Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) (60396 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Nigerian Cultist 'Gbaja Marine' Killed By Rival Cult Group In Ghana. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
hushpapi:

Here is the picture of the asshole that did it. I was butchered by the same guy couple of weeks back because I stopped his crew from stealing gadget from young boys sent to school in Benin republic. After couple of minute they came in 14 man with cutlass.

Where is the bastard now. I'm interested in knowing his wherabout.
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:48am On Oct 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
When i see all these young men doing "Awu this' "Awu that" i just feel sorry for them because nah 'ignorance' dey worry them! After you do 'strong man' finish you will still come out and be saying "Yes sir!!" to a "Jew man". If you like hard pass 'rambo', nah who get money be the real "Strong man" angry angry

Gbam!
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by hushpapi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sango, Ogun State is what I heard from people

IbrahimDamola:

Where is the bastard now. I'm interested in knowing his wherabout.
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
hushpapi:

Sango, Ogun State is what I heard from people

So he's still walking free, dem never put bullet inside him body?
Re: Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) by daddytime(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
sandrahnaub:

* final exams starts today at his school les cour sonou(l.c.s) convocation is not coming up any tym soon

* his killer owowa teewhy who used to live in sekanji Benin republic killed the victim(Bruno) because he confronted owowa when owowa poured drinks on him and did not apologise, fight almost happened.... And that was how owowa marked the guy(Bruno) a week later this happened at a bar where Bruno went to see the guy helping him and his brother with his project

Nb: they are both student of LCS

*Owowa killed som1 last 2 weeks(and nothing was done about it

*owowa is wanted by gendamarine(the police here)

*Bruno is from a well to do family

*and they are really following up the case

*Bruno no dey cult o ...na just g.guy

His mates on Facebook swearing revenge paints a different story to his being a cultist or not.

I'm a 110% sure he is but you don't know due to naivety.

I'll advise you go through this thread to understand how you could have been fooled.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/358#5207293.11469

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor At Kidnapped US Girl's Funeral In 1975 Charged With Her Murder / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.