Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (326966 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Enlightening others is the best thing to do in this world of confusion
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Confusion is when you can't decide between Jollof rice and Fried rice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by skywalker95(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rice and stew is not even in the picture. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by 12345ayomide(f): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sad moments requires patience, they don't linger forever
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OfficialBrendan(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Forever, I've tried to read through all the pages of this thread. It's the most interesting game I've come across in a while!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
While you enjoy your time on the thread, you can also check the literature section. Maaad stories are many there
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Avivahc: 3:12am On Aug 13, 2020
A new analysis from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) determined that by the time the federal government placed travel restrictions on Europe, it was already too late, and the virus had taken a stranglehold in the region.

The federal government restricted travel from China early in February, but waited until mid-March, at which point millions of travelers had already gone through airports in the tristate area, to restrict travel from Europe, whose travelers were bringing the virus with them.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
BankyGee:
While you enjoy your time on the thread, you can also check the literature section. Maaad stories are many there

There are many ways to kill a rat. One of them is using otapiapia.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lateefadewale:

There are many ways to kill a rat. One of them is using otapiapia.
Otapiapia! I remember that thing, I pray my enemies put it unknowingly in their food!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Food, beans especially, is God's best gift to man.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by skywalker95(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Man must mess when beans is involved.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cashio(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
skywalker95:
Man must mess when beans is involved.
involved in an accident yesterday, my niggah came out unscathed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
'Unscathed' is a very fascinating word. Words like Constellation, Neantherdal, Subterfuge, Comprador etc gives me joy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Joy is a vital component of life, though many people would fake it just to appear social & presentable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Presentable as a word has four syllables. English language is a language of palaver.

#modified
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
#Modified or palaver? I don't even know the one to start with grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by mankan2k7(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2020
with God, all things are possible
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Possible was the name my neighbours gave thier new born son, on hearing this, I was flabbergasted.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Flabbergasted? Why? Possible is a good name in my opinion
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jamalnation(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Opinon? well thats your choice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by skywalker95(m): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Choice is an illusion in a predestined world.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Highbeepeeh(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2020
World is now changing, sins everywhere where do i go?.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Go to Banana Island
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamirewole: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
island is a piece of land surrounded by water
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Water is life and can also get destructive at times
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thanks to whoever leads a revolution to restore order in Nigeria.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria the country of someone
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Someone ain't doing something right in this country and it's up to me to uncover what secret such a person is concealing angry

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Bartork(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
concealing emotions in the face of love is the undoing of many never to be great unions
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Unions these days are not worth it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2020
It is finished though it just started.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (357) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.