Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 (37912 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Cameroonians Mistake Davido’s Hypeman, Special Spesh For Rick Ross (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke And Hypeman, Spesh Are Fighting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by pipz(m): 2:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Kellibae:

Dont mind them thats how the yorubas involve igbos wen in their own crime.
I strongly support u.

U strongly support her .... both of you are fools following eachother blindly... let's see how far this tribalism thing will lead both of you. Good luck
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by KingRexUb(m): 3:34am On Jun 06, 2017
special ed should have laylow on dis matter...now his own past is out .
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by bornaking(m): 5:44am On Jun 06, 2017
phlamesG:

I have a feeling you have some form of education, even if its primary school education.
When you're in public forums like this, it's better to have some form of discernment in what you say.

I'm igbo but where has this ethnic hate gotten us?
When uncivilised and illiterate people partake in this rubbish, it's left for us civilised and educated people to not join D bandwagon.

You are right men this tribal hate got to stop. It's killing us gradually
Re: Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 by graciousolo(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2017
phlamesG:
"A good name is better than, silver and gold".

I'd never forget this quote. It's what keeps me far away from crime.

Concerning the dammy krane saga, I'm not one who throws stones. I think it's better we hear his own side/version of the story before judging anything or anybody.

You might have just saved me with that quote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" / DJ Cuppy's 2019 Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII:A Review Of The Most Luxurious Sedan / Flavour, AY, Korede Bello, Peter Okoye, Mr Ibu Step Out For Glo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.