Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day (5994 Views)

Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You've been ranting like a mad doggy on this thread because crazysaint saw what you cannot see till your dying day. Let me tell you what you don't know so that you can start hanging yourself immediately.... There are millions of akwaibomites in IPOB currently go and verify let me tell you how to start your verification ask people in akwaibom where IPOB normally have their family meetings they will show you.
You talk as if you know what you are saying but you are dumb and gullible you don't even know that some part of benue and kogi states are in bia4ra do they have oil?? The answer is capital NO. You hate Igbos so much that you are gradually running mad because of that but you don't know.

see this bull of a human Being.. hahahahaha.
I was there on my own, until u people sent that crazy dog, to come and mention me up and down...
Fact Biafra should pack and go unless they are cowards.
fact.. Biafra should leave us out of their map, because we dnt share their passion and zeal.

fact. Biafra should stop being nuisance on others r Nigerians.

fact. Biafrans should stop their drug development until wen they get their country so dat dey dnt spoil others passport.

fact. You should just go and die...
fact. You can jump into the lagoon too.

4 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by paramakina202: 8:19pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha...
U guys feel u have the monopoly of spewing hate round this country bah ? You are will talk all rubbish bout yoruba but still eat their beans You will insult Yoruba up and down but still can't survive without Lagos..

I hv been a Nairalander for like 7yrs now, I know u people...

Thing is, if you guys want to enslave Akwa Ibomites, you guys will hv to pass through me... and I swear, It will be over my dead body.... ohhh waite ... I am immortal... so

never...

You are nobody but a cheap attention seeker.Your opinion does not worth anything,so you can blab and rant all you want.

3 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You can be Lucifer himself I don't care all I know is that my face no dey fear your face.

see this small sense Ra*..
you can't stand me Bhroo, you will just disintegrate into nothingness... it's a pity it's just the black and white font face before ur fone dat is scaring you.. now imagine being in the same area I am..

I know you will pass out the with fright just Imagining it... it's alright. U r s'pose to react dat way..

2 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2017
paramakina202:

You are nobody but a cheap attention seeker.Your opinion does not worth anything,so you can blab and rant all you want.

hahahahaha.. e painnn amm.. Unity beggars, begging Aks to be with u guys, so u can steal on our oil, and use us as your carpet to the ocean.

itipekkeh.... Biafra is landlocked, and there's nothing you can do abourit... U guys should pack out of Nigeria already and stop wailing noisily

4 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2017
paramakina202:

Shame no cash Una say una no fit tackle the best issues I raise for page 1, Na to attack senseless things Na im be una trademark...

chaiiii mmeh usehmeh.... hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by paramakina202: 8:29pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha.. e painnn amm.. Unity beggars, begging Aks to be with u guys, so u can steal on our oil, and use us as your carpet to the ocean.

itipekkeh.... Biafra is landlocked, and there's nothing you can do abourit... U guys should pack out of Nigeria already and stop wailing noisily
Go find your mate to play with cos am done with you.
Who da hell is Okon?

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:31pm On May 31, 2017
I knew that this will be funnnnnnn, Soooooo sweeeetttttttt.. hahahahaha...

bring it on guys, bring it on , all of you... I am dat Devil the Angel warned you about... there is no escaping me now... all you can do is run around.. while I pick u guys down..

1 by one... hahahahaha.
ndahhh, mkpo ami anem oooo.. lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by menace1: 8:31pm On May 31, 2017
this gone be good,let me park my car here.
those ipob cunts really need to stop dragging Niger/delta people into there self delusion cause of petrol.
they are not different front the Nigeria they hate so much

3 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by HiddenShadow: 8:37pm On May 31, 2017
Only a foolish Afonja thinks an Akwa Ibomite will choose Nigeria that has denied his people their oil resources

Most job occupants of MOBIL oil are Afonjas

The governor of AK once paid tribute to dead Biafrans

6 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by enemybulldozer(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

see this small sense Ra*..
you can't stand me Bhroo, you will just disintegrate into nothingness... it's a pity it's just the black and white font face before ur fone dat is scaring you.. now imagine being in the same area I am..

