Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day (5997 Views)

Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by fuckpro: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2017
vic620:

This guy is an afonja that managed to work in Akwa Ibom. Disregard his rants.
...really!!!

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by fuckpro: 2:06am On Jun 01, 2017
crazysaint:

I must say am very disappointed in you, but not for the fact we are from the same place, I will used words to inflict injury on you, but I won't dare. I was waiting to see if you can convince me enough to relinquished my support for Biafra, all I have seen is a whole lot of jargons with no meaning. I love you bro and God knows I do. Sorry my mind is made up, no going back for me and the rest of our brothers and sisters, Biafra or nothing. Thanks for your time.
... You are not an akwaibomite ... There is bad blood between the two tribes... It's next to impossible for Akwaibom to annexed to Biafra ... I don't know were all this Biafra solidarity is coming from its either you are being mischievous or you never sat with your elders to learn the dynamics btw an Igbo man and akwaibom man ... Rather akwaibom would join naija delta republic or be on its own but can never join Biafra,you can take that to the bank

4 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by fuckpro: 2:27am On Jun 01, 2017
honourhim:

As i have said before, I dont even care whether you identify with Biafra or not. Feel free not to join. I believe when the time comes there will be a referendum and you and those who have same thoughts with you can do your voting. How condescending to note that you cant even campaign for an IBIBIO or Efik nation. It clearly shows that you know the very truth that Akwa Ibom cant do the job alone hence you are clamouring for Niger delta. What makes you think you will be fairly treated in your so called Niger delta republic? The Ijaw man doesnt see you an Akwa ibom man as his brother. The Ikwere man doesnt see either you or Ijaw as his brother. The Urhobo man, the Itshekiri and the rest of them doesnt see you as his brother either so what are you even talking about? Sit down and take a deep thought before you start ranting.

For me as an Igbo man, I dont care where you belong. I dont even see Akwa Ibom man as my enemy. In the church where i worship, your people are not well represented in the top affairs, it is my people(including my humble self) that are making effort to see that your people are recognized. Just park one side abeg. You are just an empty barrel
... encapsulated in your write up is the very reason akwaibom cannot go the way of Biafra ... Your condescending attitude towards the tribe ... how dare you say you are making effort for akwaibomites to be recognized...the only way akwaibom can be part of Biafra is an act of war ... Deep down you know this so go prepare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by rkennyking(m): 3:29am On Jun 01, 2017
It baffles me how people make senseless and baseless argument just to drive their point home.
I want to make clear a point. For those of you that keeps saying Oil companies in the oil producing regions are employing Yorubas. I want you to know that its either you dont know what is going on, or you are actually the one in charge of the wrong going on.
So what is going on ?
I want to inform you that I have nothing less that five friends in the oil companies and are working in the south-south region.
For purpose I dont know the original beneficiaries of the working slot(i.e the youths of this region) go about selling the slots to outsiders for meager price of 200k+ and the outsiders gets to work in the oil companies with the fake Identity that belongs to one real indigene of the region.
So its so funny how some people sell their future and go about playing blame game when problems arise.
I will advice that we all get hardworking and stop depending on cheap money.
I also will like to say that Capitalist economy is for ever the best, anywhere where the government fend for the people they will always become so lazy

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:43am On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

from ur comments one could easily disect u and detail who u are.LOL
but only smart people tho..
Trust me wen i say u are on lower class from where i am.
I dont know why i started this with u in d first place..
ur words have accentuated what u ar..lol

I havent gone this far befor on this forum on biafra issues... and i hate myself now that i just did becox some1 who dont worth it.

Congrats Mr Smart know it all, since you know so much, who am I, my high class.. mtstewwww.
I no blame u, Na brainwashed Crazysaint, I dey blame..
Na him do make people wey no s'pose open mouth for where I dey, to come d run dia mouth anyhow, because say them d hide behind laptop... no worry one day we go block.
Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by Danhumprey: 6:36am On Jun 01, 2017
ITbomb, what have you got to say? shocked
Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by DocHMD: 7:29am On Jun 01, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha...
U guys feel u have the monopoly of spewing hate round this country bah ? You are will talk all rubbish bout yoruba but still eat their beans You will insult Yoruba up and down but still can't survive without Lagos..

I hv been a Nairalander for like 7yrs now, I know u people...

Thing is, if you guys want to enslave Akwa Ibomites, you guys will hv to pass through me... and I swear, It will be over my dead body.... ohhh waite ... I am immortal... so

never...

See this Afonjarudeen oooo. So living in Akwa Ibom have made you an Ibibio, Efik or Oron man?

I'm sure you are that jobless yoruba graduate Omotayo that was rolling on the tarred road and begging Akpabio for job in Uyo some years ago.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/please-kill-me-jobless-graduate-attempts-suicide-in-uyo.63301/

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by HiddenShadow: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2017
DocHMD:

See this Afonjarudeen oooo. So living in Akwa Ibom have made you an Ibibio, Efik or Oron man?

