Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,742 members, 7,895,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (321750 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
State of mind is ever positive
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by EpicMaurice(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2018
positive ko, negative ni.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oladaps15(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2018
"It's not the size
of the dog in the
fight, it's the size
of the fight in the
dog"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2018
dog is what stupid ladies call men
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
"Men of integrity,
Given to things of vital neccessity,
Not because of any bounty,
But for love and fear of the Almighty."

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Almighty formula solves mathematical equation but God's almighty formular is very powerful, it solves life's tough problems
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
problems are not the end of a man. but a phrase he must pass through and succeed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by demsid(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Succeeding the past government is a worse government.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
government of the people, by the people and for the people
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by demsid(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
People will think this man is defining democracy not knowing he's playing, he no know anything.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bidemz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Anything is allowed here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2018
Here there is only one rule , and that rule is the standing order, cause even in hell there is order.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2018
"Order my steps in your word", the psalmist prayed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kobomax(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Prayed for abundance, now see blessing and Favor rushing at me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
me, myself and i, good Bad and ugly
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
ugly past is hard to overcome says who?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
WHO is the acronym for World Health Organization, yesterday is World Health Day.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Day by day i await my admission
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bidemz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Admission, transmitted, transmission..... thought I heard that in that paltry speech delivered by that scumbag called The IG of police
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
police is not my friend
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2018
Friend, you may wish to think twice before befriending a policeman.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Bonemarrow32(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Policeman that cannot Bleep
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2018
bleep was what i saw
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2018
saw what I hate,
hate what I bleeped,
still went to bleed ,
bleed more for me ,
me now I leave.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by oxygenlove(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2018
leave me alone, you this mesmerising blank of uteruslinguishinlisticalism
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2018
uteruslinguishinlisticalism means ? wait lemme Google it , oops returned blank whoah that's a first thought Google had all the answers?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2018
answers to their unanswered questions i gave them
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
them say we no go make am , dem be dey carry our kele for their head , but now dem dey famz us , u see enhance in this life keep your God and ur hussle tight e go pay.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2018
pay day, everyday
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Everyday all day, boys dey feel our presence. We enter every thing soft grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donkinno: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Soft work, is our work oh the phrase trended then
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by EpicMaurice(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Then we realised we had nothing to lose

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (356) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.