Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,932 members, 7,890,068 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (320917 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Slycks(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Uyiii:
Funny country, that's what 9ja is.
9ja is a joke.

Joke it is, truly creative and hilarious
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Uyiii:
hours to christmas, few hrs.
Lol, toilet is not synonymous to pp alone, numerous reasons to use the toilet like throwing up (vomit) or even saliva that you won't want to ordinarily spit outside, maybe because of Tb, for the girls, they make up in toilets and you know the norm now, take 99photos from all angles and keep just 2 when done.

For a baby, like the babys' head is free from worries, life troubles. yah babies wake up in the night crying for food but after that, they sleep seamlessly compared to a man romanced with life challenges.

I hope you comprehendsmiley

Hilarious and comical is the bolded in Uyiii's mention, I LOL.grin

I wanted to commend this post earlier but forgot somehow, now remembered and just have to make reference to it. Uyiii, you are talented! This your answer to Hozier's mention was just on point and takes care of every aspect of it. Respect man! cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Man an surprise @ the rate people wear red and green this days, weither its mucci, succi, ducci, fucci or even aucci , they dont care
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Care for people around u.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
you're welcome veesmiley
thanks
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for keeping the thread alive.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Alive is how I feel at the moment smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bakila: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Moments to remember are so many when you are rich and not a miser.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2017
miser-y of a miser, not so many adorable moments to reminisce.
but where shaybebaby sef, christmas never finish for her end??
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2017
End of Christmas is not yet now, new year celebration is still on course. Morning everyone, how una dey?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dey where undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Where my people @?
I hope you all had a fabulous time with bellies bulging from eating and drinking.
For those back at work, make that money.. For enough flexing over the new year.
As for me, my Christmas was great but the new year is going to low-key with sleeping and generally taking life easy.
Start the new year as you mean for the year to be.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:
Where my people @?
I hope you all had a fabulous time with bellies bulging from eating and drinking.
As for me, my Christmas was great but the new year is going to low-key with sleeping and generally taking life easy.

Madam Energygringringrin

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:
Where my people @?
be-gin the new yr as you want it to be, in other words.
OK are you ignoring me, madame??
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Madame gizzelle, the play school teacher on peppa pig. grin Random I know but I love that cartoon.

Why on earth would I ignore you Uyii? Perish the thought.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thought of coming here and seeing that people have gone on break for the year is scary, this is online after-all. sad Shervydman, how are you doing? MrWondah, dont you have any gist for us during this period? angry tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
period-ic table abi periodic yearsmiley
abeg vee leave them jor make them enjoy all the chicken bones finish first, how body dear?

shaybebaby my Lovesmiley, you didn't go ahead with the whatsapp gist again, I think a reasonable proportion of us here have whatsapp now, I really like the idea.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
This week 2017, next week 2018, a year after 2019.... Finally, APC gerarahere cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Idea(s) rule the world! Uyiii, body dey kampe, vizzy4u, you are to start your sentence with the last word of the last poster, got it? wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
This life is a comedy! We nigerians love too much awoof... Na so one day i jst de stroll 4 dis xmas then i see some ppl jst full 4 one particular place like that. Then as adventurous as i am, i decided to find out what it is. Behold i saw a man (with a bell like that one una bin use 4 primary sch those days). Him just de shout "xmas bonanza!! Buy one get one free.." as awoof no de run belle, c as plenty people gather. Lo n behold na coffin him de sell grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Uyiii:
period-ic table abi periodic yearsmiley
abeg vee leave them jor make them enjoy all the chicken bones finish first, how body dear?

shaybebaby my Lovesmiley, you didn't go ahead with the whatsapp gist again, I think a reasonable proportion of us here have whatsapp now, I really like the idea.
The idea is great, we would need a nominee to start the group, everyone can then send their digits to the person to add them into the group.

So who's volunteering? I get the feeling vivie01 would be super organised so great for the task. Also discreet.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sell coffin and come dey ring bell on top of it? Na wicked sombori e be sad undecided , we get people wey they ring bell here but na books and xmas items dem dey sell sha, come remind me of Alexanderbells2, he just dey vex anyhow now as sales no too dey, baba e go better jare; vizzy4u, you still never follow rule of this thread o.

Shaybebaby how's your side? Compliment of the season! I m not too versed in this WhatsApp thing o and besides I have my hands full at the moment. Thanks for the mention and compliment anyway. cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Vizzy4u:
This life is a comedy! We nigerians love too much awoof... Na so one day i jst de stroll 4 dis xmas then i see some ppl jst full 4 one particular place like that. Then as adventurous as i am, i decided to find out what it is. Behold i saw a man (with a bell like that one una bin use 4 primary sch those days). Him just de shout "xmas bonanza!! Buy one get one free.." as awoof no de run belle, c as plenty people gather. Lo n behold na coffin him de sell grin
undecided undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lorbar:
undecided undecided
lol grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
anyway vee's got whatsapp now, Lol you didn't expect me to start my sentence with discreet shaybebabytongue, words like this make me advocate more for a whatsapp group where we won't be governed or sheepled by rules of engagementcheesy
you should pioneer this sturv shaybebaby or better still Lorbarkiss
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
cheesy grin
vivie01:
Idea(s) rule the world! Uyiii, body dey kampe, vizzy4u, you are to start your sentence with the last word of the last poster, got it? wink
"Got it?" what is "it"? It is a <she>, who is she? She is a <goat>. Whc kind of goat? She is a <she-goat.> Where is she? She is inside <my pot>. Where is my pot? It is on the <stove>. What is it doing on the stove?........(answer it)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol= laugh out loud.

Vivi, you and this work are like 5 and 6, tell your boss not to invoke my wrath o angry they should free you sharply before I cross Libya come find them. Thanks for asking after me, everyone is fine even if our pockets are a bit lighter following boxing day sales.

Uyii, would you volunteer or do you want me to create the group?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Group with quick fingers, sorry if my replies seem out of sync. You guys keep beating me to the submit button.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
button upgrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Up Nepa aaaa.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:
Up Nepa aaaa.
cheesycheesy up nepaa for England, I'm not understanding.
I perceive mockeryundecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mockery is a nasty thing to do, as such I do not partake.
It was on the only thing I could think of, besides it saved me the effort of trying to come up with something else. grin

Rightie o, peeps, send me your digits via pm and I'll welcome you all aboard HMS WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (356) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.