Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,742 members, 7,965,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai (22643 Views)

Oyetola Cries To Buratai As Criminals Take Over Osun / Nigerian Army Gets New University In Biu, Borno State / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Daviddson(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
saintkash:

Well I feel since the north have the landmass and the army is land base just as the navy is marine.... I don't think there is any NAVY institution in the north. ... just saying though
I don't agree with that reasoning. Every region has landmass. I know naval bases are in Lagos, but that is not enough. Why can't Enugu or Rivers have Naval institution, training or production headquarters too? The latest military commissionings have all been north.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by freshvine(f): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
saintkash:

Well I feel since the north have the landmass and the army is land base just as the navy is marine.... I don't think there is any NAVY institution in the north. ... just saying though

Talking about landmass, it'll be profitable if 3 nuclear plants are built in locations in the north to augment Nigeria energy needs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by EROMS38(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
Nothernization of the military! All or almost all military institutions are concentrated in the north. This is clearly unfair!
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North
The new military university - north
There's another one again in Niger state whose name I can't recall and countless number of others!

Even if Nigeria is still suspicious of the south easterners due to the civil war, why not have some in the Niger delta and south west? As far as I know, no single military institution or training headquarters is in the south west. This is plainly ridiculous.

NANTRAQ-Kotangora
TRADOQ-Minna

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Souljaboi1: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
As far as I know, no single military institution or training headquarters is in the south west. This is plainly ridiculous.

Nigerian Army School of Medical Sciences is in Lagos

Nigerian Army Ordinace School is in Lagos

Central Vehicle Depot is in Lagos (this houses a large cache of MRAPS and Tanks)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:

IPOB is upon your case
those dogs that bark but can't bite?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Daviddson(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
elhafeez:

Your observation is right. You will notice thé state gov donated thé land. Buratai is also from that state. There is à naval school in Offa kwara state thé then chief of Naval staff brought thé naval school to his village and thé state gave thé school unlimited land and provided some infrastructure.
when ihegirika was chief of Army staff he would have created and located thé school in his village. Dont blâme thé northerer blâme thé southerners for not doing anything when they hold key position
I wonder why Ihejirika couldn't do something about this during his stint as COAS. That would have made a lot of change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Please how much is Vaseline... Blue seal
u need it for wht
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
HAUSA ARMY UNIVERSITY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afam4eva:
I can't believe that nobody from the south is challenging the northernization of our military outfits. Apart from the fact that the personel is dominated by people from the north, the bases are also cited in the north.
Crap from you sire
military base|facilities are built to suit topography needed.
NIGERIA ARMY SEPCIAL FORCES sch Buni Yadi
Nigeria Army amphibious sch Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Neddyogu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
elhafeez:

Your observation is right. You will notice thé state gov donated thé land. Buratai is also from that state. There is à naval school in Offa kwara state thé then chief of Naval staff brought thé naval school to his village and thé state gave thé school unlimited land and provided some infrastructure.
when ihegirika was chief of Army staff he would have created and located thé school in his village. Dont blâme thé northerer blâme thé southerners for not doing anything when they hold key position

Edumare, Chukwuabiama, Oghene, Tamara,Abasi blessmento your coconut for onward kariability. That is to say, May God bless you for ur astute observation. U too much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
kratoss:
Nigerian airforce , Kaduna
grin grin grin are you this slow?
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by elda2303(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
I wonder why Ihejirika couldn't do something about this during his stint as COAS. That would have made a lot of change.

That's not true The Nigerian army linguistics school is in his village & it is completed not a proposal. It was built while he was COAS. This is nt saying dat der isn't lopsidedness in the location of d installations o.
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by walosky(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=kratoss post=57220112][/quote]

Defence and Staff College, Jaji
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by fuckpro: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
Nothernization of the military! All or almost all military institutions are concentrated in the north. This is clearly unfair!
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North
There's another one again in Niger state whose name I can't recall and countless number of others!

Even if Nigeria is still suspicious of the south easterners due to the civil war, why not have some in the Niger delta and south west? As far as I know, no single military institution or training headquarters is in the south west. This is plainly ridiculous.
...we northerners don't care you are our slaves forever

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Luciferdevil(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
what can you do about that?

This cry cry people won't stop crying. When government send few military men to eastern streets, you cry of intimidation, militarization, arrest and whatnot to Obama and now trump. If you see the number of army we see everyday, I'm sure iPod and massob would declare a 365 days of sit-at home like the one in the picture below.

