Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,187 members, 7,910,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (48047 Views)

Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by ItsTutsi(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2017
U should pity the millions of igbos living in the north too
Igboesika:
I pity @,bokis here in Awka, I PITY THEM.!!!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by 0b100100111: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2017
Clemsworld:
Empty threat!

How can u order people out of your village without withdrawing ur own people in there place?

Let me start preparing Too (Armord Tank will not be too ba for a start).

Think of "Ratio"
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by bornaking(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Okay

Ffk must be high on his usual dosage of cow dung.
When is he gonna realize that igbos have no friends in nigeria anymore? Who is gonna join whom?

He is making the same political mistake he made before 2015 by allowing himself get bought over by pdp when its obvious they are gonna lose.

By the way, to the flat heads who will start shouting betrayer again because south or anybody else didn't join their stupidity.

This is to state for the record;

We are not friends. We do not have any agreement to join you when sheit hits the fan.
Don't come back here and wail about anybody betraying you when hausas start using your flat heads for suya again because you have decided to die in the north than go back to your gully erosion.

The Ibos really have no friends in Nigeria. they are alone. The way the yorubas hate ehn...and even south south for claiming them among biafra. who again self?

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2017
thesicilian:
All these Igbo's that are raising dust because someone told you to leave their land, don't you have your own home to go back to?
Why not take this opportunity to massively return to and develop the East, instead of dragging the North and Lagos with the owners and leaving yours a wasteland?
The same thing that happened 50yrs ago is repeating itself now, don't you people read and learn from history?
nama who is raising dust? who even told you igbos are not popping champagne due to the hogwash these northern clowns are spewing? Abi u want to compare south east to the burukutu sipping section of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2017
bornaking:

The Ibos really have no friends in Nigeria. they are alone. The way the yorubas hate ehn...and even south south for claiming them among biafra. who again self?
nama

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Jflex07(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2017
thesicilian:
All these Igbo's that are raising dust because someone told you to leave their land, don't you have your own home to go back to?
Why not take this opportunity to massively return to and develop the East, instead of dragging the North and Lagos with the owners and leaving yours a wasteland?
The same thing that happened 50yrs ago is repeating itself now, don't you people read and learn from history?
Its also going to affect the hausa/fulani,maybe not like the easterners cos of the investment they have over there. so many fulanis/hausa work in oil companies here, also have investment here to. it's gonna be bloody.. This is not the right way to go about it cos it gonna affect both sides, igbos more though. Restructuring is our only hope
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by dragonking2: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2017
Alariwo2:
FFK is looking for post in biafra.. else I see no reason to keep crying in defense of igbos.

They believe they can misbehave while others will keep quiet and not react. I support the North on this 100%. They should be sent packing from every region in Nigeria
Do you also support the north packing from every angle of Nigeria too?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=Clemsworld post=57270702]Empty threat!

How can u order people out of your village without withdrawing ur own people in there place?

you are responsible!

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by verygudbadguy(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:
FFK for once will you keep your mouth shut? I expected you to be jumping up over the press statement of the northern group that ordered Igbos out of their territory latest 30th of October. Now that your prayer has answered, I want you and your gullible followers to leave your comfort zones to front the war in the north and make sure no Igbo is hurt.

You FFK, Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri and others are fun of sitting at your comfort zones beating war drums with the hope that when it happened you will leave the country since majority of you people have dual citizen and valid Visas to travel anytime.
Well, am using the medium to inform you and your likes that you will all be disappointed as there won't be any escape route.

If you useless politicians think you can bring war on we masses for your selfish political ambition I bet you, our living GOD will disappoint you all and the war will only consume you and your families both home and abroad.

The war will not be South against the North nor Muslim against the Christian but between the RICH and the POOR, the ELITES and the MASSES.

As for you Mazi Kanu, I beg you to thread softly, know what you will be airing on your Radio biafra, your websites, blogs and your daily newspaper. Everywhere is tensed already and it is cloudy already, the lives of millions of Igbos in the north lies in your hand. The politician you're seeing are just with you to use your fame and popularity for their selfish political ambition. If anything should happened to the Millions Igbos in the north I bet you your people will back you and you might be charge for genocide at the end of it all.

