Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,028 members, 7,919,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (325168 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Gracias sounds like grassy ass to me. Morning Vivie01, expecting your digits so you can be added to the group. Can't be the only girl. cry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Only girl Shaybebaby? Cant be, but can you drop a brief about the whole thing here, I said one time that I was not on WhatsApp here, just registered few days ago and need to know objectives of group...... what do you call it again?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Again and again blessings are falling on us all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2017
All these things wey you come type don spoil my again elantraceey. Oya make i start my own again..... Again guys tell me i've missed a lot. vive01 thanks for the mention. I got the best xmas gift o. imagine say na this kind time mod come dash me ban for wetin i no sabi. i kuku take the opot-unity (abeg sombori spell opportunity for me) come the enjoy the xmas na. i no kuku come get anybody contact. Shaybebay, u don hide finish abi, i come ya hz come do longer longer you leave pikin for me go hide inside toilet, na you sabi o.

Where is my lorlor lorbar o. i but crayfish come o. I no see fish and chicken buy for market, since fish dey for the cray i say make i kuku buy am,
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Am I going to be the only girl in the group? Let me explain what it's all about and the reason for it.

This thread has been fab, and created friendship amongst us all so the purpose of the group is to expand on that. There are constraints on here due to the nature of the rules of the thread and sometimes makes it difficult to keep track of banter.

So a WhatsApp group has been created, there are no rules except to respect the privacy of everyone on there. You can say what you want, chit chat, rub minds (no rubbing of anything else allowed tongue) and keep in touch even when you haven't been chanced to come online.

So far I have Shervydman and Uyii but that's not all of us is it? Waiting for the rest of you folks.

Here's to good friendships found in the unlikeliest of places. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Places where we can rub minds and not anything else, hmmmm! cheesy........I'm laughing out loud now at MrWondah's ban, it's like the Mod already saw through you 'cos you have been shouting suspension and strike b4 now, the Mod just helped you move your ministry forward cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Forward as inn eh, like soldier wey dey run for their dear life from boko haram. But Shaybebaby @ this line so eh,
shaybebaby:
no rubbing of anything else allowed tongue)
Why na. Why you go say make we rub only mind when things to rob plenty? At least rubbing no be crime like robbing na. ok, make i send my number to your pm.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2017
PM Shaybebaby and tell us here what other things are rub-able, I assumed that you have more experience than any of us. undecided smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Us as in nairalanders?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Nairalanders minds needs to be washed with soap.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Soap can't do the job properly, hypo should
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Should use that MrWondah's solution jor! 6 years fasting, for thorough cleansing cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Should we add some concentrated bleach?
What's hypo by the way? Excuse my ignorance.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Ignorance is no excuse my dear. Hypo na jik junior brother, cloth whitener as you don run comot for naija since 60 years ago. for the rubables, uyiii has more answer
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
answer continuation, hypo go wipe ocheesy

abeg Freddy pm your number, elantraceey, Lorbar, holuu, hozier, alexanderbells2, orgzeyn, gucci-gucci, joseph, neyoor, slycks, bakila, vizzy4u...

morning.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
shaybebaby:
Am I going to be the only girl in the group? Let me explain what it's all about and the reason for it.

This thread has been fab, and created friendship amongst us all so the purpose of the group is to expand on that. There are constraints on here due to the nature of the rules of the thread and sometimes makes it difficult to keep track of banter.

So a WhatsApp group has been created, there are no rules except to respect the privacy of everyone on there. You can say what you want, chit chat, rub minds (no rubbing of anything else allowed tongue) and keep in touch even when you haven't been chanced to come online.

So far I have Shervydman and Uyii but that's not all of us is it? Waiting for the rest of you folks.

Here's to good friendships found in the unlikeliest of places. kiss
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tealaw(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Places like brazil have very hot pussies.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pussies Do you mean pussycat?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
pussycat, exactlysmiley
have you sent a pm already Tracy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Slycks(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tracy is a city in California.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
California, one of the places I'd love to visit. If for nothing, the sunshine.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sunshine ? We get plenty for naija. You no need travel far, come home
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Slycks(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Home is different to yonder, I remember when I traveled to Dubai during summer, the heat is filter, by filter I mean no dust compare to Naija.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Naija is our home, where d gud, d bad & d ugly exists
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
cool
Uyiii:
answer continuation, hypo go wipe ocheesy

abeg Freddy pm your number, elantraceey, Lorbar, holuu, hozier, alexanderbells2, orgzeyn, gucci-gucci, joseph, neyoor, slycks, bakila, vizzy4u...

morning.
07039024100[whatsapp baby!)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Baby, how can I pm on Nairaland, I seem to be the only one who can't
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Baby or baba vizzy4u grin, added you so you can modify your post.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Can't have that happening Freddyjimoh. Go to my profile page and click on send a message to blah blah blah.
I'll reply and then you can send your digits. Hope it helps.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Helps frpm y mother in-laws got me saved from horrendous stupendous
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Yoyostic: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
stupendous ignoramus...these words reminds me of my secondary school days.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Day after day, hour after hour, I sit down and wonder what am I doing wrong? If (inserts role model's name) were to me in a similar situation, would he have acted differently? Am I still on the right path? Should I change my strategy or should I just get realistic and rather pursue more achievable goals?

Decision.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2017
Decision in itself is the first step to success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (357) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.