Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Is Blood Donation A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Blood Donation A Sin? (767 Views)

Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Is Blood Necessary For The Forgiveness Of Sins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Blood Donation A Sin? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good evening beloved. Pls I need your advice about this. Last week Friday, i had an emergency in the hospital, but I was not their on time, but when I got their, they person was unconscious. She was almost giving up. So I was told that she need blood before she will die. So I ask the doctor her blood group which is O and mine is also O. I told them to run a check on my blood if I can donate, so they did that. After everything I donated the blood to her that was when she regain consciousness. So after a week, I decided to inform my girlfriend about that, when I told her, she said So you donated your blood to a girl! and she ended the call. I kept on calling her for days she didn't pick and was rejecting but I kept on calling and finally she pick and I asked her what is wrong she said am I asking her? why will I ask her that while my blood is in another woman vein.
I became speechless and end the call. because to me, I did that to save life.
pls I need advice on this in case of next time. Is it a sin to donate blood to another person at point of death.
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by hopefulLandlord: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
interesting question
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by stanway(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
saving a life can never be a sin,whether through blood donation,kidney transplant and what have you,,,you will never know the importance of donation until you are in critical need of it

2 Likes

Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jehovah Witness says its a sin based on Lev 17:10, Deut 13:23, Acts 15: 29, which actually talks about taking blood as a meal. You helped save a life, thats whats important, when asked about His disciples plucking the ears of corn on the Sabbath, Jesus gave an illustration about saving a life by "breaking the Sabbath" or watching death takes its course when you could have stopped it but didnt because you didnt want to "break the Sabbath"....you should read the Bible more and practice whats in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
stanway:
saving a life can never be a sin,whether through blood donation,kidney transplant and what have you,,,you will never know the importance of donation until you are in critical need of it
Thanks that was all I had in mind. in fact I felt very happy when she regain conscious. But the question. Your blood is in another woman vein is what I don't understand.
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by ifex370(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Manueleee:

Thanks that was all I had in mind. in fact I felt very happy when she regain conscious. But the question. Your blood is in another woman vein is what I don't understand.

Your babe is angry that you gave your blood to another WOMAN can't you understand.. Didn't you go to school on planet earth..

You can't make a woman happy.. No matter what you do she gon suspect you..

But why would your babe be jealous of blood flowing in someone else's vain?

Is she that wicked? Or is she a psychopath..

Don't reply me if you know your gonna insult angry

Peace bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Your girlfriend is either being jealous or she has a myopic view about blood donation.
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
ifex370:

Your babe is angry that you gave your blood to another WOMAN can't you understand.. Didn't you go to school on planet earth..

You can't make a woman happy.. No matter what you do she gon suspect you..

But why would your babe be jealous of blood flowing in someone else's vain?

Is she that wicked? Or is she a psychopath..

Don't reply me if you know your gonna insult angry

Peace bro smiley
Why will I insult u? am still shock by dat word.
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Your girlfriend is either being jealous or she has a myopic view about blood donation.

My broad d tin tire me o. If dat gal died dat day, don't u tink dat God will ask me? I will remain guilty. dat s y i try to knw if its a sin. she s more spiritual Dan me.
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by sholay2011(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
stanway:
Well said.
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by Amberon11: 2:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Foolish girl. Its not a sin you did the right thing.
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:
Foolish girl. Its not a sin you did the right thing.
tnx but abeg no abuse her. I still Love her. she just nid to b enlighten.
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by stanway(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2017
Manueleee:

you have a good heart bro,you don't deserve such a heartless and selfish girl ass a girlfriend,just imagine what would happen if you were married,,I just wonder if she has a human feeling,how would she feel if she were in that ladies condition,,,,so bro I advice you to get a wife material and move on,,,no offence intended
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2017
It is no sin. You did the proper thing by saving that Lady's life. And your blood being in another girl's veins isn't such a serious matter.
Kindly talk things over with your girlfriend. She's simply overwhelmed by the idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2017
stanway:
you have a good heart bro,you don't deserve such a heartless and selfish girl ass a girlfriend,just imagine what would happen if you were married,,I just wonder if she has a human feeling,how would she feel if she were in that ladies condition,,,,so bro I advice you to get a wife material and move on,,,no offence intended

My Broda I love dat gal so much, bt d question she ask is still ringing on my head.
Re: Is Blood Donation A Sin? by Amberon11: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Okay... Sorry
Manueleee:
tnx but abeg no abuse her. I still Love her. she just nid to b enlighten.

(1) (Reply)

One Building 3 Churches:See Photo Of A Building In Lagos That Has 3 Churches / Pastor, Members Flee As Strange Snake Appears On Church Altar In Kaduna (pics) / Should Christian Women Make Up Or Put On Jewelry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.