I know you will pass out the with fright just Imagining it... it's alright. U r s'pose to react dat way..
Rants upon rants upon rants as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Rants upon rants upon rants as usual.

hahahahaha
e painnn ammmmm.

me alone is the whole #PeperDemGang. hahahahaha trust
Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by vic620(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I knew that this will be funnnnnnn, Soooooo sweeeetttttttt.. hahahahaha...

bring it on guys, bring it on , all of you... I am dat Devil the Angel warned you about... there is no escaping me now... all you can do is run around.. while I pick u guys down..

1 by one... hahahahaha.
ndahhh, mkpo ami anem oooo.. lols

This guy is an afonja that managed to work in Akwa Ibom. Disregard his rants.

7 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by cowardafonja: 8:47pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Says who ? some modifications with so much hate as to mock that the president with a dumb moniker??

I am counting on the internet nevr forgets, so that all those dumb Ipobians that feel Aks is part of their nightmare will learn...

You guys feel, that you are the only people that can spew hate on other tribes ? get a life brooo... remember this moniker, I am coming for u guys.

Another mumu afonja Muslim from ewedu republic claiming aks gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2017
paramakina202:
Go find your mate to play with cos am done with you. Who da hell is Okon?
he is ur nemesis, Unity (Biafra+Aks) beggars like u guys... hahahahaha hahahahaha epainn am ooooo
#PIepperDemGang

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 31, 2017
pazienza:

This post is wrong in many aspects. Nwanne, you are out of line.
Big Boss, that guy is not from Imo state. He is an imposter, bent on inciting a tribal war between AK and Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2017
vic620:

This guy is an afonja that managed to work in Akwa Ibom. Disregard his rants.

hahahahaha.. hahahahaha
the delusion continues... una mumu ehnnn ..
mkpon ubufo nyak yhe Ndisimmeh mbufo.
Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
Qelvin:

Sharrap you minority, what do you have to back up your noise? even a my small LGA in Imo state will overrun the whole of AK in matter of hours, Biafra owns AK, oya do your worse cheesy

this is always you guys plan all along.. to own and bulldoze us...

hahahahaha.. not while the we breath..

2 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by HiddenShadow: 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha
e painnn ammmmm.

me alone is the whole #PeperDemGang. hahahahaha trust

Why is it that MOBIL oil operating in AK is filled with Afonjas why the AK people are jobless

Why are MOBIL oil wells in AK owned by Hausa Fulani people

Why is MOBIL headquarters in Lagos an Afonja land

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by paramakina202: 8:58pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

he is ur nemesis, Unity (Biafra+Aks) beggars like u guys...
hahahahaha hahahahaha epainn am ooooo

#PIepperDemGang

Pain wetin? you are a lone lunatic running around unclad in the village square.
Who takes a lunatic serious?

4 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by honeychild(f): 8:59pm On May 31, 2017
pazienza:

This post is wrong in many aspects. Nwanne, you are out of line.

Men you guys really need these southern minorities desperately. .....is this pazienza cautioning someone for being out of line?

Oyel sweet o

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by HiddenShadow: 9:04pm On May 31, 2017
MOBIL is the major oil company in Akwa Ibom

Its staff is mainly Afonjas and headquarters in Lagos

Tell me why AK people will ever take Nigeria serious

All the oil wells in Akwa Ibom are owned by Northerners and Afonjas

AK people are only given 13% derivation

See pure evil

crazysaint Fremancipation Pazienza

5 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by vic620(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha.. hahahahaha
the delusion continues... una mumu ehnnn ..
mkpon ubufo nyak yhe Ndisimmeh mbufo.
Taa kitikpa gbagbuo GI ebe ahu. ONYE ofe mmanu. The way you strive to identify your use of the language exposes your origin. We know your type. Gbafuo ebe a

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Why is it that MOBIL oil operating in AK is filled with Afonjas why the AK people are jobless

Why are MOBIL oil wells in AK owned by Hausa Fulani people

Why is MOBIL headquarters in Lagos an Afonja land

Who is debating Afonjaaa with you ? how Dumb can u be ?
I am telling you that Aks, will form it's own country, that it will never exchange being slaves to the north to being slaves to Igbos.. Neva..

wE WILL HAVE OUR OWN COUNTRY.. NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC,... When we are ready, you guys are ready for Biafra, Oya dey go ur side ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

see this bull of a human Being.. hahahahaha.
I was there on my own, until u people sent that crazy dog, to come and mention me up and down...
Fact Biafra should pack and go unless they are cowards.
fact.. Biafra should leave us out of their map, because we dnt share their passion and zeal.

fact. Biafra should stop being nuisance on others r Nigerians.

fact. Biafrans should stop their drug development until wen they get their country so dat dey dnt spoil others passport.

fact. You should just go and die...
fact. You can jump into the lagoon too.

