Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,340 members, 7,891,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) (31029 Views)

21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids / Kidnapped Children Rescued From Man Who Lures Them With Sweets & Biscuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by olureignforever: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
whitebeard:
Wait why is it that no one can recognize the root of the problem..!!

The root of the problem is her parents..!! Look she is not the only one that gave birth at a tender age I know a girl who gave birth at age 17 her parents didn't send her packing..but some parents due to social status, or poverty stricken mindset, they provoke their children into doing bad things..!!

I think parents need proper enlightenment on how to convey their message to their children in plain form and not beating around the bush...

But all still due to how sketchy this is NCAN won't take names...OFFICE OF NCAN PUBLIC RELATIONS..!

You are right. Most parent give birth to children they can't train. A family who can't feed well will still go ahead n have up to seven children. Tell me, why won't they have robbers, kidnappers and all. I think with the rate crime is increasing in this country, govt should enact laws that will regulate childbearing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by bionixs: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
StarBukola:
Holy macaroni ! Name checker
Chei! this one is coming from my side o, I no go lie! she should go in for this black celotape she put on my face. Chei madam and her people now go be like....... Michael Jackson

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
olureignforever:

You are right. Most parent give birth to children they can't train. A family who can't feed well will still go ahead n have up to seven children. Tell me, why won't they have robbers, kidnappers and all. I think with the rate crime is increasing in this country, govt should enact laws that will regulate childbearing.
abi.nah..it all nonsense, how a child grows up to be largely depends on his home and parents..!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by MrCEO69(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:
I think the mods are promoting tribal war on nairaland.

Can't you just update a thread and remove the culprit's name? I mean just look at how this thread will turn to a tribalistic war zone. © Seun
So ashamed of my country.

Ps: I am Yoruba

He will rush to block a post about cnn making a stage manage protest...
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by jamislaw(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Eastern christains that's their hand work, poverty that makes you to sell children.
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
how u go kidnap twins. u never hear of orisa ibeji?
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by joinnow: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
See her face like cone dat was turn upside down
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
gberra:
Bros, this has always been the case for a very long time. The few powerful among them would boast to your face of how they were aware of your previous ban & won't hesitate to get you another.
They are made up of a clique especially the old members.
It's very annoying. I might not be any powerful but would stop at nothing pepper spraying them.

Actually, I know some old members of the forum hold very big stakes as regards what should be discussed and to what extent, but never knew our eternal chest beating cowards do some homework behind the forum.

I have actually served bans for some unclear reasons. Imagine getting banned for "inyamiri" when there is practically no page in politics section without at least two "afonja" or "abokii". I have also served ban for posting off-topic. Yeah, posting off topic is against rule 1 but is it in force? I once tagged the mods on that account but the comment was simply deleted.

Honestly, I can't imagine myself getting that involved in a system that doesn't add a dime to my account. Despite all the propaganda, where are they today? Abeg leave matter for matthias.

If they like, they can start worshipping seu.n because of nairaland, that is entirely their plate of akpu, we will still come and pour the sh!t to their faces.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
slawomir:
Am not an afonja. Am not a Igbo, am not the born to rule
But am just a bini boy observing with my binoculars from Benin City right now.
And am not surprised. It is our developers from the east. A. K A Igbos!!!

not funny NEXT
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Gifted2luv: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
unbelievable
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by musa7m(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
NCAN name check....na dem oooo...na our developers from the east. A. K A Igbos(ipob)
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Yoshy: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
konkonbilo:
she's from Togo I guess.
Togo or Kenya I guess grin
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by ivolt: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:

Don't you know tribal war on nairaland gives a particular afonjalistic mod orgasmic pleasure? Do you want me to name the mod?

Don't pretend to be a saint, all crime topics on Nairaland include
the name of the suspects.
Using the word "afonja" has clearly given you away as part of
the tribal warlords but again you want to blame a mod for pushing
a reported story to FP.
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Olatara(f): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Seun Baba Nairaland, how much did those guys up north paid u to start a tribal war, ko ye mi. undecided PS: I be Yoruba, u and ur mod can ban me don't give a Bleep. Awon oniraanu.
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by sharpchap: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
See these ppl ooooooo! Using my town as their base of operations. Mchew! I must inform the vigilante. No gathering of more than one person is allowed.
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
#HARDWORK!!!!!
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Does she sell Adults too? Someone wealthy shud coman buy me abeg undecided
wealthy alhaji will buy you for rituals grin
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Hardeybee28: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
konkonbilo:
she's from Togo I guess.
i no gree just take am like tht at least the police no deny where she hailed from neither did she
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
ekensi01:
This type deserve death but all still it's a yoruba boy that spoiled her life.

That's what they do in lagos look for village girls to spoil their life. YORUBA AND SEX 1 and 2 in 12.

Rubbish, 99.9% of them are Oloshos (Kanu confirmed it) and start as early as 10yrs old; by the time they reach Lagos or anywhere else, they are already spoilt.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by ekensi01: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Infact i think you mental disability angry
ItsMeAboki:

Rubbish, 99.9% of them are Oloshos (Kanu confirmed it) and start as early as 10yrs old; by the time they reach Lagos or anywhere else, they are already spoilt.
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:
I think the mods are promoting tribal war on nairaland.

Can't you just update a thread and remove the culprit's name? I mean just look at how this thread will turn to a tribalistic war zone. © Seun
So ashamed of my country.

Ps: I am Yoruba

As laudable as your suggestion sounds, wouldn't it also murder true journalism in some ways?

It's just sad that our people have become petty bickerers and awaiting fratricidal marauders enacting their genocides via cyberspace e-wars. People no longer realize the potential of forums like this for individual empowerment and collective advancement. They just come out here to rehearse idi0cy in plain sight of everybody.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Oh God grant them their wish to have their own country for us to be free from their uncountable atrocities
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by Kworopshun: 2:30am On Jun 06, 2017
I just hate igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2017
ekensi01:

Insult only comes in when no reasonable thing to say.

Why not simply prove him wrong?

This escape route you are taking is very stale.
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2017
Kworopshun:
I just hate igbos

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:34am On Jun 07, 2017
ekensi01:

See as this motor park tout just murdered English - clap for yourself.
Re: Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) by princdebola201(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Block Lagos-Ibadan Road, Kidnap CMD’s Son, 2 Others / Gunmen Assassinate A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.