Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor (5115 Views)

I Paid Chief Anenih N100 Million - Prof Osunbor / Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by snowdrops(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
oge4real:

Dont mind the bushman jare. All that crap is just acting. Later we will hear how he will apologise to Anenih with 3 or more brand new Jeeps and many more juicy contracts.
grin grin
That certainly can happen. Maybe he wants to bully "Mr Fix it" into decamping for the AC.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Ojumiii(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
Talk the Talk, M-tell
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by jimmysho(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
let the old cargo be threatened a bit jare. what good has he done for edo state?
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by ohisng(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
@snowdrops, when generality of people believe that anenih should be hunted out of politics, why u take ur own battle personal against the governor? What has anenih done? No matter how much bad belle u have, truth is oshiomhole has done more on one year than the PDP in 10 years
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by otukpo(f): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
It's time to shut Anenih up.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by otukpo(f): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
It's time to shut Anenih up.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by drossy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
if u all knew the crazy politics in benin and the level of looted treasury and debt wch oshiomole met AFTER getting to power viz a viz his electoral promises, u go respect the man, my state is crazy, its full of evil and demons, give him credit!!!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by mailmalc(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
I'm not trying to discredit Oshos but i think it's time he keeps his big mouth to himself and work the work . . . Gosh! he talks too much and that's too bad for him. Anenih has contributed nothing to the development of the state. . . fine , . but i think he's not so different from some one who runs his mouth like a bursted pipe and thinks planting flowers is a way of developing the state or rather. . Benin City. As far as i'm concerned, the roads are still the same. . bad as ever. At least Osunbor kind'a tried by "patching" most of the bad spots along major roads in Benin which i think is way better than Osho's idea of abandoning every other area and planting flowers! grin

AC particularly in Edo state is now the new PDP. It has a good chunk of its old members and with it all the malpractices and corruption that bedevils the PDP.
Plain truth!

When I saw the headline, I was so overjoyed, thinking that Oshiomole was actually to going to jail Anenih and co (Igbenedion included) for their past misconducts and misappropriation of funds. Only to read through the article and found out that the parrot is only making noise at usual.

Edo people must have wasted their energy, time, money and lives standing by this parrot.
lol

Personally I think Oshiomole has dissapointed as a governor,but having said that I will want to advise his to stop verbal attacks on this PDP Goons they are not worth the publicity he is giving them.Let him just concentrate on the job at hand.
My point.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by mafioso(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
I HEARD THE DUDE CONSTRUCTED A SWIMMING POOL WITH A WHOOPING SUM OF 300Thousand Million Naira lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by centnaira: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
Lucky failed Edo people for eight years yet oshiomhole  did not do a thing but c him as a brother, after making mouth he planted flowers 4 one year. watching u and d devil Anenih who will go to bode george
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by MrCrackles(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
Oshiomole wants to jail Anenih shocked
I am watching this one unfold better. . . . grin
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by drossy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
if u all knew the crazy politics in benin and the level of looted treasury and debt wch oshiomole met AFTER getting to power viz a viz his electoral promises, u go respect the man, my state is crazy, its full of evil and demons, give him credit!!!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by adagz01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
i trust oshe,he do what he says.those that say he cant can u recall what he did to samuel agbemudia?
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by viclee009: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
Don't worry Oshomole, Ur Ass is grass and the lawn mower is on it's way.
WHO R U? What makes u think u r the boss of our beloved Edo state?
U R nothin but a stupid Drunk, a womanizer, agbero, liar, and a rotten tofu.
U better make good on ur inuendo, otherwise u and ur posses ass will become
DOG food. Have u forgotten who put u where u r?
Listen Kitty Kat, U will learn a good lesson the hard way. wink tongue kiss
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by viclee009: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
Don't worry Oshomole, Ur Ass is grass and the lawn mower is on it's way.
WHO R U? What makes u think u r the boss of our beloved Edo state?
U R nothin but a stupid Drunk, a womanizer, agbero, liar, and a rotten tofu.
U better make good on ur inuendo, otherwise u and ur posses ass will become
DOG food. Have u forgotten who put u where u r?
Listen Kitty Kat, U will learn a good lesson the hard way.  wink  tongue kiss
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by ohisng(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
@viclee009, ur crass and uncouth use of english shows ur level of reasoning. Let u and ur masters in PDP do their worst. Edo state says NO to political thuggery. If u have any decency, tell ur god anenih to retire peacefully or he will be forcefully retired
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by afemai: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
Its long overdue he needs to be put in where he rightly belongs, jail!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by afemai: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2010
Its long overdue he needs to be put in where he rightly belongs, jail!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by swezenberg(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
But on the other hand, I think it is high time these godfathers should be shown the way out of our politics but meanwhile ?Oshiomhole should take it easy

This is just my take on this
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
Oshiomhole is not a saint neither is anenih.i am not a fan of this noise maker but people like anenih,i wonder what he is still doing in politics.that is why i sometimes canvass for a revolution against these godfathers who are bent on crippling nigeria.why would pdp want to withdraw the soldiers in the edo state joint taskforce if not that anenih has an ill-motive towards oshiomhole administration.the main issus i think we need to address here is not oshiomhole per se but the menace caused by our so called godfathers over time
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by yemmight(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
I think that just his style but he should thread softly.  But please the guy has done wonderfully well compare to wasteful years of Igbenedion, but he should operate quitely.  I believe pple will praise you if u have done perfectly.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by chosen04(f): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2010
MrCrackles:

Oshiomole wants to jail Anenih shocked
I am watching this one unfold better. . . . grin

ME TOO.

snowdrops:

And we all know what became of Orji Uzor Kalu.
, Hope he is not forced to go down on his knees and apologized like UZOR KALU was forced to do?
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by lawrence83: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hope annenih is not aware of this
cos this guy in question might be on his knees very coon, begging for forgiveness.
Annenih is god, believe it or not, atleast in Edo state.
his removal as the BOT made PDP lose so many states
He is called "Mr Fix it".
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by SeXyBoNE: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
Mr. Adams.

I dont give a hoot if you kill Anenih just do whats right and shut the fu.k up
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by TippyTop(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2010
See this Oshiomhole no dey fear. Dude is talking to the Chief like he's talking to ordinary people. Anenih (mr fix-it)would eat him for breakfast.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by mamagee3(f): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
Oshiomhole needs to sit his funky butt down,
He has done absolutely nothing to help Nigeria
Other than whinning on how to Jail and Impeach
his fellow jobless cohorts
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by peadion(f): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
no comment
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Basics007: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
If the only achievement Oshiomole has as a governor for 4yrs is to jail Anenih(+Osunbor for good measure),I'm satisfied.
Gosh i hate the PDP!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by ssumpta(f): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
Oshiomole does'nt have a noble rep. He needs to stop pretending to be on the side of the masses. He stubborn sha. If only he'd put it to good use.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by henry101(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
Naija men love 2do IGG (Initial Gra Gra).
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by xterra2(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2010
I hate Nigerian politicians they can talk and talk and talk,they should have been commentators or Commedians,
We want actions,lets see how "Mr fix it" will do and all his PDP ransackers,
I hope it does happen,
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by hotlips: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
I thought we had separation of powers? A governor threatening to arrest and jail members of the opposition? Didnt know he had so much power? And why should Anenih stay away from politics on account of age? Oshiomhole is a great pretender and a loudmouth. Time will prove him to be as corrupt as those he is attacking presently. Just watch, angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Fela's Voice 2.8 Billion Dollars Oil Money Is Missing(SCAMBUHARI) / JEGA: What President Jonathan Asks Me To Do About Election Result / A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.