I'm sure you are that jobless yoruba graduate Omotayo that was rolling on the tarred road and begging Akpabio for job in Uyo some years ago.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/please-kill-me-jobless-graduate-attempts-suicide-in-uyo.63301/

You know them wella

Omotayo claiming Okon

3 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by honeychild(f): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

@bolded
Lol.Now thats sounds childish and stupid
U are not d type i can argue with.
Now i truely see what they are saying that u are not akwaibomite... NEVA!.
akwaiboms are people i hav stayed with for a long time... ur character and d way u sound is nowhere near them.. [/b]they have humility.[b]

Goodnight..

And that's why you badly want them badly in your country. They will be easily subdued. Sorry o....they haff open eye

4 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by CaptainGOOD: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2017
honeychild:

And that's why you badly want them badly in your country. They will be easily subdued. Sorry o....they haff open eye

. I dnt argue with everybody.
Only with people with atleast average IQ.

Which im sure u dnt hv.
Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by cbrass(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2017
YorubaForum:

Right from the onset, i knew you were not from there, maybe you manage to learn the language because majority of the akwa ibom i know and have come across, have never in their life said poo about Biafra.. They don't even joke with it, i was supprised when somepple said there were little movement in uyo.. I wonder.. I didn't believe it uptill now..
Afonja demon ,pls go to hell with ur Hatred for Biafra..

What do you people gain in always attacking afonjas sef

2 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by enemybulldozer(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

This bull dog has come again...

hiiiii doggy, I still got your leach.... can you run around and find CrazySaint and tell him to bring one pics as evidence that any part of Aks observed the Biafra day..

run along doggy, if u come back with a pics, I will gv u biscuit, and I will play with u... now run along.
Lolzz... This shitty goon is still ranting in pains and agony because an akwaibomite declared his support for biafra.. listen goon there are many intelligent akwaibomites like Crazysaint​ in bia4ran struggle let me tell you so that you can kill your miserable self now without wasting too much time.
Hahaha.. Ntoakwaibom right now..

3 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by blackmantis: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2017
fuckpro:
... You are not an akwaibomite ... There is bad blood between the two tribes... It's next to impossible for Akwaibom to annexed to Biafra ... I don't know were all this Biafra solidarity is coming from its either you are being mischievous or you never sat with your elders to learn the dynamics btw an Igbo man and akwaibom man ... Rather akwaibom would join naija delta republic or be on its own but can never join Biafra,you can take that to the bank

Sosongo eyen eka
Akwa Ibom ikemeke ndi ndiana ye uneghe ke isang Biafra mmo.
They look down on us .....dian ado me nkara nkara uwem mmo

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Lolzz... This shitty goon is still ranting in pains and agony because an akwaibomite declared his support for biafra.. listen goon there are many intelligent akwaibomites like Crazysaint​ in bia4ran struggle let me tell you so that you can kill your miserable self now without wasting too much time.
Hahaha.. Ntoakwaibom right now..

lols.. it's amazing hw dumb humans can be.

I know u can't read, If at all u did, you would hv seen that I made a post, whr I brought evidence to show that there were no, pro Biafra protest all throughout Aks.
CrazySaint said there was.
I told him I will join in support of Biafra, if he cud bring up 1 single evidence, one picture to backup his claim.. Till now, he is still searching.

but You, Not knowing any thing, just jumped in to disgrace ur whole family and generation, by hitting out of point... with out knowing what this thread is even about...
I just pity the people that wasted money on ur education...it must be very hard for them, very, very.

3 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
DocHMD:

No need to bandy words with u, Tribalism and hatred for other Tribes has so blinded you, that you can't see reason.

I ask, Why was it that there was no single incidence of Seat at home protest in Aks.

or do you know of one ? bring it up, I will pay money and go to the area to grant interview and upload them online.

Delusional bigoted

3 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2017
cbrass:

What do you people gain in always attacking afonjas sef

I jus tire oo, those people can hate.
The hate Buhari no mata say him d fuckub small. they hate everything about him.

they hate Fulani people like mad.
they hate Hausa people like Killed.
They Hate Yoruba people who are accommodating them hugely.

now, if we say we dnt want to join Biafra, they will now hate on Ibibios they claim as their brodas, they will hate on us as if we attacked and raped all their daughters.

The level of hate in the region, is why it is so red.. too much bad blood..it sickens the very ground the walk on, and it cries blood.

5 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2017
blackmantis:

Sosongo eyen eka
Akwa Ibom ikemeke ndi ndiana ye uneghe ke isang Biafra mmo.
They look down on us .....dian ado me nkara nkara uwem mmo

The way they are so full of themselves, they way they feel that the world revolves around them.

they way the belittle every other ethnicity... it's so small Sickening...

ewod idem ekan mkpo awen... méh nditor Unegher... Ekere Ekom, ke mmo ikpong Eba.

