Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? (1075 Views)

Which Way Then For A Guy That Finds Himself In Such Situation / What Will You Do In Such Situation / What Will You Do In Such Situation?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
As for me, it is more of a principle.
No woman will ever spend the night in my house. As soon as we finish our consultations, no matter the time you must go back to your house.

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by torres89: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
I will first say AH
then
start packing my stuff's small small
then disappear jejely
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by Papiikush: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wait, does this mean I fücked her to death? shocked
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by dyadeleye(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Place some money very close to her nostrils, she's going to sneeze and wake the fuvk up!!!
Olosho can't resist the smell of cash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by dingbang(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cut her body into pieces and dispose d body off by 12am at night...
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by Chikelue2000(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't party n I don't harbour strangers, let's see what d guy below has got to say
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by oladipo322(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
dingbang:
ha this 1 can kill somebody ooooo
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by legwa10(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
God forbid
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by dingbang(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
oladipo322:
ha this 1 can kill somebody ooooo
I can shoot someone and don't feel a thing
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
dingbang:

Guy Dss need to put you on their watch list grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy Dss need to put you on their watch list grin
lol.. I no get choice na...
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by oluwashedy: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
I'll go to the nearest police station and report
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
In a sane clime, your best bet is to report in the nearest police station, post mortem will reveal cause of death undecided.

But If you try any other ish, you'll get caught eventually & things will get real bad.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by firstking01(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
And why should i bring a girl i have zero knowledge of home to pass the night with me?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
dingbang:
Dingbang
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by dingbang(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
smithsydny:
Dingbang
lmao.. Nwanne... Kedu Ife n'eme grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
dingbang:
lmao.. Nwanne... Kedu Ife n'eme grin
owero nwanne.. Keije?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by dingbang(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
smithsydny:
owero nwanne.. Keije?
your boy dey o... U still dey ptown abi
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
dingbang:
your boy dey o... U still dey ptown abi
I dey town oo.. Dey try tidy up oo.. Any better for ya man.. Make I show office grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by dingbang(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
smithsydny:
I dey town oo.. Dey try tidy up oo.. Any better for ya man.. Make I show office grin
hahahhaha... Month end jor grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
dingbang:
hahahhaha... Month end jor grin
lol grin umuoma go dey around abi cheesy

(1) (Reply)

18+ Lady Posts Herself N*de To Get Likes On Facebook / Option / The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.