Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,707 members, 7,975,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:29 AM

Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? (22155 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Vecharry(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
John 3:16, FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

If u don't believe in Jesus and get born again (in spirit ), u won't make heaven.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by FOLLEY20(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
From the Bible standard, the truth is that whosoever does the following will surely make heaven: 1.Repent of your sins and forsake them -(Proverbs 28:13) 2.Accepts Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour -(Roman 10:9) 3.Grow in faith by reading your Bible daily and do according to the word -(Roman 10:17). That's all.

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by 9inches(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
I have just one question for you and I want you to answer me in a right fashion

Why have renowned world terrorists proven to the practicing Islam? Osama Bin Laden, Sadam Hussain, Adolf Hitler, Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram,

Why are Muslims temperamental people with low tolerance level when anyone has a contrary opinion against their religion? Yet we are being told that Islam is religion of PEACE?

I don't want you to answer me with sentiments, arrogance or rain abusive words on me. I just need a subtle answer

I hope you get your answers. These guys are taught tactics of diversion during this kind of discussion.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by DanseMacabre(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Since God has been the same since the beginning of the world up till this moment,then he will continue judging people by their works and not their religion.

Again, this goes against the raison d' etre of Christianity. God supposedly sent Jesus Christ so that faith and belief in him and keeping his commandments would save one, not works. The Bible says that our righteousness is like a filthy rag before him.

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by tosyne2much(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
9inches:

I hope you get your answers. These guys are taught tactics of diversion during this kind of discussion.
Brother, you will never know how deadly Muslims are until you visit the north

These guys will slain you alive when you make any derogatory comment about Islam or Mohammed and this makes me question the PEACE they're talking about.

Even right from Nairaland, you can easily predict that most of these aggressive Muslims are capable of killing you just defend their religion when you speak ill against Islam in their presence
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by 9inches(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Again, this goes against the raison d' etre of Christianity. God supposedly sent Jesus Christ so that faith and belief in him and keeping his commandments would save one, not works. The Bible says that our righteousness is like a filthy rag before him.

Period.

These are the main criteria for inheriting the kingdom of God according to the bible
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by nurusystem(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
And what does that have to do with anything i said?
it means choose one heaven or hell
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by olasaad(f): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
torres89:
were Solomon and David christains

am a very good Christian but any Christian, who thinks only

Christians will make heaven is a terrible fool.

read the words of Jesus Christ well and see the requirements to make heaven.

I think they will be more Muslims in heaven than Christians

Why?pls elaborate
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Japari1234(f): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
For me and you to make heaven whether Christian or Non-Christian, you must
1. Acknowledge you are a sinner
2. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour
3. Live a righteous and Holy life. Because the Bible says without Holiness no eyes will see the lord.
Only people that are living a life of righteousness and Holiness will see God or make Heaven because GOD IS HOLY. May God find us worthy when he appear in Glory. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by jaafree: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Heaven keh Kikikikikikiki u must be kidding me grin grin
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by superbouck(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
so BUBU will enter hell fire
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by zealot4me(f): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
frank317:

I don't believe in hevean and hell, but if both exists, I am hundred percent sure u are going to hell.

Rofl savage
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
ntyce:

Why do xtains use Yahweh, Jehovah etc...
Its difficult for you to comprehend. The term Allah had been in existent before Muhammed (PBUH).
Past prophets also worshipped Allah.
Even in Northern Nigeria, christians call God - Allah.

Open ur mind and learn. Arabic is a language like English, Yoruba etc. Arabic is different from Islam.
lol you can say that to the people of Malaysia
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/24/world/asia/malaysia-allah-ban/
well hausa Christian call almighty GOD "Uban-giji" abi when did hausa language correlate with Arabic language. Lol
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by jaafree: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
No the father of Christ is not Allah..
His name is JEHOVAH.
. Kikikikikikikikikiiiiikkkkkk gringringrin
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
REGARDLESS OF OUR RELIGIONS,WE HAVE ONLY ONE TRUE GOD & GOD,DOESNT LEAVE HIS OWN IN CONFUSION.WITHOUT QUOTING BIBLE,A CLOSE LOOK @ NATURE WIL POINT US TO THE ONLY WAY TO THE ONE TRUE GOD.ALL ARE LOOKING FOR ETERNAL LIFE OF BLISS AFTER DEATH AND A MAN CANT GIVE OUT WHAT HE DOESNT HAV.THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN GIVE ETERNAL LIFE IS THE ONE WHO CRUSHED THE POWERS OF DEATH.JESUS IN JOHN 10-16,SPOKE OF HAVING OTHER SHEEP,WHO ARE NOT OF THE CHRISTIAN FOLD.THESE CAN MAKE HEAVEN UPON RECEIVING THE ONLY WAY TO GOD. 07054142412

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by wittyt98(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
No the father of Christ is not Allah..
His name is JEHOVAH.
Can you tell or explain the difference between Allah and Jehover?
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by 9inches(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Brother, you will never know how deadly Muslims are until you visit the north

These guys will slain you alive when you make any derogatory comment about Islam or Mohammed and this makes me question the PEACE they're talking about.

Even right from Nairaland, you can easily predict that most of these aggressive Muslims are capable of killing you just defend their religion when you speak ill against Islam in their presence

There is no doubt about that. I have encountered them in their various shades-

1. The "peaceful"
2. The "defend yourself"
3. The "kill the infidels wherever you find them"

From Kaduna to Birmingham and from Michigan to every islamic city in the middle east, they are all same.

