Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,972 members, 7,973,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:56 PM

Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 (37951 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Cameroonians Mistake Davido’s Hypeman, Special Spesh For Rick Ross (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke And Hypeman, Spesh Are Fighting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by neutrotoba(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by timilehin007(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
phlamesG:

I have a feeling you have some form of education, even if its primary school education.
When you're in public forums like this, it's better to have some form of discernment in what you say.

I'm igbo but where has this ethnic hate gotten us?
When uncivilised and illiterate people partake in this rubbish, it's left for us civilised and educated people to not join D bandwagon.

CLASSIC ...!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by etzskillz(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Angeleena:
what,can separate afonjas,from the love of crime?
like ur gej is not a thief,aka Mr looter thief
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by PenisCaP: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
phlamesG:

I have a feeling you have some form of education, even if its primary school education.
When you're in public forums like this, it's better to have some form of discernment in what you say.

When uncivilised and illiterate people partake in this rubbish, it's left for us civilised and educated people to not join D bandwagon.

Abeg joor make we hear word... onye oma cy
Thats how yorubas have been mentioning igbos here up and down even when igbos are not involved.. so stick ur opinion in ur ass .
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
dem music ceo we see you ..when they see you doing good and prospering

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Realkenny(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Mr you lack common sense, first of I dont indulge in tribalism so what ever name you have for my tribe is your headache, I am a Nigerian and thats all that matters. As for your attention seeking and confused ass, what makes the difference between special and dammy If he had shut his buffalo mouth would anybody have patched him in the scam loop Sit your dumb ass down and be humble.. Trying to pull his jss1 English stunt here.
lol ur name gave u away bros
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Realkenny(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Angeleena:
you are so dumb, coming to nairaland to learn nonsense from nonsense people

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Realkenny(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
PenisCaP:

Abeg joor make we hear word... onye oma cy
Thats how yorubas have been mentioning igbos here up and down even when igbos are not involved.. so stick ur opinion in ur ass .
shut up Peniscap
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by PenisCaP: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Realkenny:
shut up Peniscap
Sharaaaaaap!!...
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Realkenny(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
PenisCaP:

Sharaaaaaap!!...
maggot
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by ivolt: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Birds of a feather, no wonder he was defending his brother in crime.
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by DrGoodmanFather: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Slow down Sir.
Your lack of insightful comprehension will not help your life.
After the ewedu gobbler was arrested, pained Afonjas have been pulling names of non tribesmen arrested for fraud.

Edward Chukuma-Ijah

Is this not a flatron?

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by innytee: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
ademiD:
see his big head, no wonder he said all of them na scammer
Na them them oooo
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Birds of a feather
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Kellibae(f): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Angeleena:

Dont mind them thats how the yorubas involve igbos wen in their own crime.
I strongly support u.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by judgedredd22(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
No wonder,partners in crime

my love with the magic smile! come let us be our own partners in good crime grin grin grin like bonny and clyde 2017!! cool

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by subtlemee(f): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
judgedredd22:

my love with the magic smile! come let us be our own partners in good crime grin grin grin like bonny and clyde 2017!! cool

I rebuke you o,i'm not a criminal
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by boujeeassnigga(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Realkenny:
prettyboi1989:
all these young boys in music are in for quick money. their music often doesnt stand the test of time.
Realkenny:
prettyboi1989:
all these young boys in music are in for quick money. their music often doesnt stand the test of time.
tell 'em!
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Angeleena:
nothing

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by PREBuhari2019: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
The man stole my 400k and traveled to Dubai. I'm praying for God to deport him to Nigeria. His name is FRANCIS GOD'SPOWER but he uses Francis GP Dfisher King on facebook. Help to share this pic and for God to bring him back to Nigeria for him to pay the money.

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kellibae:

Dont mind them thats how the yorubas involve igbos wen in their own crime.
I strongly support u.

Receive sense madam
Dammy wasn't d only one arrested o...from d information so far, Twas the Igbo boy that involved dammy in his crime and Dammy byn a celebrity z d one taking d jabz for it
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Spesh...90% of Nigerians are scammers...ah agree with yhu totally...tiz d Nigerian P

Yahoo no be d only scam o... Even men in suit and tie do it

U gas shaprapra for street..no sleeping on a bicycle oo

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Josmila(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
phlamesG:

Maybe they not half as civilized or educated as you thought. So sad what Nairaland has become lately, the moderators have a lot to do weeding these guys off here

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
phlamesG:

God Bless you, you won't lack any good thing.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by PenisCaP: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Realkenny:
maggot

Slug!!.
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by judgedredd22(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:

I rebuke you o,i'm not a criminal

read my post again "good crime" ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by BestOnlineDeals(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
@ mhiztaNexy, come and see your role model grin cheesy
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Kellibae(f): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
tizHoodBoyY:

Receive sense madam
Dammy wasn't d only one arrested o...from d information so far, Twas the Igbo boy that involved dammy in his crime and Dammy byn a celebrity z d one taking d jabz for it

U cant give what u dont have..
So ReCEIVE SENSE MR MAN!
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:13am On Jun 06, 2017
I have this guy personal contact but ofc he doesn't respond...Maybe he think say I wan beg am fr money

Special* undecided

Ego is d 2nd greatest after God
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Kellibae:

U cant give what u dont have..
So ReCEIVE SENSE MR MAN!

Smh *spits*

Walks away
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Ups01(m): 1:10am On Jun 06, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Slow down Sir.
Your lack of insightful comprehension will not help your life.
After the ewedu gobbler was arrested, pained Afonjas have been pulling names of non tribesmen arrested for fraud.

Egbon Seun why can't you give ban these senseless bigoted tribalists on Nairaland?

At least give us something like upvote and down vote.

cc: Lalasticala
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by Antoeni(m): 2:41am On Jun 06, 2017
he judge consider a lot of things and first among it is if the person is a first offender or repeated offender, if the criminal is a first offender, the Judge give you the minimum keeping in mind or hopefully you will return because keeping in prison for a long time is it drain on taxpayers money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrity Kids Rock Traditional Attires For Their School's Independence Day / Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures / Sanwolu, Gbajabiamila, Dbanj, Makinwa, Storm Mo Abudu Birthday Party: Pics/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.