Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects (810 Views)

Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Huge Cobra Killed In A Toilet - Photos / See The 10-year-old Obese Boy Who Is Addicted To Eating Toilet Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects by chinafairlyused(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2017
First of all, we have to prepare 80,000 to 100,000 of the capital budget for the purchase of toilet paper processing equipment, plant rent and base paper procurement and other costs, and secondly we have to prepare eighty-nine square of the plant for Place the toilet paper processing equipment, toilet paper large shaft paper and finished toilet paper, the other need to apply for business license and tax registration certificate, equipment operation requires three or four workers, toilet paper base paper, toilet paper processing equipment, plant, workers, these are ready after we can Produced.
The process of toilet paper processing is the first, first toilet paper large axis paper through the toilet paper rewinder, toilet paper rewinder to its rewinding, blanket, punching, cut into strips of toilet paper, then use toilet paper cutter Long toilet paper cut into common size of the small volume of toilet paper, and finally the small volume of toilet paper placed in toilet paper bags, sealed by the toilet paper sealing agent, and finally out of our common finished toilet paper.

Interested friends can leave your mailbox

Re: How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects by Noble2012888(f): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2017
How much money to invest in this factory, how to learn this technology, please give me a message: Noble2012888@outlook.com
Re: How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects by caphykk: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Caphymoore@gmail.com
Re: How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects by Noble2012888(f): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2018
This looks very profitable Everyone needs this product cheche2012@163.com Send me a mail I want to fully understand it
Re: How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects by ArseQPR(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
somo4jd@live.com
Re: How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects by chinafairlyused(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Can I send a more detailed information to my email address? Klawgnh36714@hotmail.com Thanks
Re: How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects by Adelaide19800(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Do you send me information fslehqd216@hotmail.com
Re: How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects by Amanda1987: 1:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Good post ah. . .

(1) (Reply)

Us Non Hosted Google Adsense And Payoneer Mastercard For Sale / Contains All-herbal, Cozy, Efficacious And Herbal Materials / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In A Prayer, Praise And Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.