But I tell you for free, there is no difference between the 3 categories.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by CanadianNurse: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
mistermaster:

they all mad because the holy Quran is the one and only holy book that cannot be tampered with like the Bible that corrections have been made to, don't be surprised when you see them pastors words contradicting one another's

the Bible is man made but the Quran is from almighty Allah sent to mankind in this holy month of Ramadan, so perfect that if just a word is taken out or replaced by any other....then there is no meaning to it

a Muslim who doesn't believe in Jesus is not a Muslim, and mind you Jesus is not that fine boy in the posters you have in churches and homes.....especially the ibos, most of y'all are just misled

so that boy wey convert in 1997 was talking about miracles.....how folish and dumb are you? magics are miracles too so why don't u believe in hoodini

little did many of you know that the so called Christianity even preaches islam
explain the bolded
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Christainity this,bible that?
Do you think the world revolves around christainity?
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Japari1234:
For me and you to make heaven whether Christian or Non-Christian, you must
1. Acknowledge you are a sinner
2. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour
3. Live a righteous and Holy life. Because the Bible says without Holiness no eyes will see the lord.
Only people that are living a life of righteousness and Holiness will see God or make Heaven because GOD IS HOLY. May God find us worthy when he appear in Glory. Amen

Remove number 2 & your list is perfect..
The world doesnt revolve around christainity.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
nurusystem:

it means choose one heaven or hell

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by ItzWonderz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
kevoh:
Only Christians will go to Christian heaven. Then we have over a thousand Christian denominations who never agree, meaning thousand heavens. So catholics to Catholic heaven, Lord's chosen to Chosen heaven, deeper life to their heaven e.t.c Muslim have Islamic heaven. Jews to Jewish heaven. Etcetera grin grin

Lolz,,diff heaven ke
bro,wat kinda sativa did u take dis mawing,,i weak for u oh
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by feelgoodInc: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1314725/As-researchers-prove-Red-Sea-really-parted--How-science-backs-Bibles-best-stories.html
read and confirm all your doubts will be solved, and this isn't an unknown site it's daily mail website.

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Mydazz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is another mystery of God, no one, I repeat no one can answer this question.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
CHESTER48:
wow guy.i comot cap no need to comment again

thanks sir
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by prinzfavian(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
psucc:
I feel this topic is so sensitive that only matured minds will handle and not people that will use the opportunity to vent their angst.

Now op if your read the last chapters of the book of Revelations, you will understand better. May the Holy Spirit of the Father give you the understanding as you do.
Why can't you post here what you've learnt from it, for you to tell others to go read it, it means you must have read it and it answered your curiosity. why not share it so that we can have a background knowledge prior to go studying it.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by walls01: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
helphelp:

Like I said, let your God reside in you

OK
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by crunchyg: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
vargasvictory:
Now, this is a question that has given me a hard time solving. According to the doctrine, sinners and unrepentant unbelievers would be condemned.

Then, I've met many people from other religions with a good good heart, better than some Christians and I can't help but wonder what will happen to them

Guys, what'd you think?

cc: Lalasticlala
Bible said that Jesus is the only way to heaven and God, for you to go to heaven you must be able to accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour and believe in him with your whole heart. If you haven't accepted Christ in your heart, if you like do all the good things in this world, you wouldn't make heaven because doing good without Christ is called self righteousness and self righteousness can't take you to heaven but God kind if righteousness which can only come thru believing in Jesus Christ. I hope i helped you alittle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by kevoh(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
ItzWonderz:

Lolz,,diff heaven ke
bro,wat kinda sativa did u take dis mawing,,i weak for u oh
Sorry I don't smoke (sativa) ... angry angry But if you are talking of fried oryza sativa, with barbecued chicken and salad with some freshly squeezed orange juice count me in.. grin grin
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by DanseMacabre(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Christainity this,bible that?
Do you think the world revolves around christainity?

Hey I told you earlier that I was speaking from a neutral point of view. Why is it hard for you to understand that?

Good day.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by amaifehenry(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
sorry but that is the simple truth..
A non Christian will not make heaven.
Na lie
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by feelgoodInc: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
mistermaster:

they all mad because the holy Quran is the one and only holy book that cannot be tampered with like the Bible that corrections have been made to, don't be surprised when you see them pastors words contradicting one another's

the Bible is man made but the Quran is from almighty Allah sent to mankind in this holy month of Ramadan, so perfect that if just a word is taken out or replaced by any other....then there is no meaning to it

a Muslim who doesn't believe in Jesus is not a Muslim, and mind you Jesus is not that fine boy in the posters you have in churches and homes.....especially the ibos, most of y'all are just misled

so that boy wey convert in 1997 was talking about miracles.....how folish and dumb are you? magics are miracles too so why don't u believe in hoodini

mistermaster:

the Bible is the best selling book ever in the history of books
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/best-selling-book-of-non-fiction/
it has been translated into 2000 languages.
http://www.k-international.com/blog/translation-hall-of-fame/
only the word of God can have such influence my man.
the Bible has not been tempered with as you are saying, it has only been translated so as to keep up with the modern times, I've never seen an English Koran before and it's not even in my language so how do you convince me. and how was the Koran sent to man through Allah because when Mohammed was alive there was no Koran , he didn't write any Koran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. / Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.