Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,536 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Letter To My Son Titled "My Wife, My Glory" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Son Titled "My Wife, My Glory" (453 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Son Titled "My Wife, My Glory" by cross2crown(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is a sequel to my previous post titled "My Husband,My Compromise"Read and be blessed.

My Wife, My Glory.

Dear son, those changes in your body ushers your transition into manhood.Don't assume it is what makes you a man for the process is an inevitable and effortless one.To become a 'man' takes effort.

With these bodily changes comes the desire to be with a woman at least to satisfy your raging sexual urge.Some will be controlled by that urge while others will control the urge.The latter are the real men.Decide to be one.

When you eventually settle with a woman for a wife,consider your position a rare privilege.This is because by accepting your proposal,she declared you winner of so many battles she fought on your behalf.She met other men who were far more handsome,richer and intelligent than you are yet decided to settle for you.It is an indication that she sees and believes something about you that you probably don't know .If you treat her right,the best part of your life just began.

To treat her right,you must understand her.She communicates a lot by not communicating at all.When she ignores you,she needs you to ask her what is wrong.If you ask her and she says 'NOTHING' with an attitude,she wants you to probe further.If you don't, irrespective of how much money you spend on her,she'll consider you as uncaring.

She probably will say a lot she does not mean.Learn to separate her speech and statements from her convictions.If she thought you were that bad,she wouldn't have married you in the first place.

Never compare her with any woman,she likes to think that you see her as the best in the world.If that other woman is that good, its her husband doing a good job.You just admitted that you aren't and that the other man is a better husband than you are.

When she begins to live with you, you'll see her beyond the appealing gait and posh that attracted you. You'll see her 'finish'.She may not be as impeccable as she first presented herself....no one is. Don't use her flaws against her,rather help her improve.Remember she's also dealing with alot of your flaws,it is out of respect shes not saying anything about most of them.She knows you more than you think and there's a lot she's not saying for 'peace-sake'

She has the capacity to magnify and multiply things.She's a processor,an archive and a factory .She would process your sperm into babies.As an archive,she may store up you faults and unleash them if you offend her....don't take it to heart.As a factory,she'll give you finished products from your raw materials.....If you are abusive ,she may be more abusive.If you love her relentlessly,she'll choke you with love.She's simply the program while you are the programmer.

When she's pregnant,her body would change,she may still make up and look good to outsiders but you alone are exposed to the 'terrible' habits that comes with pregnancy.Remember she's making you a father-a feat you cannot accomplish alone.As for her postpartum body, before you go about raising your shoulder like a proud dad,remember your kids are responsible for it.

Make sure you are her best friend and the one she talks to. Don't give her room to have someone she's more comfortable with to share her pains. A 'new' shoulder may take advantage of her.Women get emotional towards anyone who care and help ease their pain.Don't give another man that priviledge.

However you choose to treat her would show who you truly are.If you treat her like a queen, it shows you are a king.If you treat her like trash, it shows you are a trashcan for 'Nemo dat quod non habet'.

Ever wondered why everytime a man walks into a place with a woman all eyes are fixed on the woman? It is because the woman is the GLORY of the man.Everyone tries to appraise her man using her as his performance indicator .If she looks good and happy,the man is respected for conquering and maintaining such a queen.If she's doesn't, she just exposed his inefficiency and frailties in the league of men.Son, your GLORY is in your hands............decide your future. #letusbreakbread #thebreadbreaker #mywifemyglory

Akoji Austine Obaje is the BreadBreaker.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Rich Guys Out There Who Intimidate Others / ###clearance Sale!!!! / Portharcourt Residents (two Bedroom Flat For Rent At N400k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.