Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,357 members, 7,891,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) (31033 Views)

21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids / Kidnapped Children Rescued From Man Who Lures Them With Sweets & Biscuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by vikkeee(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2017
the path crime always leads to death
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Goodness who admitted to running an orphanage, which had 15 children, however, denied engaging in child trafficking. She added: “Students who got pregnant come to us to deliver their babies, and we take care of them. Also children whose parents died are brought to us too.

The problem really is not with the Goodnews....but with the parents who reject their daughters for getting pregnant, and with society for condemning and labeling evil girls who get pregnant out of wedlock.(while the boys go scot free)

Because of that...they are easy prey for the agents of the Infernal One.

Really, as Nigerians, we have to show more love and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by OZAA(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2017
THIS ONE WEAK ME
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by alozie27(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Idiot somebody.....see her forhead like baphomet horn...
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Icon4s(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2017
After the beating she don resemble alien.
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by kingthreatz: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Just like I am scared of leaving my dog with a Calabar man, I am also scared of leaving my baby with an ibo woman.
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by osumak2: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Yoshy: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2017
One bad doesn't make all bad, we hear more barbaric news from Oyo, Osun, Ondo etc daily.

But on this one, I will take a humble bow, that girl doesn't belong to us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2017
grin grin grin ole

Runs out ta thread
Wizkhalifa2:
Does she sell Adults too? Someone wealthy shud coman buy me abeg undecided
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2017
everything is business, even humans...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by mariamadenle(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Nice pix but what of this

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by eldeens: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:
I think the mods are promoting tribal war on nairaland.

Can't you just update a thread and remove the culprit's name? I mean just look at how this thread will turn to a tribalistic war zone. © Seun

So ashamed of my country

You are not ashame of your sister that committed the crime rather ashame of your country just becos people are reacting to it abi.

God will punish the evil doers and their accomplish and those hypocrites who try to defend them.

Lemme hear Amen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2017
smithsydny:
grin grin grin ole

Runs out ta thread

Buy me, get smithsydny free grin grin
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:
I think the mods are promoting tribal war on nairaland.

Can't you just update a thread and remove the culprit's name? I mean just look at how this thread will turn to a tribalistic war zone. © Seun

So ashamed of my country

seems u want to war with NCAN..dessz this guy wants war

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

Buy me, get smithsydny free grin grin
I wee kee you now

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Klington: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Heeeediot

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by gberra: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Liondeleo Your post has been hidden. I was just about quoting you when I saw a blank space. SMH for the Mods.. Let them kwantinue to hide our posts. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by eldeens: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Yoshy:
One bad doesn't make all bad, we hear more barbaric news from Oyo, Osun, Ondo etc daily.

But on this one, I will take a humble bow, that girl doesn't belong to us.

In which part of the country is baby factories most pronounced? It has been part of you and it will continue to be part of you, cos of your desperation in quick cash making.

Nigeria biggest problem

1 Like

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Wait why is it that no one can recognize the root of the problem..!!

The root of the problem is her parents..!! Look she is not the only one that gave birth at a tender age I know a girl who gave birth at age 17 her parents didn't send her packing..but some parents due to social status, or poverty stricken mindset, they provoke their children into doing bad things..!!

I think parents need proper enlightenment on how to convey their message to their children in plain form and not beating around the bush...

But all still due to how sketchy this is NCAN won't take names...OFFICE OF NCAN PUBLIC RELATIONS..!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2017
smithsydny:
I wee kee you now

Lalasticlala coman see o, this is a threat to my wellbeing cry cry
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello sir ...is me Eric reporting for your station sir...yes ... I'm there ...na woman she be Biafra ...yes she dey sell pikin ,do arm robber ,prostitution and other job wey den dey do ....den Don arrest her sir..thank you sir....

It's Eric reporting for NCAN news
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Jabioro: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2017
The very day she sold her female child, collected #150k been the value place on her innocent girl that was exactly day she sold out her heart of kindness to coven, Satan, lost every iotas of humanity. She is no longer human with heart of mother..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by eldeens: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2017
karlz:
everything is business, even humans...

It runs in every IPOB....desperation in quick cash making

1 Like

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by 15kwebng: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2017
On-demand service providers and artisans in your neighborhood, find electricians, mechanics, interior designers, furniture makers, graphic designers, cleaners etc on t-hub.
are you a graduate with a specific skill, want to earn at your leisure time with your skills? register on t-hub to get connected to people that needs you. works like uber

1 Like

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by colbankz(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2017
ekensi01:
This type deserve death but all still it's a yoruba boy that spoiled her life.

That's what they do in lagos look for village girls to spoil their life. YORUBA AND SEX 1 and 2 in 12.

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Alariwo2: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2017
I told someone that 90% of Igbos wealth is rituals (killing of babies and toddlers for money).. The other 10% from drugs and fake goods.

Just imagine this now, sold your own child and even stole from others to sell not minding what the madam wants them for.
They don't have conscience atal in that side, even their own mothers na for sale so far money is involved

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:
Hello sir ...is me Eric reporting for your station sir...yes ... I'm there ...na woman she be Biafra ...yes she dey sell pikin ,do arm robber ,prostitution and other job wey den dey do ....den Don arrest her sir..thank you sir....

hello illegal use of NCAN status quo without clearance from the appropriate authorities is highly prohibited.. Pls contact " dessz " if u want to join NCAN..

OFFICE OF NCAN PUBLIC RELATIONS

besides NCAN has given her mandate on this topic..thank u and have a nice day..!
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:

You are completely used

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2017
gberra:
Liondeleo Your post has been hidden. I was just about quoting you when I saw a blank space. SMH for the Mods.. Let them kwantinue to hide our posts. grin

My oga, na true oh! Just confirmed that. That's what they do most times.

Despite efforts to make comments within the provisions of the rules, the least you will get is to have your comments hidden.

I Just don't know why the admin no fit dash us just one week to properly slug it out. As in, let everyone show the full length of his/her tongue. I'm sure after that, everybody go respect himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) / Battery Thief Caught And Paraded Publicly In Bayelsa (Photos) / Kidnapped Bethel Student Refuses To Return, Says He’s Comfortable With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.