Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,534 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) (60397 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Nigerian Cultist 'Gbaja Marine' Killed By Rival Cult Group In Ghana. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by tutudesz: 1:11am On Jun 06, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Another ijaw miscreant running naked around ..... I have given advise already foock boy
Its better to be a Ijaw miscreant,than a stupid brainless good for nothing cultist like yourself!
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by deebrain(m): 1:36am On Jun 06, 2017
Lord. Our youth have lost it.
The kin poverty that awaits many in the future is Epic (ie in advance).
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 2:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Specialspesh:
A Nigerian Cultist simply identified as Bruno has been stabbed to death by a rival cult member in Benin Republic.

The young man who belongs to Buccaneer confraternity was reportedly killed last night, just a few weeks to his graduation.

Friends of the deceased have mourned him on Facebook.. while threatening to avenge his untimely death.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-bruno-killed-by-rival-cult.html

Oga get ur fact

Lies!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 2:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Loop1:

The guy who stabbed someone is an eiye .he is on blue shirt ,the other guy behind him is on blue too .Look around they are all representing eiye logo .

Oga that is school uniform

In Benin uni school uniform is them 'it'
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by Loop1: 4:34am On Jun 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Oga that is school uniform

In Benin uni school uniform is them 'it'

My bad .

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by bakila: 4:56am On Jun 06, 2017
wizod:
dey dia dey speak useless and meaningless cult slangs.
If u join dem, remember dat ur own days has bn numbered.
Who cult epp?
I think the Satan keep company part makes his comment sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by hushpapi(m): 5:29am On Jun 06, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry What is RIP?

Train up a child in the way he should go and.....

Some of his friend will kill and will be killed.

Here is the picture of the asshole that did it. I was butchered by the same guy couple of weeks back because I stopped his crew from stealing gadget from young boys sent to school in Benin republic. After couple of minute they came in 14 man with cutlass.

Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by kingthreatz: 6:53am On Jun 06, 2017
nwadiuko1:
did you get to f.uck her again?

Nah. Wasn't interested. Puśsy was not a prpblem anymore to me
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by darkckUSA: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
When i see all these young men doing "Awu this' "Awu that" i just feel sorry for them because nah 'ignorance' dey worry them! After you do 'strong man' finish you will still come out and be saying "Yes sir!!" to a "Jew man". If you like hard pass 'rambo', nah who get money be the real "Strong man" angry angry

Lol.. it is said who no come no go know.. but well said boss.. well said..
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Rest in peace.. for the rest, is better you renounce and be free.. cultism destroy career
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2017
kingthreatz:
I remain grateful for that day I almost joined a confraternity but later rejected. A silly girl claiming to be a Black Bra was threatening me for just sleeping with her ugly friend and not dating her. She demanded I apologize and pay her friend off.
I thought she was joking untill she and her a guy a renowned axe guy harassed me in school. See as this girl slap me that day, every part of me was boiling to bust her nose but her guy's presence stalled me. That was when I knew I needed protection on campus. I discussed this issue with a companion who was an Eiye guy. This guy felt so pained and insisted justice must be done but I must enter bush oo. He gave me glorious stories of being a member. That's how I agreed to be initiated the next week. Thanks to my fortune, that next week my Eiye friend was arrested by the police and rusticated. The blending matter died down. I eventually playfully reconciled with the Ugly girl and her Black bra mate. Grateful till tomorrow I didnt blend.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2017
kingthreatz:
I remain grateful for that day I almost joined a confraternity but later rejected. A silly girl claiming to be a Black Bra was threatening me for just sleeping with her ugly friend and not dating her. She demanded I apologize and pay her friend off.
I thought she was joking untill she and her a guy a renowned axe guy harassed me in school. See as this girl slap me that day, every part of me was boiling to bust her nose but her guy's presence stalled me. That was when I knew I needed protection on campus. I discussed this issue with a companion who was an Eiye guy. This guy felt so pained and insisted justice must be done but I must enter bush oo. He gave me glorious stories of being a member. That's how I agreed to be initiated the next week. Thanks to my fortune, that next week my Eiye friend was arrested by the police and rusticated. The blending matter died down. I eventually playfully reconciled with the Ugly girl and her Black bra mate. Grateful till tomorrow I didnt blend.
Lol. U get luck. Come imagine say u bin join, them for just use u count score
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2017
hushpapi:

Here is the picture of the asshole that did it. I was butchered by the same guy couple of weeks back because I stopped his crew from stealing gadget from young boys sent to school in Benin republic. After couple of minute they came in 14 man with cutlass.
Them butcher u??
Ah ghost mode naim u dey?
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2017
kingthreatz:
bro did u finish what you started with the ugly girl, I know the girl is not ugly becos u no like am u cum tag am ugly nice one sir.. finish the story pls.
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by kingthreatz: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lol. U get luck. Come imagine say u bin join, them for just use u count score

Or i for use another person count scores. On one stupid ideology. God forbid.
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Oga get ur fact

Lies!!!!!!!!!
so the story is false Na. pls give us the real info pls..
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by kingthreatz: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2017
jaydee87:
bro did u finish what you started with the ugly girl, I know the girl is not ugly becos u no like am u cum tag am ugly nice one sir.. finish the story pls.