As for my fellow youth, let channel our energy to fight the parasites " Politicians " spoiling our country. This country belongs to everyone. I believe there is a purpose God Almighty brought us together as a country.

WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER.

I am disappointed. I used to see you in another light. I expected you to drop party affiliation and say the truth for what it is. The Northerners always act like they are the only ones that can kill mercilessly. Go to the universities here and see what's going on. Who told you to it is going to be a rich - poor war. The North are drumming war and instead of you to condemn that threat, you are there saying something else. For the love of God, who told you the southerners can not be heartless and fierce like the North always act.

We are learned people down South and we always handle things with diplomacy. That's why you have not been hearing of the Yoruba, Igbos killing the Abokis. I pray the Elders in the North would call their youths to order.

Any attempt to carry out any killing against other tribes this time around would backfire
on them. I don't need to tell you what will happen to them all over South. Na who near you, you go comot daga for. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Generalyemi(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Okay

Ffk must be high on his usual dosage of cow dung.
When is he gonna realize that igbos have no friends in nigeria anymore? Who is gonna join whom?

He is making the same political mistake he made before 2015 by allowing himself get bought over by pdp when its obvious they are gonna lose.

By the way, to the flat heads who will start shouting betrayer again because south or anybody else didn't join their stupidity.

This is to state for the record;

We are not friends. We do not have any agreement to join you when sheit hits the fan.
Don't come back here and wail about anybody betraying you when hausas start using your flat heads for suya again because you have decided to die in the north than go back to your gully erosion.

at least d ibos can stand and fight,unlike d weakling slave afonjaa

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by MicroBox: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2017
FFK is not a politician but a very stupid man..
Because your party is not in power then the whole country should be in flames.
A good politician will put the unity of the country first because he will be hoping to govern it one day and dream of taking it to that promise land we all hope for, but no doubt FFK is a failure and hopeless

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by EvilMetahuman: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2017
haqueurate:

Savage you are!
this DISCLAIMER bad gonnn! please tell them because they will soon say na sombody push them to go dey insult aboki and wish death on his president. if its ffk and odumakin or fayoshe they will quote, please note- we dont know them
its true now.

That's how they diverted their aggressions to the yorubas after the war.
Calling us betrayers and unprintable name like there is any written document between ojuku and yorubas that we will join their dumb war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by EvilMetahuman: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Generalyemi:

at least d ibos can stand and fight,unlike d weakling slave afonjaa
stand and fight?

What a comedian cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:
FFK for once will you keep your mouth shut? I expected you to be jumping up over the press statement of the northern group that ordered Igbos out of their territory latest 30th of October. Now that your prayer has answered, I want you and your gullible followers to leave your comfort zones to front the war in the north and make sure no Igbo is hurt.

You FFK, Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri and others are fun of sitting at your comfort zones beating war drums with the hope that when it happened you will leave the country since majority of you people have dual citizen and valid Visas to travel anytime.
Well, am using the medium to inform you and your likes that you will all be disappointed as there won't be any escape route.

If you useless politicians think you can bring war on we masses for your selfish political ambition I bet you, our living GOD will disappoint you all and the war will only consume you and your families both home and abroad.

The war will not be South against the North nor Muslim against the Christian but between the RICH and the POOR, the ELITES and the MASSES.

As for you Mazi Kanu, I beg you to thread softly, know what you will be airing on your Radio biafra, your websites, blogs and your daily newspaper. Everywhere is tensed already and it is cloudy already, the lives of millions of Igbos in the north lies in your hand. The politician you're seeing are just with you to use your fame and popularity for their selfish political ambition. If anything should happened to the Millions Igbos in the north I bet you your people will back you and you might be charge for genocide at the end of it all.

As for my fellow youth, let channel our energy to fight the parasites " Politicians " spoiling our country. This country belongs to everyone. I believe there is a purpose God Almighty brought us together as a country.

WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER.

