Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company (49448 Views)

Singer Dammy Krane To Be Arraign In Court On Monday September 16th / Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Timijo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Today is my birthday, nairalanders show me some love.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by 9jatatafo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
noted
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by ibawon(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Stolen CC are sold every where,even online....
Baba tell them, he should no they don't use CC directly now.
First Rule of Carding
Always be anonymous
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by cooltola(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
poor guy and you dare commit these crime in the US of all places. Where the judiciary system do not really favor black man, omo before they go release the guy from prison, that is for the ages.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by BioTeck: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
blackberlin:
I don't know what truly happened, but it's possible someone did the booking on his behalf and that person used a fake credit card.

At least we saw the second peron that was arrested with him, so it's quite possible.

For the NCAN members, it's an Afonja and Flatheadz collaboration, Dammy Krane and Okoro for di girls now grin

See very stupid excuse....why would he entrust his care into the hands of unscrupulous men if he's not a fraud himself?
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by idesylvester(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
austinosita:
Na wa o! And I like this guy and his songs o!

Dammy, why you go stain yourself like this na?

Somebody, give me that meme that says: "which kain wahala be this"?

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
BioTeck:

See very stupid excuse....why would he entrust his care into the hands of unscrupulous men if he's not a fraud himself?

You're the one displaying stupidity here. When you pay a travel agency to book a flight on your behalf, do you know the means with which they pay?

It's like you've not journeyed beyond the distance where Ifesinachi buses can reach. . . Village man.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Gudfrie(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Stolen CC are sold every where,even online....not trying to justify why he did,he just f"d up by not obeying the rule of using a duplicated CC!!!!All of you throwing shades at him,u ain't better
My friend sharaaaaap........wat are you trying to insinuate, instead of you to condemn wat he did ,you are aiding others to play dirty cards rite..crime is crime.....YOU ARE ON TRACK RITE NOW ...watch ur back!!
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by ivolt: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Stolen CC are sold every where,even online....not trying to justify why he did,he just f"d up by not obeying the rule of using a duplicated CC!!!!All of you throwing shades at him,u ain't better

I expected you to have shown up earlier and offer moral support
to your gang member. That you are a proud fraudster does not make
everyone a fraud.

Enjoy your freedom while you live in a lawless country.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by bestpunterever: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Shelloween:
This is embarrassing. Shey he is Yoruba?
yes he is yoruba AKA Afonja and his collaborator is ibo AKA Igbo.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Lexusgs430: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
He could have paid economy class, like we mere mortals do ...... And be enjoying his freedom.... Even the rats in my house have more freedom than this fraudster......

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by johnspurgeon014(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
TRAY2:
Pure Greed, people want to live above their means. Such a disgrace, he couldn't learn from what happened to Sauce kid

Please tell me. What happened to sauce kid
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Toks2008(m): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na wa o! So sad
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Gudfrie:

My friend sharaaaaap........wat are you trying to insinuate, instead of you to condemn wat he did ,you are aiding others to play dirty cards rite..crime is crime.....YOU ARE ON TRACK RITE NOW ...watch ur back!!
U r crazy...u feel I will pretend and act like a pastor?that I know about CC fraud doesn't make me a fraudster,foolish thing
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
ivolt:

I expected you to have shown up earlier and offer moral support
to your gang member. That you are a proud fraudster does not make
everyone a fraud.

Enjoy your freedom while you live in a lawless country.
U r crazy...u feel I will pretend and act like a pastor?that I know about CC fraud doesn't make me a fraudster,foolish thing
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by ivolt: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Benz4pimp:

I hope you know criminals don't end well even in a lawless country ?
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
ivolt:

I hope you know criminals don't end well even in a lawless country ?
same way your family will never end well!!!if your country is lawless,deal with it rather than come behind a screen and protest...I reside in a law abiding environment where young citizens come out against their corrupt leaders!!!

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by ivolt: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Benz4pimp:
same way your family will never end well!!!if your country is lawless,deal with it rather than come behind a screen and protest...I reside in a law abiding environment where young citizens come out against their corrupt leaders!!!

You are definitely not one of those coming out against corrupt leaders.
Left to you, fraud and corruption should be legalized so that you can
operate your business freely.
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by ivolt: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:
He could have paid economy class, like we mere mortals do ...... And be enjoying his freedom.... Even the rats in my house have more freedom than this fraudster......

