Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,514 members, 7,888,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war (4375 Views)

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by ba7man(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Nightwolf1:

How is that my biz? Seems u are tired living in solitary confinement. Save urself the stress of living on earth by suicide. I don't give a hoot
Senseless talk with no direction.

Just like a babbling kid.....what else is new?? undecided
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by ba7man(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2017
chiagozien:
back off for i cant bring myself down to your level.
like I said, go and call your father, I'm curently dealing with his agemate through the court.........you're too small.
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by chiagozien(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2017
ba7man:
like I said, go and call your father, I'm curently dealing with his agemate through the court.........you're too small.

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Nightwolf1: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2017
ba7man:
Senseless talk with no direction.

Just like a babbling kid.....what else is new?? undecided

Who is this mad buroro cow tagging my posts all along? Dont u have plates to wash? Its dawn puppy go get some stuff on the move
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by T8ksy(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2017
izombie:
If its war the hausas want, we'll give them war. Question is, can the yorubas mind their own business?

Trust me, the yorubas will certainly mind their business as long as you folks don't

come to yorubaland in search of your enemies. Thankfully, the capital is now Abuja -up north, so there's

no reason whatsoever for you Biafrans to include us in your affairs.

1 Like

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by omoharry(f): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
dreaizy:
Nigeria has a problem called tribalism, almost 57yrs of independence & only a few citizens can actually be referred to as a true Nigerian the rest of us owe our allegiances to our respective tribes. That's why we have this policy of a politician from diff tribe/region for our presidency every regime even if the candidate is an unqualified, unhealthy or corrupt all that matters is his tribe, granted all our politicians care only about themselves. I get this nation should never have been created but come on after 57yrs and buttload of energy and money spent on education. Tribalism is our HIV and every other problem is the AIDS. Let's learn from France, yes France is a multinational state like ours. We can either separate or truly unite anyone of this 2 is not better than the other but we must decide.
FYI 'm Yoruba but I support succession.
SE and Biafra people d Nigerian govt not people is the problem we all all suffering although SE more than others. Nnamdi Kanu is a bigot who incites violence online his rants will not win you friends local or international. its 2017 use d international community and judicial system as your weapon. for those who still want war FYI read your history humanity repeats everything, we have done this before it was horrible. the British thought WW2 would be quick, we will be home for Xmas was the slogan. 6yrs and tens of millions dead. check on Syria, with present technology in warfare.
Note: not conflict can only be resolved through war.
No body is asking for war..a national cry for restructuring..is it tooo much to ask? are we slave to the Hausa/Fulni's? that unless they agree to a policy that is the only reason it must be implemented, if not then the rest of the country can go to hell and burn? are we saying we Nigerians do no have a say in the injustice, and marginalization committed in the land?..why you sit there are talk as if all is well with Nigeria..maybe the day a Fulani head man touches a member of your family and is allows to live at large with blood in his hand then you will feel the pinch of the injustice we have been talking about...I am tired of this present Nigeria..we need to restructure but our government seems to be deafened to our plea..why should the north threaten the Igbos and go Scot free but other innocent supporters of IPOB/MASSOB were quickly killed by our security officers for just carrying out a peaceful protest...don't you think something is wrong this this country, where a group of ethnic nationality is seen as first class citizens; who can kill at will and carry arms unchallenged but cannot be applied to others that do not belong to that ethnic group..if you are an Hausa/Fulani..please hold your peace but if you are not then open your eyes.Nigeria must restructure and if the north refuse then then i think there are more peaceful ways to separate from this bondage we find ourselves. But we must continue to make our voice heard and give our politician sleepiness night though through a peaceful and civil manner until they hear our cry.I am from the south south but i am seek and tired of our cowardice.
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by ba7man(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Nightwolf1:

Who is this mad buroro cow tagging my posts all along? Dont u have plates to wash? Its dawn puppy go get some stuff on the move
More childish insults.

These people are so empty.
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by dreaizy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
omoharry:
No body is asking for war..a national cry for restructuring..is it tooo much to ask? are we slave to the Hausa/Fulni's? that unless they agree to a policy that is the only reason it must be implemented, if not then the rest of the country can go to hell and burn? are we saying we Nigerians do no have a say in the injustice, and marginalization committed in the land?..why you sit there are talk as if all is well with Nigeria..maybe the day a Fulani head man touches a member of your family and is allows to live at large with blood in his hand then you will feel the pinch of the injustice we have been talking about...I am tired of this present Nigeria..we need to restructure but our government seems to be deafened to our plea..why should the north threaten the Igbos and go Scot free but other innocent supporters of IPOB/MASSOB were quickly killed by our security officers for just carrying out a peaceful protest...don't you think something is wrong this this country, where a group of ethnic nationality is seen as first class citizens; who can kill at will and carry arms unchallenged but cannot be applied to others that do not belong to that ethnic group..if you are an Hausa/Fulani..please hold your peace but if you are not then open your eyes.Nigeria must restructure and if the north refuse then then i think there are more peaceful ways to separate from this bondage we find ourselves. But we must continue to make our voice heard and give our politician sleepiness night though through a peaceful and civil manner until they hear our cry.I am from the south south but i am seek and tired of our cowardice.
oga I be Yoruba, I have seen what Fulani/ Hausa herdsmen fit do so don't tell me that, asking for change is diff from spreading hate about other tribes and asking for genocide, read what I wrote well I am saying violence begets violence. u just prove my point by saying part of what I said but questioning my integrity because i said your way is not the only way. i said fight the elitist government stop alienating yoruba we fit help.if we no get the same skin colour all this hate speech na racism.
BTW am not sure its true but I hear say Yoruba lawyers help release Saro wiwa
& even Nk when all some Igbo people threat no do anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail / Owerri Completely Shut Down As Imolites Welcome Okorocha / APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.