Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,156 members, 7,884,011 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

3 Types Of Ashawo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Types Of Ashawo (1976 Views)

Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) / List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Types Of Ashawo by cathodekazim: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
3 types of ashawo

1: Night ashawo
You only see them outside at night at different junctions,bars,hotels n in skimpy clothes. atleast they ar known to the professions n get paid as you go or per cum.
they dont pretend.

Olosho/runs babes
Research has proven tht 65percent of female undergraduates belong to this category. The major problem here is the enormous task in distinguishing this group from the rest. Unlike the real slut, this set of slut can be seeing among choirs in churches, alhajas in asalatu, decent places n so on. Infact they ar very decent but when you find it difficult to locate them around in your vicinity, just know onething for sure, they ar far somewhere trading their expensive assets with yboys, rich men, thieves etc. They are always absent most weekends. Even their so called parents find it hard to know what their daughters are into.
maybe we should blame unemployment for this

The 3rd category is slay mamas/retired olosho.

This set of slores are once into real time pay as you cum business or partime cum queens.
But you see them on soc.media sharing their braless photos, different sex position while on shot

you see their photos with tags such as slay queen, i slayed it etc

Some of them are still into part time runs. marriage is the only act that transformed their lives.
They are the baby mamas of our time.
I drop mypen here.

Repent christ will soon come

cc obontami ladyF lady F introvert extrovert

tell us una category

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy / Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... / Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.