So you are unhappy that a fraudster was caught ?
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Bakrabas: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Shelloween:

Igbo boy....
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Lexusgs430: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
ivolt:

So you are unhappy that a fraudster was caught ?

Never said I was......
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Bakrabas: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Shelloween:

Igbo boy.... Biafra at work
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
ivolt:

You are definitely not one of those coming out against corrupt leaders.
Left to you, fraud and corruption should be legalized so that you can
operate your business freely.
To bad you are in a country where u r expecting people to fight for you...You are the one in the country and not me....I am in a civilized country where everything works fine....That I made a comment doesn't mean I deal in such business!!I am in a country where the president is young enough to be Burahi's grand son
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by ifeanyi83(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ignorance could be at play here. I'm sure he will not put himself out there for negative reasons intentionally. We wait till we hear his side of the story...
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by kjhova(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i knew someone will defend davido..what because hes omo babaolowo and 30billion for the account,according to him..LOL.i have seen davido with men and i know what am saying but you wont understand..just like sauce kid na dammy krane mentor..when it comes to who we support we need empirical blah blah blah..thats why nigeria will still remain the same..we celebrate and support people with questionable wealth that use music as a cover to launder and blow money and the new one now na NGOS..lol..dont worry that empirical blah blah blah will come soon.if breeze no blow dammy krane..we for no no..but next time dont quote me..just say what you have to say

i said something about davido and you were quick to quote me here is what davido said about the arrest below.again next time do not quote me

https://www.nairaland.com/3838176/davido-reacts-dammy-kranes-arrest
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by kjhova(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i knew someone will defend davido..what because hes omo babaolowo and 30billion for the account,according to him..LOL.i have seen davido with men and i know what am saying but you wont understand..just like sauce kid na dammy krane mentor..when it comes to who we support we need empirical blah blah blah..thats why nigeria will still remain the same..we celebrate and support people with questionable wealth that use music as a cover to launder and blow money and the new one now na NGOS..lol..dont worry that empirical blah blah blah will come soon.if breeze no blow dammy krane..we for no no..but next time dont quote me..just say what you have to say

i said something about davido and you were quick to quote me here is what davido said about the arrest below.again next time do not quote me

https://www.nairaland.com/3838176/davido-reacts-dammy-kranes-arrest

Take a chill pill on this "don't quote me" thing pal. You seem vengeful.

I don't know Davido and surely I am not exactly what you will call "fan or follower". I may just be too old to care about their kind of music.

I asked you to take out Davido's name only on the assumption that considering his access to his father's stupendous wealth and the income from his deal with Sony Music International, it wouldn't make sense for him to have anything to do with petty felonies like credit card fraud. But then again, humans can be just that stupid and you just never know.

So, once again, do relax a bit on your phobia for quotes as it doesn't necessarily mean that we are in combat.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by cristianisraeli: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
kjhova:

Take a chill pill on this "don't quote me" thing pal. You seem vengeful.

I don't know Davido and surely I am not exactly what you will call "fan or follower". I may just be too old to care about their kind of music.

I asked you to take out Davido's name only on the assumption that considering his access to his father's stupendous wealth and the income from his deal with Sony Music International, it wouldn't make sense for him to have anything to do with petty felonies like credit card fraud. But then again, humans can be just that stupid and you just never know.

So, once again, do relax a bit on your phobia for quotes as it doesn't necessarily mean that we are in combat.

ok man i understand you..but my statement was proved right..wasnt it?davido just defended a fraudster online..davido will not get the whole money from the sony deal..we all know how that works..i know why i mentioned davido and his fathers wealth have nothing to do with it..about the quote issue..i always say my own and some people will just come and quote you thats why am always battle ready..anyways its all good..one thing you must know about money or rich people or let me say somebody way don touch money...they will always do anything to keep that money flowing...
Re: Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company by SamuelLoch: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
help me say Amin o! a ma lowo lowo!
Imagine na 1993 sef! it's virtually normal to buy stolen CC. Guess he wasn't wise enough! Baba wish u quick bail o!
Just spend the money for 9ja jeje!!! Rara o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover / How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.