Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,809 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Woman Woke Up ‘involved In party Against Her Will’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Woke Up ‘involved In party Against Her Will’ (346 Views)

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / I Have Engaged In party Sex For Free – Nigerian Lady Speaks Out / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Woke Up ‘involved In party Against Her Will’ by 9jacex(f): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
A woman woke up to find a couple having se.x next to her and a hand in her underwear, a court heard.
The alleged victim, who says she did not consent to any $exual contact, says she was horrified to find Lucy Coleman’s hands ‘everywhere’ in her pajamas and knickers.
A fight broke out and police were called.
Coleman, 33, is now on trial and denies assault by penetration and causing actual bodily harm.
‘I woke up to what happened – to Lucy touching me. Her hands were everywhere,’ the alleged victim told jurors. ‘She was laid on her back having $ex.’
After she jumped out of bed in shock, Coleman allegedly apologised and said ‘I’m sorry, I thought it was my boyfriend’.
The alleged victim claimed: ‘I said to her you dirty b***h, what are you doing. You are disgusting.’
A fight then broke out among the women, which left the victim with scratches to her face and legs. read more here

https://africanscope.com.ng/woman-woke-involved-party-will/

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind / Hook Up Zone / What Is True Love All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.