I must say am very disappointed in you, but not for the fact we are from the same place, I will used words to inflict injury on you, but I won't dare. I was waiting to see if you can convince me enough to relinquished my support for Biafra, all I have seen is a whole lot of jargons with no meaning. I love you bro and God knows I do. Sorry my mind is made up, no going back for me and the rest of our brothers and sisters, Biafra or nothing. Thanks for your time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2017
honeychild:

Men you guys really need these southern minorities desperately. .....is this pazienza cautioning someone for being out of line?

Oyel sweet o

leave dem... they think we are stupid, trying to form sheep, when we know how wolvy and greedy they are.

2 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by HiddenShadow: 9:28pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I am telling you that Aks, will form it's own country, that it will never exchange being slaves to the north to being slaves to Igbos.. Neva..

wE WILL HAVE OUR OWN COUNTRY.. NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC,... When we are ready, you guys are ready for Biafra, Oya dey go ur side ..

You think you are my main target

I am reminding your people the injustice of the Nigerian state against them in order to win them over

crazysaint ahiaka are typical examples of guys I have won over by presenting the evil of the Nigerian state

My dear, you aren't my target audience

I have done my job

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by HiddenShadow: 9:29pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I am reminding your people the injustice of the Nigerian state against them in order to win them over

crazysaints ahiaka are typical examples of guys I have won over by presenting the evil of the Nigerian state

I have done my job

2 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2017
crazysaint:

I must say am very disappointed in you, but not for the fact we are from the same place, I will used words to inflict injury on you, but I won't dare. I was waiting to see if you can convince me enough to relinquished my support for Biafra, all I have seen is a whole lot of jargons with no meaning. I love you bro and God knows I do. Sorry my mind is made up, no going back for me and the rest of our brothers and sisters, Biafra or nothing. Thanks for your time.

you said there was no businesses goin on in the state, I told u to bring just one instance..and you ran.
liar

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2017
HiddenShadow:

crazysaints ahiaka are typical examples of guys I have won over by presenting the evil of the Nigerian state

I have done my job

which audience...Ur Biafran brodas ?

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2017
TO ALL AKWA IBOMITES OUT THERE

AFTER SUFFERING FOR 55YRS PLUS UNDER NIGERIA, WILL YOU NOW GO AND FIGHT AS A SERVANT FOR ANOTHER MAN (BIAFRA) OF WILL YOU FIGHT FOR YOURSELVES??

TO BE ON YOUR OWN, TO NOT HAVE TO DO WORRY ABOUT BACK STABBERS, OR PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY WHEN YOU NEED THEM MOST, AS OJUKWU DID ?

ARE WE GOING TO BE BOY BOY AND CARPET FOR IGBOS ? OR ARE WE GOING TO TAKE UP OUR DESTINIES AND TURN OUR LAND TO THE ELDORADO OF OUR DREAMS.. ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by HiddenShadow: 9:36pm On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

which audience...Ur Biafran brodas ?

My wonderful Akwa Ibom compatriots

Remember that it is a duty to get back our oil from the Afonjas and their Northern masters

MOBIL oil headquarters must relocate back to Uyo and give jobs to our youths and pay more than 13% derivation

You NtoAkwaIbom is not my target audience

Thanks for giving me the platform to address my fellow compatriots
Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by HiddenShadow: 9:40pm On May 31, 2017
Ibibio Annang Efik Ekiot Oron people

We must take back our oil from the hands of Afonjas and their masters up North

Mobil oil company headquarters must relocate back to Uyo

Mobil oil company must give our youths job

We want full resource control and true federalism

Nigeria can't grant us all these

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London / Nigerian Army Lies Busted: Sergeant David Bako Exists / Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.