Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ibtc-chartered Bank Test(urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibtc-chartered Bank Test(urgent) (1080 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibtc-chartered Bank Test(urgent) by royale: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2007
can anyone voluteer info on the test format of ibtc. they just invited me for a test
Re: Ibtc-chartered Bank Test(urgent) by Lush: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2007
I cannot remember the specifics but you're looking at 40 to 50 gmat questions but 80% focus on math. You've got a little over an hour to finish which I think is impossible to pull off but a couple of guys did (they used calculators, which by the way are not allowed). The math questions have decimals in them which add to the time it takes you to solve it.

They're easy questions but take time to solve. Most of the math questions are objectives but the last 5 to 10 require you to write out your answers. The english questions require a PH.d in English for you to get correctly (my personal opinion) but this doesn't mean you won't know half of them if your English is fluent. They claim to have a cut off but I think they just pick the best out of your batch, I don't know what the figure is)

Nuff said, I wish you all the best and feel free to let me know how it goes. Cheerio,
Re: Ibtc-chartered Bank Test(urgent) by teeboi1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2007
i did the test and passed,so do a couple of my friends,maths take the highest percentage(gmat),the english is also alrigth,at the end you have maths words problems that require you to fill in answers,i think this also get high percentage of the marks,the pass mark is 60%,just make sure u get to the end.goodluck
Re: Ibtc-chartered Bank Test(urgent) by TemiD1: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2007
hey guyz,

was up, wen did u apply, is d application still open, where is d venue, pls
thanxz

Temi

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Interview Result / Diamond Bank Training / An Insight On Cover Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.