Government understands that Ibo people are naturally scared of the military or get thrown into pandemonium upon seeing men in uniform, so they decided to take some military setup away from you, and here you are crying your Flat'head out.

SMS
I pity for your mother, this is what she called a child chai

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by femmy2010(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
most naval setup are in the north too.

In fact, the following are also in the north:

Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos

305 Flying Training School, Enugu

97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt

81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin

Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha

Tribal bias lot wont see this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
femmy2010:

Tribal bias lot wont see this.
they won't, bro. They're too blind to see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Luciferdevil:
I pity for your mother, this is what she called a child chai
don't worry about that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by dangwarmai(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North

Instead of seeing good that our military is is improving you are busy with North south issues. No wonder you don't see anything good in your country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Luciferdevil(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
don't worry about that.
I'm worried for her cos a mad man doesnt knw the problem he causes to his parents nd relations. Im worried.
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Luciferdevil:
I'm worried for her cos a mad man doesnt knw the problem he causes to his parents nd relations. Im worried.
so says a Lucifer grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by burkingx(f): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Please how much is Vaseline... Blue seal
........Is very Expensive and scarce now but................. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by nnokwa042(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
saintkash:

u be mpama if to say big sea dey north naval base will be in north too,even tin can or apapa wharf Na northerner be the overall head
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by nextstep(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
The same way the US is trying to surround Russia by deploying its missiles and missile shields in Eastern Europe, is the same way the north is trying to put all military infrastructure in the north, to put the mainly Christian south (west, east & SS) at a disadvantage should a military confrontation ensue, which I don't even wish.

If it comes to that, they will have a really hard time fueling their vehicles and crafts. Just deny the military access to oil and the ports.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by jamislaw(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North

hang your self or better still you can join your beafraud Brothers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Jelal0007(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North

The Nigerian Navy has its institutions/training facilities in the south. What's the fuss here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by buchilino(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North

WELL MOST SW PPLE ON NL, SAY DAT WE SHOULD DEFEND NIGERIA AT ALL COST EVEN IF DER IS INJUSTICE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by kratoss(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
grin grin grin are you this slow?

By slow u mean?
Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by BabbanBura(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
360metrosports:
Governor Kashim Shettima earlier today presented Land Certificates allocated for the Proposed Nigerian Army University in Biu to the Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. T.Y. Buratai when the latter paid a courtesy visit at the Government House, Maiduguri.. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-gov-shettima-presents-land.html

Why do you guys like misleading people by giving incomplete information? if you want to make a case of lopsided siting of Military facilities in Nigeria , why not do a little more research and put forth the whole truth backed by data that shows the spread of these facilities across the whole nation and then highlight the lopsidedness in your complete data but instead you just lifted only the information that will sell your divisive agenda - Good job man!
Hope government will call up this laudable plan to boost military presence in the north east against the BH insurgents and may be site it in your house.

See below a compilation of what people have posted here so far, go to Google and learn more:

1. The Nigerian army linguistics school was built in Ihejerika's village. It was built while he was the COAS
2. Nigerian Army amphibious sch is in Bayelsa
3. Nigerian Army School of Medical Sciences is in Lagos
4. Nigerian Army Ordinace School is in Lagos
5. Central Vehicle Depot is in Lagos (this houses a large cache of MRAPS and Tanks)
6. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
7. 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
8. 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
9. 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin
10. Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha
11. Naval school in Offa kwara state built by thé then chief of Naval staff who brought thé naval school to his village
12. NAF Mobility Command, headquartered at Yenagoa,
13. NIGERIA ARMY amphibious SCHOOL SOUTH SOUTH
14. NAF Logistics Command (LC), headquartered at Ikeja,
15. NAF Tactical Air Command (TAC), headquarters at Makurdi
16. 82nd Division (Airborne and Amphibious) HQ in Enugu
17. SBS JMSTC base in lagos
18. Nigerian Army School of Medical Sciences is in Lagos
19. Nigerian Army Ordinace School is in Lagos
20. Central Vehicle Depot is in Lagos

Babban Bura

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai by Djyucee1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Daviddson:
NMS - Kaduna
NDA - Kaduna
NSI - Kaduna
NMSE - Makurdi
NDC - Abuja
DICON - North

don't mind them. After they ll say one Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun / Governor Dickson Welcomes Olusegun Obasanjo To Bayelsa (Photos) / Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.