Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:30 PM

Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. (3782 Views)

Yahoo-boy Who Defrauded Foreigner $140,000 Jailed For 12 Months In Benin / Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by ShaqFu: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2017
ENYGOLD:
....can't u read?
Read what exactly, miss?
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by DonBobes(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2017
ShaqFu:
Very interesting. I'm waiting for the lady to provide proof of the guy asking her out. LOL.

Hope I don't wait in vain though. grin

MODIFIED: There's a quest viewing. Guess who it is? grin cheesy
Y talking like dis. If u wait for dat bogus screen shot u go grow gray hairs o.

Make u just say ..........

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by ShaqFu: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2017
DonBobes:

Y talking like dis. If u wait for dat bogus screen shot u go grow gray hairs o.

Make u just say ..........
LOL.
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
DonBobes:

Angel since pple have been telling her to give the screen shot evidence of wat she claims but for where. She refused ever since. How do u see dat.
She's a fraud and remains a fraud until she provides incontrovertible evidence of him asking her out. However the soldier man should​ follow recommendations​ about leaving the matter as it is... She has been exposed already.... If her name is googled this thread will definitely pop up prominently​... Hence this is enough damage....

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by ShaqFu: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:

She's a fraud and remains a fraud until she provides incontrovertible evidence of him asking her out. However the soldier man should​ follow recommendations​ about leaving the matter as it is... She has been exposed already.... If her name is googled this thread will definitely pop up prominently​... Hence this is enough damage....
I'm sure she's not fazed by it, not in the least bit.

Scammers tend to think they can get away with anything as long as it is done online.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by GuntersChain(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
There is always a two side to a coin.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by AskProf: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
oksmart1992:
I swear it wasn't for bleaching.... All I asked her for was caramel cream because am dark in complexion.

What's the intended result of this Caramel stuff/
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
AskProf:

What's the intended result of this Caramel stuff/
it's just to bring out chocolate complexion
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2017
ShaqFu:
I'm sure she's not fazed by it, not in the least bit.

Scammers tend to think they can get away with anything as long as it is done online.
but she wunt get away with it bro.....my mind will never be at peace until she pays for her evil. smiley
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by ShaqFu: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2017
oksmart1992:
but she wunt get away with it bro.....my mind will never be at peace until she pays for her evil. smiley
Awoo Ahh. Abeg no play her oh. Na woman she be. Dem go say you physically abuse her oh.

So just jeje do wetin u wan do.
Re: Help!!!! Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defrauded Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. by oksmart1992(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2017
ShaqFu:
Awoo Ahh. Abeg no play her oh. Na woman she be. Dem go say you physically abuse her oh.

So just jeje do wetin u wan do.
lol.... nah so sha

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) / OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS) / How Ikanda Finally Left A Yoruba Man And Killed An Igbo Man. Didnt I Warn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.