3 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by Amberon: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
are you not ashamed that the minority is feeding you and your ancestors?

Lol, you think you can overrun AK and the other SS states will fold hands and watch you. Lol, it will be a shocker to you people this time.
Qelvin:

Sharrap you minority, what do you have to back up your noise? even a my small LGA in Imo state will overrun the whole of AK in matter of hours, Biafra owns AK, oya do your worse cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by Amberon: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2017
That is how they reason. Shameless!
cbrass:

So any akwaibomite who doesn't support biafra is a bastard? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by Amberon: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2017
Damn!!! Good comeback. grin
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha...
I am saving it to show my kids on how I fought to ensure the neva got enslaved to master 2...

I can picture my. great grandson reading it and saying... Damnnnnnnn !!! Dad you were Bad ass !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by enemybulldozer(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

see this dumb goat.
I know u can't read, If at all u did, you would hv seen that I made a post, whr I brought evidence to show that there were no, pro Biafra protest all throughout Aks.
CrazySaint said there was.
I told him I will join in support of Biafra, if he can bring 1 single evidence, one picture to backup his claim.. Till now, he is still searching.

You, Not knowing any thing, just jumped in to disgrace ur whole family and generation, by hitting out of point... with out knowing what this thread is even about...
I just pity the people that wasted money on ur education...it must be very hard for them, very, very.
First, I advise that you should not pity anyone​ rather, you should pity yourself. Ask yourself why you are a never do well and why your heart is filled with hate and envy.

Secondly, You are a nobody so you joining the bia4ran struggle will not benefit us in any way I mean, what can one benefit from a hate filled goon like you.

Thirdly, I jumped in to conclusion immediately I noticed the kind of hate you have for great IGBOS and am going to bulldoze you for that even if the mods ban me I will still open another account and continue.

Lastly but not the least, Stop disgracing your family in forum like this look for something meaningful and engage your miserable self with hating people who are better than you is not why your family sent you to school.
Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by ugbengasin34: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Ok Guys, these guys have come up with a new one. No need to ask Peckham or Woolwich for exchange rate. MalooFx now captures the average daily rate at Peckham and Woolwich.

http://www.maloofx.com/rate/london-forex-rates

They also went 1 step further by calculating the exact money you get after yo pay the commission of these money changers at Peckham. Nice one Maloofx

Also a brand new look great for the phone with Canada rates still represented.

http://www.maloofx.com/rate/black-market-forex-rates

The only question I have is could they link me up with where they change the Canadian dollars, my uncle needs to change some Canadian dollars
Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by cbrass(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I jus tire oo, those people can hate.
The hate Buhari no mata say him d fuckub small. they hate everything about him.

they hate Fulani people like mad.
they hate Hausa people like Killed.
They Hate Yoruba people who are accommodating them hugely.

now, if we say we dnt want to join Biafra, they will now hate on Ibibios they claim as their brodas, they will hate on us as if we attacked and raped all their daughters.

The level of hate in the region, is why it is so red.. too much bad blood..it sickens the very ground the walk on, and it cries blood.
The thing tire me o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by ITbomb(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Danhumprey:
ITbomb, what have you got to say? shocked
I would say please click here and like the hair stylist https://www.nairaland.com/3829110/ill-giving-out-5000-sunday#57011422

Check out the hairstyle sample
Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by Danhumprey: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
ITbomb:

I would say please click here and like the hair stylist https://www.nairaland.com/3829110/ill-giving-out-5000-sunday#57011422

Check out the hairstyle sample
What's so special about the stylist? undecided

what difference will my 'like' make?
Re: Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 04, 2017
honourhim:

[s]
As i have said before, I dont even care whether you identify with Biafra or not. Feel free not to join. I believe when the time comes there will be a referendum and you and those who have same thoughts with you can do your voting. How condescending to note that you cant even campaign for an IBIBIO or Efik nation. It clearly shows that you know the very truth that Akwa Ibom cant do the job alone hence you are clamouring for Niger delta. What makes you think you will be fairly treated in your so called Niger delta republic? The Ijaw man doesnt see you an Akwa ibom man as his brother. The Ikwere man doesnt see either you or Ijaw as his brother. The Urhobo man, the Itshekiri and the rest of them doesnt see you as his brother either so what are you even talking about? Sit down and take a deep thought before you start ranting.

For me as an Igbo man, I dont care where you belong. I dont even see Akwa Ibom man as my enemy. In the church where i worship, your people are not well represented in the top affairs, it is my people(including my humble self) that are making effort to see that your people are recognized. Just park one side abeg. You are just an empty barrel [/s]
you're talking rubbish.
Will you shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Explains Delay In Road Maintenance / The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. / BREAKING: Anonymous Strikes Down Nigerian Army Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.