Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,669 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:06 PM

Yomi Fash Narrates How His Father Sowed His "Car Key" Into A Pastor's Life! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fash Narrates How His Father Sowed His "Car Key" Into A Pastor's Life! (414 Views)

Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Fash Narrates How His Father Sowed His "Car Key" Into A Pastor's Life! by Rider23: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-nG1Mu1wYBcU/WTaqP4IFWKI/AAAAAAAABcA/lAsCLXmyQnsDPTId5xXJx_2aPuiymupOQCLcB/s400/18812246_1533819136668308_8785041366980755456_n%25281%2529.jpg[/img]
Nollywood director an actor Yomi Fashlanso has narrated how his father sowed his car key into the life of their pastor! It's an interesting and funny one, read below...

When I was a kid, my dad bought a new car and drove us to church one Sunday. It was a prophetic service and our pastor was being used by God that day to deliver people from poverty.

Suddenly, our pastor looked at my dad and said, "Mr. Alamu, God is set to bless you" my mum jumped up and shouted excitedly, "Amen!!!" My dad was excited too.

The pastor then came closer, placed his hand on my dad's head and prayed for him. As our pastor turned to climb the altar, the spirit of God told him something.

He stopped, looked at my dad and said, "Mr. Alamu did you buy a new car last week?" "Yes sir" my dad responded with much surprise on his face.

Then our pastor said; God said I should tell you to sow your CAR KEY into my life"

I was shocked that my dad did not argue with the pastor, he just put his hand in his pocket, brought out the car key and gave it to our pastor.

Chai... Aiyeeee ooooo...Mogbe
After about 5 minutes, my dad stood up, went outside the church, he didn't even wait till the end of the service. I could see him entering Okada going home. "He must be very worried" I reasoned in utter fear and confusion.

After a while he returned to church with the SPARE KEY of his car and drove the car back to the house.

I was so stunned at what I was seeing.

So when I asked him why he acted that way he said: "Oluwayomi" always use your brain, the pastor asked for the KEY and NOT the CAR"! Thanking you so much my BABA for impacting knowledge.

So what can you say your own BABA TAUGHT YOU

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/actor-yomi-fash-narrates-how-his-father.html
cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Yomi Fash Narrates How His Father Sowed His "Car Key" Into A Pastor's Life! by GloriaNinja(f): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
undecided SO I SHOULD FRY BEANS ABOUT?
Re: Yomi Fash Narrates How His Father Sowed His "Car Key" Into A Pastor's Life! by Theyveedo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hehehehe

Baba yomi the sharp guy
Re: Yomi Fash Narrates How His Father Sowed His "Car Key" Into A Pastor's Life! by Evablizin(f): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lols.This one will pepper the pastor eeeh,bad market for him

Re: Yomi Fash Narrates How His Father Sowed His "Car Key" Into A Pastor's Life! by okoliexpress: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
nonsense talk.. denied himself of the blessings of sacrifice... my own dad taught me to give and he will always emphasizes the scriptures that givers are better/more blessed than receivers. he taught me to give to the poor, to give to those in need, to give to God by redeeming my spiritual oblations and most importantly he taught me to give to anyone who has the power to proclaim blessings upon me and in my life i have discovered that to be my "parents' whether spiritual, biological or generational... he taught me to give to people who i aspire to be like, my mentors cause giving gives you power.. he says a man's gift will always make room for him reiterating the scriptures... dats what my father taught me and i'm sure glad he did cool...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

News: Fire Engulf Tower Block In London / Notorious Kidnapper Evans Showed No Sign Of Affluence – Wife / End Of The Road For Tonto Dikeh's Marriage As Churchill Opens Up "It's Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.