Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her (51144 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Terver90: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Hmmmmm women also have feelings in as much as she express herself to you, you should be mature enough to decline or do whatever in confidence rather than publicly render her image vulnerable.
Meanwhile such an act that most tend to condemn can solve someone else's social interaction challenge although I am no undermining our cultural setting
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by chuksdavid28(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
midehi2:
but why, see the girl sef, very ugly angry thank goodness the guy is a loyal boyfriend, not those that chase anything in skirts undecided
it's cos the babe is probably ugly...na Wetin make am see mind post am online ooo. if she wer to be a hottie am 100% sure we wuldnt hear about nafin
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
It's only on social media they have mind. Awon ewus.

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Jadoskii(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Simple thing...openly reject her on twitter then create another account to add her up.......if she wants to blackmail me in the future I will just show my future gf with screenshots that it's a blackmail nd I actually rejected her advances.....win win.
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by nonmonk(m): 1:22am On May 29, 2020
Here’s Why Moaning During Sex Is Such A Good Thing, According To Sex Experts

When you think of moaning during sex, you might envision an Oscar-worthy performance la When Harry Met Sally, or friends Yes!-ing in the background of a call with your mom in an effort to embarrass you. Or maybe you think of the other night when you let a noise slip mid-romp thatwait, actually made the moment so much hotter for the both of you?

https://non-monk..com/2020/05/heres-why-moaning-during-sex-is-such.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO] / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.