Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:33 AM

FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (48050 Views)

Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by EvilMetahuman: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2017
vayne:

even in the north there,we will bring the fight to their homes,they can't try shit!
yet you want biafra?

What manner of fhuckery is this now? cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by vayne(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
After all these story, you ibos are still running away from iboland.
I just saw buses that belong to Ekene Dili Chukwu, Ifesinachi, Peace Mass Transit, Guo Motors, etc, bringinr your displaced ibo brothers and sisters over here
ok,i don hear bye.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by vayne(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
yet you want biafra?
yes,but based on negotiation,not war..we have never drawn first blood.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Foolish man at it again. Where was biafra republic when you were dining at Aso Rock?

Fayose is such a man that would rather burn down a house if he can't occupy it than have his neighbor occupy it. It is so shameful the igbos have kept allowing this unstable greedy junky who's insulted them and their most revered leaders in no small measure on the not-so-distant past to lead them down this road to destruction.

I have no problem whatsoever with them getting their separate state but would they throw away all honour on the quest to achieve that?

With all said, i think this ultimatum presents the igbos one of the most significant push yet towards realising their dreams. They should start relocating without wasting any more time, except of course they don't want biafra anymore.
This Hausa abokii is calling Fayose grin

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by mangood74: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2017
BETTER DAYS AHEAD NO MORE FULANI HERDSMEN PLEASE EWUSA PEOPLE SHOULD RETURN TO THE NORTH. THERE MUST BE SACRIFICES HERE AND THERE WE DONT MIND LOOSING OUR PROPERTIES TO HAVE OUR FREEDOM

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by EvilMetahuman: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2017
vayne:

yes,but based on negotiation,not war..we have never drawn first blood.
I thought nnamdi cownu and some igbos are the ones threatening nigerians with war tanks and nuclear bomb?
What do you call that?

And if its by negotiation, how come non of your senators and honourable who can push for referendum or the governors with powers come and say they want biafra and push a bill for referendum?

12 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by eph12(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
yet you want biafra?
You what do you stand for?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Chanchit: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2017
eph12:
Which school you go? U dull no be small sha

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by EvilMetahuman: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2017
eph12:
You what do you stand for?
why do you care?

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by HiddenShadow: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2017
If the death of Igbos in the North will force the UN to conduct referendum on Biafran territory, so be it.

Northerners should hurriedly start it

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by KahlDrogo(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2017
thesicilian:

Is Sahara desert in the South?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by bornaking(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Another war in Nigeria will be inevitable if FG doesn't leave room for creation of Biafra and Oduduwa republic according to former Aviation Minister Femi Fani Kayode

He was reacting to comments credited to Senator Shehu Sani. Sani had earlier stated that the people behind the Biafran agitation “are a new generation of young men and women, who have not experienced war and have not suffered from the war and have not seen the consequences of wars.”

However, Mr. Fani-Kayode claims those saying no to the creation of Biafra and Oduduwa, are “making war inevitable”.

"Threatening the Igbo and kicking them out of the north won't help.This time round the Middle Belt and the whole south will stand with them," he added.

A northern group had ordered Igbos out of their territory earlier.

"We want peace by restructuring and not violence. Unleashing genocide against the Igbo or anyone else in north will have grave consequences," he said.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/therell-be-grave-consequences-if-hausas.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

This ffk of a guy must really be stupid and a miscreant of the highest order.
I wonder why he has not been thrown to jail already for all this treasonable comments he keeps making.
Thisbpeople were in power for 16 years and now there is a power shift he is here agitating for Nigeria to be disintegrated.
This politicians will not bury their head with shame.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by LUGBE: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Hausa's should get ready, we are coming to sokoto this time around. Enough is enough, you can imagine these illiterates giving educated people ultimatum, what nonsense

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by eph12(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
why do you care?
Why would you think I care? I don't! I'm only concerned about your unborn generation. Abi are you impotent?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by omokab: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Ffk is always high on cow tale. Because you are dating ibo lady means you should be talking on behalf of true yoruba, you are joker. Who will even listen to you? A type of your calibre can never be our spoke person.then who will support ibos to fight there war when hausa pursue them from their land? Ibos that all their blood is full of hatred. Truth must be told. Ibos will suffer now more than during civil war if Nigeria brake. No industry, no good farming, no good sea port etc. They are only depending on soiyh south while south south will also deny them.

8 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Alariwo2: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2017
FFK is looking for post in biafra.. else I see no reason to keep crying in defense of igbos.

They believe they can misbehave while others will keep quiet and not react. I support the North on this 100%. They should be sent packing from every region in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by basty: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2017
vayne:

based on what statistics? You people are so easily brainwashed with anything you read online,this generation of igbos are different,the east is 50x now more accomodating than it used to be,come down and find out!everyone thinks home now thats why we no longer build big houses outside igboland,just bussiness...thats why you see so many highrise buildings in the east,things have changed!