Bro there is no reason God brought us together. For starters, you are a Muslim and am A Christian. You worship Allah, I worship God. Don't even try to tell me that they are same.

You are Yoruba, I am Igbo. You are black and am ebony. You eat Amala, I eat Akpu. You eat Ewedu, I eat Onugbu.

Please pray tell, how did your "worthless" god bring us together?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by abu12: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2017
YINKA ODUMAKI, FEMI FANKAYODE, FOYOSE WILL LEAD IBO PEOPLE TO THEIR GREATEST DEFEAT, THE WAY GODLUCK JONATHAN LOST 2015
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by kenny987(f): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
after sowing seeds of discord since when GEJ lost, whatever that befall them is due...

keep Akwa Ibomites out of it... Concentrate on just the hate spewers.

I just hope for all our sakes that there will be no violence arising out of this mess because u can be sure that once it happens there will be no distinction between Ann Pius from Uyo and Ann Peters from Anambra. The Christian name as are enough for the marauding islamic pigs.

Stop deceiving urself into thinking that they can differentiate between an Udoma and Udoka. They are the same to all intents and purposes as far as murder n destruction is the target.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Josmila(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
They keep fueling these war talks with their comments and will be the first to jet out of the country with their families when the chips are down heck, most of them have their families abroad anyways. So the people left to suffer and die are the ones they incited into war.
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by tiger28: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Statsocial:
I'm glad FFK is leading this fight against hatred.
?the same man that started the HATRED against igbos just a few years ago?now that his baby mama is igbo and his son is now half-igbo,he is singing another tune. No one should EVER take a flip flopper serious because they speak out of convenience. Soon as he starts beating his new igbo baby mama (as he has done to his ex wives) he will come back and become an "Omoluabi" again.......this is a man I know PERSONALLY!!!

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by eph12(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
thank goodness you knew what your blodas do cheesy

You didn't add baby factories though cheesy
Haha! Are the competing baby factories with you too? Then I endorse this statement, ultimatum or whatever it is. You guys have suffered enough already. Enough is enough
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by hilroy: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Kingsley1000:
IF WE GO NOW YOU GUYS WIL START CRYING FOUL

Guy nobody dey cry for you. Wind don blow, fowl yansh don open.
This Biafra wey you don dey brag about since, you must get am o

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by gberra: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:
I pity some afonja..cos when those abokis start misbehaving..they don't care where u are coming from as long as u ain't a core north...u people should not jubilate that igbos were asked out..
Some dirty potopoto girls are just too dumb & stupid.
You'd better pity your aunty Amaka, uncle chimobi & the millions of Igbos up North. It'd be deadly.

I know you can't get enough of Afonja, they are better fundled than a thousand cucumber. But never worry,Afonja pretty much know how to take care of themselves. So channel your frustrations towards the North & not Afonja.

- Look at you!

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by krystiankachi(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2017
Didnt grow up here but noticed yoruba men cant be trusted,lol even mandem in london cant be trusted...mention me and get cancer
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by vanderbolt: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Seriously?
only a foolish igbo man stays at north.
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Mpanyi: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:

WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER.

So this is all you could write in response to a group that is threatening genocide against innocent people.
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by naijamerican: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
These useless Northern groups need to advocate for Biafra so all the dreaded Igbo will leave their useless territory.
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by arewaboy01(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2017
middle belt will stand for no one we all north...
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by Djnotte88(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2017
I m a so called northern minority from kaduna state but truth be told..the Hausa's are the ones destroying this country Nigeria...I ve never seen a hypocrite like an Hausa man....some of their problems is illiteracy, practicing a religion that even their imams cannot interpret, pretenders....I don't even like them and I have no single Hausa friend.
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by DanseMacabre(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2017
vanderbolt:
only a foolish igbo man stays at north.

Could you expatiate on this, please?
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by umarshehu58(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Abeg which of the middle belt is he referring to? North central? or is there any middle belt apart from north central? North central o, not south central
Re: FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North by APCsupporter: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Igboesika:
I pity @,bokis here in Awka, I PITY THEM.!!!.

I also pity the developers all over the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.