Emm the two times I straffed that girl was in the night. That was the only time i was comfortable walking on the street with her. I couldn't date her or even sleep with her anymore because I had a serious chic afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2017
kingthreatz:

Or i for use another person count scores. On one stupid ideology. God forbid.
As in eh. Me just de see my friends wey don blend. Any small tin them go just vanish for days just cos battle dey and them nor wan be casualty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2017
kingthreatz:

Emm the two times I straffed that girl was in the night. That was the only time i was comfortable walking on the street with her. I couldn't date her or even sleep with her anymore because I had a serious chic afterwards.
u be bad guy
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
sleeknick:
If my name is bruno, i don't know maths and i get killed by a rival cultist,.. . Am i bruno mars!? grin

My dear friend this is further maths. Rip bruno grin
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
jaydee87:
so the story is false Na. pls give us the real info pls..

* final exams starts today at his school les cour sonou(l.c.s) convocation is not coming up any tym soon

* his killer owowa teewhy who used to live in sekanji Benin republic killed the victim(Bruno) because he confronted owowa when owowa poured drinks on him and did not apologise, fight almost happened.... And that was how owowa marked the guy(Bruno) a week later this happened at a bar where Bruno went to see the guy helping him and his brother with his project

Nb: they are both student of LCS

*Owowa killed som1 last 2 weeks(and nothing was done about it

*owowa is wanted by gendamarine(the police here)

*Bruno is from a well to do family

*and they are really following up the case

*Bruno no dey cult o ...na just g.guy
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by sshalom(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
If only our youth know the implications of joining bad gangs and cults.
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2017
sandrahnaub:

* final exams starts today at his school les cour sonou(l.c.s) convocation is not coming up any tym soon

* his killer owowa teewhy who used to live in sekanji Benin republic killed the victim(Bruno) because he confronted owowa when owowa poured drinks on him and did not apologise, fight almost happened.... And that was how owowa marked the guy(Bruno) a week later this happened at a bar where Bruno went to see the guy helping him and his brother with his project

Nb: they are both student of LCS

*Owowa killed som1 last 2 weeks(and nothing was done about it

*owowa is wanted by gendamarine(the police here)

*Bruno is from a well to do family

*and they are really following up the case

*Bruno no dey cult o ...na just g.guy

pls the said killer is he a Nigerian studying in Benin republic?
if he killed someone 2 weeks ago then his time is up cos he will be caught this yime around.
thank you for your time.
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
jaydee87:
pls the said killer is he a Nigerian studying in Benin republic?
if he killed someone 2 weeks ago then his time is up cos he will be caught this yime around.
thank you for your time.

Yeah a nigerian
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by olaak15(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Specialspesh:
cc; lalasticlala
MEANING?
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Awumen....

No price no pay....rugged seas make a good sailor.

RIP RB.
Aloras umu OMA.
Satan shall keep you company.
which kind Satan stop this rubbish and grow up it's a pity he had to go this way when you see a young man's time cut short
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by odogwu190(m): 1:48am On Jun 11, 2017
kingthreatz:
why them go blend u when u no be tomatoes...
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by majesticSOJ(m): 1:01am On Jun 14, 2017
rugged fine boy. May your bone never strike us. grin
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry What is RIP?

Train up a child in the way he should go and.....

Some of his friend will kill and will be killed.
if u price u go pay.
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by goldedprince: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2017
if i was president of all these countries, i will ban nigerians from entering. these useless nigerians spoil any country they step their leg into. if they dont destroy it with drugs, they will destroy it withn scam, if they dont destroy it with scam, they will destroy it with cultism, ban these idiots from travelling.
this is why i love south africa.i wish other countries could copy them
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by dederocs(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
The heating up of the system, due to massive unemployment and criminal politicians stealing away funds needed to create empowerment via infrastructure, gets the youth frustrated and thus venture into cultism, cultism will keep increasing,until we address the root causes and reasons why youths join cult groups.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor At Kidnapped US Girl's Funeral In 1975 Charged With Her Murder / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.