Those you built in Okota, Festac, Ago palace, Maza Maza, Agboju belong to Eastern Region or Biafraland? watching in 3D

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by EvilMetahuman: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2017
eph12:

Why would you think I care? I don't! I'm only concerned about your unborn generation. Abi are you impotent?
you should be more concerned about your flat headed blodas who are about to become suya in the hand of hausas.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
This one wey FFK come carry Igbo matter for head so, be like that him wife dey press him mumu button anyhow o.

But to be honest, the sooner the Northerners realise that the days of issuing violence-laden threats are over, and everyone is tired of their antics, the better for them.

The cracks keep widening...
He is fighting for the entire South. He is abtrue Southern leader.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by eph12(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
you should be more concerned about your flat headed blodas who are about to become suya in the hand of hausas.
Or my flat headed blodas have colonised all the gala and pure water business and they are pushing you out of business cheesy You have every right to send them out if that is the case jare

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by kingzizzy: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:

WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER.

Many Nigerians will say this but will start calling for war as soon as they hear the word Biafra.

To this day, many Nigerians still support the use of force to keep Nigeria one. When you ask them why they support force when there is referendum, they will say it is because Lord Lugard made us one. Lol

Why are you telling FFK to shut up? So the Northerners wont massacre Igbos like they have done in the past?

Why do you want to do 'one Nigeria' with people who are capable of massacre? Only a crazy person will want this

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Cooly100: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2017
vayne:

based on what statistics? You people are so easily brainwashed with anything you read online,this generation of igbos are different,the east is 50x now more accomodating than it used to be,come down and find out!everyone thinks home now thats why we no longer build big houses outside igboland,just bussiness...thats why you see so many highrise buildings in the east,things have changed!

You are correct. My group has more than 100 flats in the east...built under 4 years....Those would have been built in Lagos...
Don't mind them. They will not believe you...but it is true.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Cooly100: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
After all these story, you ibos are still running away from iboland.
I just saw buses that belong to Ekene Dili Chukwu, Ifesinachi, Peace Mass Transit, Guo Motors, etc, bringinr your displaced ibo brothers and sisters over here

after all these stories northerners are still running away from the arid north...and you didn't see dangote trailers and make shift lorries bringing your brothers and sisters to the East, and Fulani herdesmen everywhere in our farms?

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by aolawale025: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
There are more ibos in the Kano than they are in Ebonyi which is even an ibo state. And I am sure you know Abuja is also situated in the North.

Abuja is middle belt. The distance from lagos to abuja is shorter than from maiduguri or sokoto to abuja

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by aolawale025: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2017
I think a lot of folks react to "FFK" than his messages. I don't think there is anyone from south of the Niger who doesn't subscribe to restructuring no matter what they say or write

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2017
asfrank:
FFK u can't speak for the middle belt region please. No one is joining anyone on a suicide mission, if u want Biafra it's on u, if anyone wants igbo out of d North den dats their problem...
he is speaking for us, which sucide mission pass being in Nigeria and slaughterd by dirty nono smelling fulani men

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by DanseMacabre(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2017
igbodefender:
He is fighting for the entire South. He is abtrue Southern leader.

Well, to be honest, despite FFK's penchant for persistent tomfoolery and biased, prevaricating, grandiose diatribes; it seems that he's turning a new leaf, a shift from the tribalistic to the nationalistic.

Well, still doesn't change the fact that his wife must have impressed upon him the fact that he's not getting younger, and must soon have to vie for an electoral post, because he's soon gonna attain the status of 'elder statesman'.
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2017
Paperwhite:
The core north stands to be biggest losers as Nigeria disintegrate as the region is already blessed with brainless leaders,gross illiteracy, insurgency,underdevelopment & religion intolerance.They have widen the cracks nationwide by their born-to-rule mentality.
and their army of destitutes that will turn on them

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
thesicilian:
All these Igbo's that are raising dust because someone told you to leave their land, don't you have your own home to go back to?
Why not take this opportunity to massively return to and develop the East, instead of dragging the North and Lagos with the owners and leaving yours a wasteland?
The same thing that happened 50yrs ago is repeating itself now, don't you people read and learn from history?
I tire o. I don't know why they are crying over people telling them to go back home. Same thing that happened in 1966/7 is still repeating itself. I think my people are seriously stupid.

8 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
LUGBE:
Hausa's should get ready, we are coming to sokoto this time around. Enough is enough, you can imagine these illiterates giving educated people ultimatum, what nonsense
Keep quiet, leave their land and stop bragging here. Leave their land for them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Cooly100: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2017
AmuDimkpa:

I tire o. I don't know why they are crying over people telling them to go back home. Same thing that happened in 1966/7 is still repeating itself. I think my people are seriously stupid.

I can only see one stupid person here..and that is you...Your people have not said they must remain there...They are saying that the movement should be reciprocal....All there people should also move back, with the killer herdsmen and militrary going with them...Is that too much for you to comprehend?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) / Checkout What A Nigerian Said If Buhari Dare Legalises Gay Marriage(pic) / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.