Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor (5114 Views)

I Paid Chief Anenih N100 Million - Prof Osunbor / Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by yeswecan(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dudes saying Anenih has not done anything for "edo state" are moronic, what a foolish thing to say.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by snowdrops(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
yeswecan:

Dudes saying Anenih has not done anything for "edo state" are moronic, what a foolish thing to say.
You are wrong on that one. His political history has brought hardly any development to the state right from his town of Uromi. Speak to an average Uromi person and he will say same.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by yeswecan(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

You are wrong on that one. His political history has brought hardly any development to the state right from his town of Uromi. Speak to an average Uromi person and he will say same.

What have you done for your state? I mean Anenih is just a politician behind the scene which under normal circumstance isn't suppose to be part of government machinery. He was appointed Minister for few years and he personally did "Benin/Onitsha express way" plus "Benin warri  express road" as part of his ministry's contribution, that's one of the best project in the entire region since democracy . . plus the "Benin bypass".  I don't know what you expect him to do now; he is not part of the Nigeria government.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by snowdrops(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
My guy, from your last post you know little of nothing of Chief Anthony Anenih. This man did not emerge on the political scene when he became minister of works and housing, he has been there like "forever".
Try google him. The man is a political monster. Oshiomhole is a foetus where he is.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by yeswecan(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
snowdrops:

My guy, from your last post you know little of nothing of Chief Anthony Anenih. This man did not emerge on the political scene when he became minister of works and housing, he has been there like "forever".
Try google him. The man is a political monster. Oshiomhole is a foetus where he is.

Am talking about helping his state, in a democratic setting Anenih shouldn't be the one helping his state in any form, he is not part of the government, he is a mere politician not until he runs for office.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by rasputinn(m): 3:49am On Jan 19, 2010
Very funny,the day Oshiomhole arrests Anenih will be the very day
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by jimharry21(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2010
The problem with Nigeria and many Nigerians is mantal slavery and blindfolded conviction that nothing Changes. To those who thing Oshiomhole stupid and daring the untouchable i will like to remind you if you ever crossed the Benin-Ore express way and see the countless motor acidents that have terminated countless lives, you will have reason to crucify who ever embezelled the money of that project, that apart, any enlightened person or leader who does not take the security of lives and properties of his citizens is worse than dead. So if any bodybelieves anybody cannot be prosecuted for his or her crime to the public and citizens of this nation, then that person shold seek psychiatric evaluations of his mental condition.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by ud4u: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2010
Enough of God Fatharism in this country
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by rotexsky(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2010
I am really surprised at some nairalanders that have not visited Edo state but will still make the loudest noise in issues that borders on the State. Those of us from the state know that Anenih has been the bane of that state.infact if Anenih,Ogbemudia,Igbinedion family as a whole are removed from the state,the state will be better of.Oshomiole has done credibly well during his short period of stay in office. Edo state is being giving a facelift by demolition of illegal structures,security has been enhanced and many of my friends have been employed,, Haba , Oshomiole is just too much.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
rotexsky:

I am really surprised at some nairalanders that have not visited Edo state but will still make the loudest noise in issues that borders on the State. Those of us from the state know that Anenih has been the bane of that state.infact if Anenih,Ogbemudia,Igbinedion family as a whole are removed from the state,the state will be better of.Oshomiole has done credibly well during his short period of stay in office. Edo state is being giving a facelift by demolition of illegal structures,security has been enhanced and many of my friends have been employed,, Haba , Oshomiole is just too much.

why wont you praise him? self-centredness is the 9JA way angry

the guv might be good but look for better arguments in support of him,NOT this one.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by yeswecan(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2010
jimharry21:

The problem with Nigeria and many Nigerians is mantal slavery and blindfolded conviction that nothing Changes. To those who thing Oshiomhole silly and daring the untouchable i will like to remind you if you ever crossed the Benin-Ore express way and see the countless motor acidents that have terminated countless lives, you will have reason to crucify who ever embezelled the money of that project, that apart, any enlightened person or leader who does not take the security of lives and properties of his citizens is worse than dead. So if any bodybelieves anybody cannot be prosecuted for his or her crime to the public and citizens of this nation, then that person shold seek psychiatric evaluations of his mental condition.

Since when Oshiomhole became a judge to prosecute someone?

When you paint someone black NO matter what he does he is black to you. Just for  the record Anthony Akhakon Anenih was behind  Benin/Onitsha express way,Benin-Warri express way and Benin bypass. You won't give him kudos for that will you? he was only minster for 4 yrs and he touched the entire region.

For now the guy is a mere politicial what do you expect of him? his name never appears on the ballot paper HE is just behind the scene and you expect him to change Edo-state. Oshiomhole is a cheap Noise maker at least he is the boss now, lets wait and see his performance plus making poverty history in Edo State.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Meldrick(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
lawrence83:

Hope annenih is not aware of this
cos this guy in question might be on his knees very coon, begging for forgiveness.
Annenih is god, believe it or not, atleast in Edo state.
his removal as the BOT made PDP lose so many states
He is called "Mr Fix it".

He is a god of dogs. grin grin Oshiomole will surely chew him cos people from Oshiomoles village chew dogs perfectly. yeye
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by geeluck: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
Well, If Anenih will stop the peace then he can be jailed,  He understand his powers if he wanted to evacuate CBN when they are obstructing the constrution of roads then he will surely be able to jail Anenih if he odstruct peace,  Make all these old men Leave Edo make Our state good oooo,
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2010
Oshiomole is a stupid man,all he knows is making noise.He can do anything,tomorrow u wil see him begging wit 20 jeeps and contract.i dont believe anything he says because he is a noise maker.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor by ogajim(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2010
Yeswecan, you must be from Uromi (the Enugu) of Edo state.

You mentioned a couple of roads but left out the ALL IMPORTANT Benin/Ore/Lagos express,

Oshiomole as the Executive Governor has a DUTY to maintain security in the state with or without Anini (oops), you guys need to stop this idol worshiping.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Generate 3000 Megawatts In Two Years- This Day News / S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman / DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.