017
malton:
Karashika.

She see fresh guy dey run after am.

If she come find out say contrary to her thinking, d guy no rich, say all that freshness na cos him too dey stay for shade, she go ditch am go find another.

Some b!tches aint never heard the word 'loyalty' in their lives! Classless ratchet h0e brazenly undermining a fellow chicks relationship online like it's the new vogue undecided? Dis one na loose cannon o, Miss "Relationship Killjoy". After spoiling everywhere, next thing na to dey form pvssy-ninja on lowkey grin

Even a thirsty f00l will see through her godforsaken gold-digger act, nah? Forming pvssy sales-Rep after going through profile photos and vids! Dis one na roadkill o. If sharp-guy take up her offer now, kpansh her wella and discard her arss, na she go still begin dey open threads playing "victim card".

Why dem no dey get wet over poor-guys na wetin i nor get, thief undecided!

lefulefu:

his aim will be make the guy fall in love wit her by sayin those sweet words then he/she will start extorting money frm d guy grin
hmmm my name u say?.....tis just a name grin

Lefu, make she try all those Alomo boys from the #Zanga, na gbenshing go cripple am grin!
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 31, 2017
midehi2:

and his aim will be?

this ur moniker sef, anytime i see it, i laugh..... lefulefu grin
his aim will be make the guy fall in love wit her by sayin those sweet words then he/she will start extorting money frm d guy grin
hmmm my name u say?.....tis just a name grin
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Vicolan: 7:44pm On May 31, 2017
midehi2:
but why, see the girl sef, very ugly angry thank goodness the guy is a loyal boyfriend, not those that chase anything in skirts undecided

Then why most ladies always says All men are the same abegi she don taste all the whole men neeee?
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Vicolan: 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
may we see his reply to the offer

The reply is there already naw..

No am.not single...
Shikena
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
Damn! See how fine he is! I can't blame her for trying grin
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Some b!tches aint never heard the word 'loyalty' in their lives! Classless ratchet h0e brazenly undermining a fellow chicks relationship online like it's the new vogue undecided? Dis one na loose cannon o, Miss "Relationship Killjoy". After spoiling everywhere, next thing na to dey form pvssy-ninja on lowkey grin

Even a thirsty f00l will see through her godforsaken gold-digger act, nah? Forming pvssy sales-Rep after going through profile photos and vids! Dis one na roadkill o. If sharp-guy take up her offer now, kpansh her wella and discard her arss, na she go still begin dey open threads playing "victim card".

Why dem no dey get wet over poor-guys na wetin i nor get, thief undecided!

Lefu, make she try all those Alomo boys from the #Zanga, na gbenshing go cripple am grin!
she wont be foolish to try those sort of guys na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by procky(f): 7:50pm On May 31, 2017
Hilarious Let's Play (2017 Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain Humiliation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l03K11Rqm8&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by abdeiz(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
As if men don't also do it....this pissed me off is that why he should announce it online for everyone?
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
hmmm
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by chiraqDemon(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
Looking at the girl sef, any single man will start singing i am married to jesus
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
Vicolan:

The reply is there already naw..
No am.not single... Shikena
I'm not talking about that reply . I mean his response to the lady's offer

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by PureMe01: 8:09pm On May 31, 2017
atleast she is decent enough not to offer to b a side-chick.so u guys shouldn't stone her
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by EzeeYFB(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2017
Simmynod:
So Yesterday on Twitter, A new delivery account @SUBDELEVERYMAN posted a tweet were a lady asked a if he's single and when the guy said No, the girl practically asked the guy to leave his girlfriend and come take her.lol

post below

Credit : subdeleveryman
she is bold ja re. Nothing wrong there
If to say girls dey bold like Dis to guys way dem like n notice say d guy d shy shy tins go dey better na.
My sister continue ja re
God bless ur hustle
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by PureMe01: 8:13pm On May 31, 2017
atleast she is decent enough not to offer to b a side-chick.so u guys shouldn't stone her. it's called "try your luck"
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Idowuh(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2017
Awon omo wobe
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by StarBukola(f): 8:26pm On May 31, 2017
iykebest1:
are u for real?
yes grin grin
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by AtlanticBreeze: 8:26pm On May 31, 2017
these hoes are getting desperate
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Respect55(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2017
Davash222:
"Ditch your woman , I can make you happier" is just an offer, so, it's left for the guy to accept or reject the offer. No big deal here.

Ladies have their ways of making an offer, some by eye contact, seductive moves, but this lady was bold enough to make her offer known without playing hide and seek games. She's rare.
Cut the chap nigger. SHE IS JUST SHAMELESS AND DISGUSTING
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Respect55(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2017
donlucabrazi:
She saw something she liked and she went for it. What's the big deal there?

It was left for the guy to either accept or decline as he rightly did..

All you hypocrites condemning her will be salivating in secret while wishing the guy notices you..

She's a go getter! And if she channels this attitude to more profitable ventures, she's bound to succeed

THE END grin grin grin
Propaganders of evil. Advocates of negativity. There are everywhere. 'go getter' indeed. Sorry o
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 31, 2017
sad
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by RoyalRoy(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2017
midehi2:

Hi grin

Hello... Lol
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Papadoh(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2017
Kinni big deal, dis one no be new thing naaaw.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Kbanka: 9:43pm On May 31, 2017
Nigerians sef. Whats a girl to do if she likes a guy?? Theyre human beings too naww.

Ive told alot of girls to ditch their boyfriends(sometimes its not me that likes the babe sef). Theres nothing wrong in a girl telling me to ditch my girlfriend. Its a proposal.
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by IdeyFindWife: 9:49pm On May 31, 2017
lefulefu:

she wont be foolish to try those sort of guys na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yhu dey see am now?

Even if hustling guy toast am, na dis kain babe go tell poor man say "you're not qualified to have an er3ction till you have loose-change in your pocket grin grin"!

Buurrr, she knows if she publish that kain vacancy in the zanga, na kpekus-obituary levels for am because na queue boys go form to do John Cena on top her abuna!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Yhu dey see am now?

Even if hustling guy toast am, na dis kain babe go tell poor man say "you're not qualified to have an er3ction till you have loose-change in your pocket grin grin"!

Buurrr, she knows if she publish that kain vacancy in the zanga, na kpekus-obituary levels for am because na queue boys go form to do John Cena on top her abuna!
bro the babe dey hustle grin.she see fresh guy with nice clothes and nice ride and she immediatly fell in love grin.who no like better thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.let her hammer oo grin.
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by reiddecuti: 10:00pm On May 31, 2017

End of DISCUSSION.
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by doskie(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2017
midehi2:
but why, see the girl sef, very ugly angry thank goodness the guy is a loyal boyfriend, not those that chase anything in skirts undecided
i need someone like her to mke my girl sit up
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by brosammy(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2017
Imagine what that lady was saying because of an handsome man,so he should leave his own responsible girl for you, oloso pataki
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by FTrebirth(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2017
midehi2:
you're praising him already as if he replied the girl's offer. you don't know what he had in mind after that.
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Septuagenarian(m): 5:27am On Jun 01, 2017
[b][/b]
Davash222:

Ladies have their ways of making an offer, some by eye contact, seductive moves, but this lady was bold enough to make her offer known without playing hide and seek game. She's rare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Hookup: Benue Lady Takes Mattress After Man Fails To Pay For All-Night Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.