Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,405 members, 7,937,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (326964 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sharpchap: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Grateful? According to Stalin gratitude is a disease
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Pndidiamaka(f): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Disease such as corona
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Corona virus is fading away.I still need that airtime
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Airtime is something we all need to be able to call our loved ones when far from from home.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DkJay: 1:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Home alone and bored out of my senses
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Macbennie(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Senses?like dat lacked in our government system
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2020
System that I think can never evolve pass the looting and money extortion kind.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jummate(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kind of enjoying the game being played here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gifted21(f): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Here is the real deal bro, l love Jesus first then Nairaland. What say you?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by odex209(m): 3:07am On Oct 06, 2020
If you interested dm me on Whatsapp it free to register 08104746198

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
gifted21:
Here is the real deal bro, l love Jesus first then Nairaland. What say you?

You should be concerned that the person above me do not understand what we are going.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Atomemmy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Going by what I am seeing in this thread, I think it's a lovely thing, lovely and something they call "freusedmantosis"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jummate(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Freusedmantosis? Hmm...what a mouthful! Would definitely need a dictionary/Google to figure this out.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Out of curiosity, my cat almost got herself impaled by spikes yesterday.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odunayomi247(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
yesterday is gone, never to be seen again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Again! When will this brutality ever end? Just read that those dim wits shot a protester dead. #EndSars.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 13, 2020
#endsars is the current street language,,,,tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Language is vital in our daily lives. Johntitus, gentlesinna! Where our old set dey? Missing you guys!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Guys am back!!!!!to my bigger boss BankyGee,I remain loyal sir........your boy enter one chance for gwarimpa,they collected my phone and gave me enough slap in return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
gentlesinna:
Guys am back!!!!!to my bigger boss BankyGee,I remain loyal sir........your boy enter one chance for gwarimpa,they collected my phone and gave me enough slap in return.
Return the slap back na! Chai, you fall my hand oh.
Thank God for life sha and na you be boss oh! I remain loyal and humble.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onekind04(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Up to the sky I look, as tears roll down my disorganized face anytime I remember what I went through......chaiiii na now I believe say small small star dey exist when u collect some kind slap.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Fulks217: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Slap me out of frustration
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by illicit(m): 1:42am On Oct 14, 2020
frustration shall not be our portion in Jesus name amen
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Amen and Amen!!! Aaaamen. according to white garment
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Garment is easy to sew, just give it to the best tailor
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Fulks217: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Tailor is one of the best creative skills to learn
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
Learn more than one skills just incase
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Pndidiamaka(f): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Incase you will need it in the future
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Icezikagu(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Cum and be going, u all have tried. if na Bible Memory verse una no sabii...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
Pndidiamaka:
Incase you will need it in the future
Future is more important than past
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2020
BankyGee:

Future is more important than past

Past is so important than the future because it determines how future will be,,,,,,,,☹️☹️

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (357) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.