Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company (49449 Views)

Singer Dammy Krane To Be Arraign In Court On Monday September 16th / Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Klington: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
This gee just fall my right hand
Why nah ogbeni...

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
blackberlin:
I don't know what truly happened, but it's possible someone did the booking on his behalf and that person used a fake credit card.

At least we saw the second peron that was arrested with him, so it's quite possible.

For the NCAN members, it's an Afonja and Flatheadz collaboration, Dammy Krane and Okoro for di girls now grin
he is still complicit one way or the other. its just like when police bursts a guy's appartment and finds drugs in it. meanwhile his friends partied at his place the night before and had drugs with them.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by 2shure: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yankee got a huge hate for cuber fraud.
Bro we looking at 5-20 yrs behind bars
Rem na alagba ibinle dey seat
Donald trump even hate anything scam.
Dia judiciary
Nothing like so u kbow who i am
Dpo comissioner and dele momodu na ma boi.
U go do your time bro.
Greet sauce kid
State penitentiary niggi.

Even if me wan use cc
.last last na dating site.
Yankee d3y crack down on heavy wire wire boyz
Wne they can serve 20 to 100 life imprisonment
I got like two mayes
And i got no heart to ask them for money
Or help me cash check
Cause i donr need that.
Real transfer niggis can feel dat
Alibaba niggis where u at
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by profnigga(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
tap private jet company b wan finish dammycrane career lik diz

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by raymond1550(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
my eyes don open , our yeyebrities hope they are not among
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Antoeni(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Tap Jet finish him
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by naturefellow(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
femi4:
Help me say Amin o...Amin
I can relate. But this just dumbfounding!
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by folba(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is bad if it's true. I just hope he has learned his lessons. Dammy krane hope you come out a better man.No one is perfect.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Igbo and Afonja tag team for fraud!

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by holuphisayor(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
$22500 bond ? for this recession? sorry, you're grounded.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Ogbodoo: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is really bad for a supposed celebrity. Who is he trying to impress bikonu?

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by raphy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
double wahala for dead body.celeb haba!
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by wizkidndavido(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hmm... Dammy why? Dammy Krane for the girls...............
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Dantee005(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
austinosita:
Na wa o! And I like this guy and his songs o!

Dammy, why you go stain yourself like this na?

Somebody, give me that meme that says: "which kain wahala be this"?
see am here....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Le2money(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
No oo....its for MADRID or JUVE.......its not for REAL grin

Tamzblaze:
So it's for REAL!!!
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by AmuDimpka: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oyindamola Johnson Emmanuel (born in c. 1992 in Lagos, Nigeria), popularly known as Dammy Krane, is a Nigerian singer, composer and performer. In January 2012, at age 20, he signed a record deal with Hypertek Records (currently Hypertek Digital / [[960 Music Group]

NCAN over to you ....Do the needful
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by AmuDimpka: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Congrats

So you won't go and work but live on betting

Once again congratulations
mrchekwa095:
my new way of life
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Le2money(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Been a 419 is wen u hit almost 4million in sport bet and still ask for 2-5k from ppl for a fix games.....wen u can easily take 1-2million from ur winning to play ur next game and be in rank with d likes of otedola or woteva...ppl wey fall for dis are DAFT tongue

quote author=mrchekwa095 post=57152124]my new way of life[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by gidi365: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
American Private Jet Company, TapJets Reveal That Dammy Krane Booked a Jet With Stolen Credit Card

https://www.gidi365.com/forum/1585-american-private-jet-company-tapjets-reveal-that-dammy-krane-booked-a-jet-with-stolen-credit-card
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by enigmaticlion: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
bbbabes:
It is no longer new that Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane was indeed arrested in Miami yesterday. It was reported yesterday, days leading up to his arrest for theft, fraud and grand theft, the singer has been on social media flaunting his recent private jets trips.

Now, the verified twitter account of Tap Jets have come out to claim responsibility for handing the singer over to the police tweeting that he attempted to book Tap Jets flight using stolen credit card numbers. They vowed to prosecute him to the full extent of the law.

This is just an expository piece on the fake lives most Nigerian celebrities live.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-vA8S-PT9t7U/WTJUI1ZyiAI/AAAAAAAMjPg/OLAjqIx7RpcvbyeduHULvp5FniBL8yhnQCLcB/s1600/2.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/we-will-prosecute-dammy-krane-to.html
him own don finish. Grand theft everything.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Its obvious this guy was ignorant of his crime. I remember a travelling agent once booked a flight for me online with his credit card and I later discovered it was stolen. You cant steal a credit card and be flaunting the wealth publicly when you are a well known person.

I pity him though.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by greggng: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
He wll be vindicated someone must ve done that on his behalf even some book flight wth stolen cards
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Stolen CC are sold every where,even online....

That makes it legal then.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
mrchekwa095:
my new way of life

Wow, is that 4.2 milion? How come you are still begging for money online??

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by kjhova(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:
most of all those musicians are into online fraud...eg davido..be careful when you quote me

I will quote you for your own good. Take David out of that list. Also, you guys should all stop using phrases like "most Nigerian celebrities are..." unless you have empirical evidence. It amounts to generalization and it is wrong.

That said, I do agree with you that "many" male celebrities are likely into illicit substance trading and illegal wire transfers while the ladies do apostles, politicians and awful barons for sustenance.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by arewaboy01(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:
most of all those musicians are into online fraud...eg davido..be careful when you quote me
u right BT dammy seem new to d game ...
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Miniano: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Shelloween:
This is embarrassing. Shey he is Yoruba?

Wat deos tribe has to do with this
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by lailo: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
what an IPOB lady Chidinma would cause an Afonja.Must u satisfy her?

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by cristianisraeli: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
kjhova:

I will quote you for your own good. Take David out of that list. Also, you guys should all stop using phrases like "most Nigerian celebrities are..." unless you have empirical evidence. It amounts to generalization and it is wrong.

That said, I do agree with you that "many" male celebrities are likely into illicit substance trading and illegal wire transfers while the ladies do apostles, politicians and awful barons for sustenance.

i knew someone will defend davido..what because hes omo babaolowo and 30billion for the account,according to him..LOL.i have seen davido with men and i know what am saying but you wont understand..just like sauce kid na dammy krane mentor..when it comes to who we support we need empirical blah blah blah..thats why nigeria will still remain the same..we celebrate and support people with questionable wealth that use music as a cover to launder and blow money and the new one now na NGOS..lol..dont worry that empirical blah blah blah will come soon.if breeze no blow dammy krane..we for no no..but next time dont quote me..just say what you have to say

i said something about davido and you were quick to quote me here this is what davido said about the arrest below.again next time do not quote me

https://www.nairaland.com/3838176/davido-reacts-dammy-kranes-arrest

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by toastedbread: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Stolen CC are sold every where,even online....

Using it is the problem.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Naughtytboy: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
austinosita:
Na wa o! And I like this guy and his songs o!

Dammy, why you go stain yourself like this na?

Somebody, give me that meme that says: "which kain wahala be this"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party / Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.