Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death (42953 Views)

"Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid / Cheick Tiote Was Expecting His 4th Child Just Days After His Tragic Death / See Cheick Tiote's Final Words To His Close Friend Before His Tragic Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by nepapole(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2017
rigarmortis:

i thought Pogba is a xtian, or is the Paul in his name a shortened form of Pauludeen?
grin grin...its actually Paul pogbaDEEN.
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by Dejidejman(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2017
MDsambo:

They're all dia
Good
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by active4000: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2017
He has been going to the field of football for many years. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him aljanat fridaus. Destiny obscure to everybody but obvious to God almighty alone with how,why and when will it be. May God be everyone of us.
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by abuabk(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Ramadan fasting has killed many people...mostly sportsmen.

Same thing was what killed Amodu Shuaibu last year.

They carry out their normal energy-tasking activities...but fasting lowers blood sugar and energy levels but what do they know?

Well, like the Bible says; "wisdom is profitable to direct"

mumu check d records straight amodu shuaibu was not fasting before he died
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by nnokwa042(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017
dominique:
May Allah grant him Aljannah Firdaus and comfort those he left behind.

Was it not a fasting Tunisian team that defeated our darling super eagles right on our home soil and robbed us of 2012 AFCON qualification? Fasting does not stop one from carrying out their daily duties.
when ever I hear Muslims talking about fasting I laff in Cambodia,which Muslim re we talking about Yoruba Muslims that host owambe every day or gworo eaters Muslim that smoke's everything smokable, or alhajas that takes drugs to Saudi during hajj? Or abokki dollar Sellers that go after 10 years old girls and boys? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by Yakdbull: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Ramadan fasting has killed many people...mostly sportsmen.

Same thing was what killed Amodu Shuaibu last year.

They carry out their normal energy-tasking activities...but fasting lowers blood sugar and energy levels but what do they know?

Well, like the Bible says; "wisdom is profitable to direct"

my bloda u no get sense.....

Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by Roon9(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
goodlifehyd:
What makes you believe the person you quoted is a Muslim? And last I checked a lot of other players lost their lives on the field of play without being a Muslim or fasting. Instead of pointing to health issues everyone here is pointing to Ramadan already which is very wrong.

#Shalom
Ofcos it's not the fasting.
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by youngest85(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Was it not a fasting Tunisian team that defeated our darling super eagles right on our home soil and robbed us of 2012 AFCON qualification? Fasting does not stop one from carrying out their daily duties.
[/quote]

Is super eagles a team?

The match was just a training session for the tunisians
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by walosky(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
In Snoop Doggy' voice

Death after visualising eternity (MURDER WAS THE CASE)
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by Mosh1: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Roon9:

This right here is the problem with Islam. Even when we try to believe that not all Muslims are violent, people like you are very quick to knock off the idea from our heads.

I wonder what you would have done if you were close by when he made the comment...shame
I am tired of this generalizing of all Muslims when u have issue or have different opinion with one. Ogah Ade,abeg who care about what you think about us.Did u ever care about what we think about u?
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by Roon9(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mosh1:

I am tired of this generalizing of all Muslims when u have issue or have different opinion with one. Ogah Ade,abeg who care about what you think about us.Did u ever care about what we think about u?

Lols! NAaa I don't.
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by olanje: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
dominique:

Yes we drew but previously defeated us in the first leg making the aggregate 3-2 or something like that. That home draw cost us the AFCON ticket
it was 2010 world cup qualifiers which we later qualified with the help of Mozambique who defeated Tunisia for us in the last match and we won Kenya, Tunisia was not in our group enroute 2012 nations cup and lastly don't deceived yourself none of the Tunisian players fasted that day as Tunisia FA begged Nigerian FA to shift the match to 2pm Nigerian time which NFA vehemently refused so they didn't fasted cos of the match kick off time. Get your facts right brother
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by TeamSimple(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Roon9:

This right here is the problem with Islam. Even when we try to believe that not all Muslims are violent, people like you are very quick to knock off the idea from our heads.

I wonder what you would have done if you were close by when he made the comment...shame
And who cares about what you people generalize about Muslims. Stop making yourself and whatever sect you belong to important.
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by Kazrem(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
femi4:
We played 2-2. We were not defeated. It was w/cup qualifier in 2009

Afcon 2012 qualifier was Guinea and it was 2-2 also
Good but they fasted yet played draw with those who majority didn't fast.
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by femi4: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kazrem:

Good but they fasted yet played draw with those who majority didn't fast.
It has nothing to do with fasting. At least, they ate that morning
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by Roon9(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
TeamSimple:

And who cares about what you people generalize about Muslims. Stop making yourself and whatever sect you belong to important.

Look at these terrorists!
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by bcbones: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2017
i hope he was not fasting...cause that can easily cause issues while trainnig
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by Mediapace: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
dominique:

Yes we drew but previously defeated us in the first leg making the aggregate 3-2 or something like that. That home draw cost us the AFCON ticket

Am afraid we might still not qualify for the coming edition too cry

Most of our players are bench warmers.

~south africa will flog us again on saturday~
Re: Cheick Tiote's Last Words To His Friend Before His Tragic Death by TeamSimple(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Roon9:

Look at these terrorists!
False alarm. Try harder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt / Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.